Yuri

My Life (Including Meeting SNSD)

After I had left the place where I had last seen Missa and Taeyang, I had ran back to the dorm. The girls are waiting for me as I walk into the living room, each watching me carefully.

"What happened?" Kid Leader demands, standing up and coming to me.

"He attacked her," I say, "the guy Missa has been running from. I saw it happen, as well as four other people."

I’m not about to tell them just yet what I had witnessed from Taeyang. I look around at the other girls. When my eyes land on Sica, she knows what I’m thinking. She nods, telling me silently that my decision is okay. I smile my thanks, sitting down on the floor with my sisters.

"I saw her use her keys as a knife, too," I tell them, crossing my legs, "she had stabbed him with them. How she managed is beyond me, too."

It’s quiet as I collect my thoughts, then saying it.

"The four figures I saw were Taeyang-ssi, G-Dragon-ssi, Teddy-ssi, and Se7en-ssi," I say, "they witnessed it as well. I don’t know if it was because it was dark, or what, but it looked to me like Taeyang-ssi was about ready to jump the guy. I had seen him rigid, as well as angry."

I hear gasps. We all know that Taeyang-ssi doesn’t get angry easily, that he talks the fight down before it starts. I look at each girl, seeing the same thing go through their heads.

"He must like her then," Seohyun says, giggling.

God I love this girl. She can always break tension easily. I look at her now, smiling and nodding.

"You didn’t see what I did, either," I say now.

I tell them how the two met, as well as Missa holding her hand out to him. Again gasps. I nod to the silent agreement from my sisters. This is someone Taeyang-ssi will protect with his life, as well as love. He may be shy, but when it comes to someone or something he loves, he’ll be there to protect, that’s for sure.

"So where is she now?" Sica asks.

"I followed her to her apartment," I explain for the other girls, Kid Leader already knowing, "and as we were talking, we heard him in the hall outside her door. We escaped just as the door was busted down."

"Why isn’t she with you, then?" Fany asks, looking behind me expectantly.

"I was trying to bring her here," I explain, carefully wording myself, "when Taeyang-ssi had shown up. I did the only thing I knew, I gave her to him."

I see smiles on all their faces, as well as approval.

"He took her then?" Seohyun asks, confused now.

"Yes," I tell her, smiling at my youngest sister, "I trust him to protect her. I also know he’ll take her somewhere where he will feel safe with, too."

Kid Leader nods her head, getting up and starting to pace. We watch her, we’ve seen this many times. I look at Sica, seeing her watch our leader carefully, as well as seeing her heart break more. I know she’s always like Taeyang-ssi, but because of our president, as well as our contracts, we can’t date. She looks at me, smiling a little.

I smile back, nodding my head. Kid Leader turns to us.