Yuri Point of View

My Life (Including Meeting SNSD)

When we get back to the dorm, us girls sit in a circle. We talk about the American and I voice my thoughts from earlier.

"I have a feeling why she’s here," I say.

All eyes turn to me, patiently waiting.

"She’s running from something," I say, "or someone."

"I got the same feeling," Kid Leader says, nodding.

"So what do we do?" Fany asks, looking around herself..

"We help protect her," Kid Leader says.

She looks at me, then the older girls. They nod in agreement, making me smile. Yes, we have Americans in our group, so it’s only right to help out another one. I look at Fanny, Sunny, and Sica. It hits all three girls hard, being from the States, of course, and seeing one of their own in a fight for her own life.

Sica looks at me, smiling a little. I do it back, this girl is in need of help and that’s what we’re going to do. First, though, we have to find her again, Maknae saying my thoughts out loud.

"But where would she be?" she asks.

We stop to think.

"We’ll split up," Kid Leader says, "each of us taking a different part of the city, but staying with another sister in case."

We nod in agreement. We then set out, wanting to find this girl before something happens. Going by my gut instinct, I go back to her job. I sit at a table outside of it, watching and waiting. I look up from my phone, texting Kid Leader where I am and what I’m doing, and see Taeyang and Seungri come walking around a corner, talking and laughing.

I smile, I’ve always liked BigBang, especially Taeyang-ssi. I continue to watch as the two split, Seungri going into the café, Taeyang still walking to the table he pointed out. As I do, I see him stagger back a little.

"I’m so sorry," I hear a familiar voice say.

I look over more, seeing the American, I smile. She’s blushing but trying to keep calm as I see, as well as Taeyang, recognition going across her features.

"It’s okay," he says shyly.

I roll my eyes, out of all the members, why does he have to be the hottest, but the most shy around us women?

I mean, yes, we had a blind date once and it was fun, but he was still shy. He opened up more, became himself, as the hours dragged on as we sat and talked. I smile again, watching the two intently.

"I really am sorry," she says again, looking down, "I’ve been trying to find my street again."

I look closely at the girl, my smile getting bigger as I take her fully in. She’s in a pair of blue jeans, a gray tank with some kind of design. She’s simple, but radiates inner beauty. I notice that headphones are around her neck. I look at Taeyang, seeing him surprised about something.

I hear Seungri yell, "Hyung!" and run over. I see Missa bow to Seungri as he comes over. Again this girl amazes me.

" I’m Missy," we hear her say, smiling and putting her hand out.

"Youngbae," I hear Taeyang say, shock on my face as he puts his hand out for her.

This means he likes her, OMO! This is big! I can’t believe it! He also used his actual name, this is defiantly huge! I think as I continue to watch the two interact.