Okay this is getting boring

My Life (Including Meeting SNSD)

The owner gets up, going and grabbing her food. I see her look out the window, taking in his every word. I see her sigh as the plate is put in front of her. She looks up and smiles at her boss. He gives her shoulder a little squeeze, walking off. She picks up a fry, looking at it, thinking something over.

I continue to watch her as she shrugs, finally eating the fry. She then eats the food, enjoying the juicy flavor of her burger, I smile.

I wonder if she’s had our food yet? I can cook, yes, I just don’t have the time, I’m thinking again as I watch the girl carefully.

She enjoys her food, like an American is suppose to, making my heart and soul fall more in love with her. When she’s done, she takes a peek at the four of us, then gets up and takes her plate to the back. I look at Ji again, he nods once again. This time it’s in approval, smiling at me. Once again I roll my eyes. If anyone knows me, it’s Ji.

"So," I start, sitting back into the chair and taking a sip of the Sweet Tea.

She was drinking the same thing, right? I think, yes, yes she was. She must drink it a lot for her boss to know.

"I like her," Ji says, smirking and crossing his arms while eyeing the kitchen and then me, "she’ll have to be introduced to everyone, you know."

I cringe, knowing he’s right.

"Did you really have to bring that up?"

"Yes, he did," Dong Wook says, laughing with Teddy.

Ji laughs now, head thrown back. I groan, laying my head back on the table. I look under my arms as Missa comes back from the kitchen, laughing. I lean up, taking another drink and watching her closely now. She sits back down, putting her headphones back in, looking out the window again.

Does she go anywhere without those? Not that I care, she looks great with them in, too.

I see her smile, then it drops quickly. I tense, wondering what’s going through her mind. I continue to watch her, waiting, seeing something dark cross her features. I then see her cringe and rub her forehead. I hear a soft but sad sigh escape her as she gets up and leaves.

I look at Ji, he motions with his head. We get up, pay our tab, and follow the girl. We follow her to the river. Teddy, Dong Wook, Ji and I lean against the railing, watching her closely when we see her tense. I look over at my best friend, he’s watching the girl, though, as well as my Hyungs.

I turn and see her staring straight ahead when a figure steps from the shadows. Again I look at Ji, he’s watching me closely. I turn back in time to see Missa stop and turn towards the other male. She has a finger to her chin, mutters something, and points. Then she shakes her head, points the other way now, like she‘s lost.

I look at the other male, watching him closely. He’s staring at her hungrily, as well with possession in his eyes. My heart about jumps out of my chest.

Mine, my soul says.