*Rolls Eyes*

My Life (Including Meeting SNSD)

I put my hands to my ears now, shaking my head furiously. I cry harder, wanting the pain and confusion to leave me. I’ve been on my own for years now, not relying on anyone for help. How do I start now? How do I trust someone with my whole heart? There’s a knock at the door in the midst of my silent ramblings.

I look up, gasping out a cry. I get up slowly, trying to make as little sound as I can. I take a look through the peek hole, seeing a young woman at the door. I realize who it is and immediately open the door. I pull her into the room.

"What are you doing here?" I ask Yuri.

She looks me over carefully. Her eyes get big as she sees my hand, my tear stained face.

"What happened?" she asks.

I shake my head, wrapping my arms around my waist, hugging myself, and walk off. I sit down on the couch, shaking visibly. She sits down as well.

"Please," she says gently, "I want to help. I like you and know that we can become friends."

"I’ve never trusted anyone," I mumble, not looking at her.

"I’m not asking you to trust me right away," she says, "I’m asking you to earn my trust. I know you don’t trust right away, I saw it when you were sitting with us, calculating your answers and questions."

I look at her now, she’s smiling gently.

"The others want to help as well," she says.

"How did you find me?" I ask now, looking away as more tears form.

"I happen to see you running from the YG building," she says, "so I followed."

My head snaps to her, eyes getting big. I stand up quickly.

"No," I say, "you have to leave, please."

She stands up, hands up.

"I want to know what I have to leave from first."

"He’s here," I mumble to myself, to her I say, "if you befriend me, you’re life is at risk, as well as your members. I can’t let something happen like last time. I can’t go through the pain again. You have to leave, now, please."

She’s got this knowing look on her face, like she knows what I’m talking about.

"Is this an ex-boyfriend?" she ask now.

I stop my pacing, when did I start to pace?

I turn to her.

"How?" I ask her.

She smiles at me, holding her hand out.

"I’ll explain," she says, "if you can trust me enough to take my hand. I want to help, like I said, and so do my members. But all you have to do, is take it."

I look at her hand, contemplating, when we hear a crash out in the hall. She looks at the door, then back at me. I make up my mind, grabbing her hand. She smiles, grabs our purses and phones, pulling me to the sliding door to the balcony.