Taeyang

My Life (Including Meeting SNSD)

"Might watch yourself," Daesung says to the American, eyes on me though, "Hyung is bound to… handcuff you if... keep up."

She giggles, again putting her hand over . She turns back to me then walks over.

"He has nothing to worry about," she says, looking at me, "I’m not going to go anywhere else."

I smile, ears going red now. Ji comes up behind me, clapping my shoulder.

"So," he says, eyeing the two of us, "did you two enjoy last night? Or was it this morning?"

I turn to him, shock on my face. Missa echoes me. Ji laughs, walking into the kitchen, we see Daesung looking at him with confusion.

"You don’t think he knows" she whispers, "do you?"

"With that one," I whisper back, "you never know."

I continue to eye my best friend, who sits at the table. He looks at me and I know he knows what just happened in my room. He smirks, taking his glass of orange juice, taking a drink. I look at the girl beside me, she’s watching Ji closely. She looks up at me, smirking again.

"Watch this," she whispers.

I’m perplexed. I know she sees no one else like she does with me, but she still amazes us all. Brat and Hyung are standing beside me now, watching intently just as I am.

"What’s she doing?" Hyung asks quietly.

"I have no idea," I reply back.

I watch the girl as she walks over to Ji, he looks up at her, perplexed. Again she smirks, then kisses him right on the mouth. Our mouths drop open, Ji’s face is in pure shock as he looks at me. I see her shaking with laughter as she looks at me, winking.

That tease, but she’s good. Man is she good and to shock Ji like that, it’s priceless.

She walks back over to me, reclaiming my hand and looking over her shoulder at the leader. He’s dumbstruck in his seat, to shocked to say anything now. Hyung then starts to laugh, as well as Brat. Daesung just shakes his head, hands on his hips and smiling.

"Omo!" Hyung says, pointing at our leader, "she shocked him! And it’s hard to shock him!"

I start to laugh, as she giggles. She looks up at me, again winking.

"He had it coming," she says to me, shrugging.

I shake my head and say, "you’re a tease, you know that?"

"Am not," she counters.

"Oh, you are," Brat says, holding his sides.

"True that!" Hyung says, holding his sides as well.

I look at the other two, Ji still shocked, Daesung laughing as he puts the food on the table.

"Okay," Daesung says, "no more until after we eat."

I look down at her again, she’s just smirking. I shake my head, leading her to the table. I sit across from Ji, like always. Hyung lets Missy sit next to me, him sitting next to Ji. The other two join us as well.

Ji looks at the girl beside me and shakes his head.

"Wow," he says, "never would have thought you would do something like that."

She smirks.

"Everyone says that I’m full of surprises."

We all about choke on the breakfast, making her laugh now.