Still Taeyang

My Life (Including Meeting SNSD)

I lay back on the floor, covering my reddening face with my arms, Teddy smirking at me. Of all the people in the company, let alone in the world, they are the most protective of me. They’ve been here by my side from the beginning, so they help me the most, especially when it comes to girls, but they still pick on me when I do have interactions with women. I groan into my arms.

"Here," Brat says, taking his phone out.

I peek through my arms, seeing him holding out his phone. On the screen is the girl, blushing, but beautiful. I sit up.

"When did you take that?" I ask him, glaring.

He smirks, "when I was coming out of the café. I saw you two talking, so I snapped a picture. Cute, isn’t she, Hyung?"

He asks this to Ji. Ji takes his phone, looking closely at the girl now, as well as Teddy and Dong Wook. They look at me, seeing that I’m not going to say anything now. My ears get red as they smile hugely at me.

"What now?" I groan, laying back down and covering my face again.

"Send me this," Ji says, smirking.

"And just what are you planning?" I ask the guy.

Once again, I get smirks from all the others, eyeing me carefully.

"You’ll just have to wait and see," Ji says, getting up as his goes off.

Brat puts his phone away, smirking and walking away. I also hear Teddy’s, Dong Wook’s, and Tablo’s phones go off. I lay there, afraid to move incase any of them decide to tackle me, too. I look over at them, they’re just standing there, quiet and calculating. Ji shows the picture to Seunghyun. Hyung looks at me, nods once and turns, going back to the couch.

"By the way," he says, turning to look at me again, a smirk on his face, "she works at this little American restaurant by the river. It’s actually a nice place, too."

He turns back to the T.V., Ji and I staring at him with open mouths. The older men are trying in vain not to crack up.

"And you know this how?" Dae asks.

I look at Dae, he’s just as shocked as we are, but I also see that knowing look on his face.

"Yeah, Hyung, how?" Ji asks.

We hear a low chuckle. He turns back to us, winking.

"Went there to eat, of course," Hyung says, eyes sweeping to the other older men, "I was wanting to try something new, so I happen to come across that place. Have to say, their Bar B Que is amazing."

I jump up, throwing my shoes back on and running out the door.

"Youngbae-hyung!" Ji and Dae yell together from the door.

I keep running though, not wanting to stop. I make it outside, stopping to catch my breath, as Ji comes running out.

"She might not be there, you know," he says.

I look at him, getting ready to snap, when I see his support in his eyes.

"But let’s go and check," he says, his famous smile coming to his face, "just to be sure."

We throw our hoods up, walking around to find the place Hyung mentioned.