Almost done with Yuri's Point of View

My Life (Including Meeting SNSD)

I meet up with the girls and we sit at the same table I was at and talk about what to do next. I happen to look up and see Missa walk into her job. I nudge Sica who’s sitting next to me, pointing.

"There she goes," I say.

The girls turn their heads, watching through the window to watch the girl. I look at the girls, they at me, and we all smile, nodding. We continue to sit, watching and waiting. I look around myself, loving my city more and more, when I happen to see a figure in the shadows, watching the girl with a cold stare. It hits me now, this is who she’s running from, this man as far as I can tell, thinks he owns her.

I look at Kid Leader, motioning slightly towards the male. She looks over from the corner of her eye, then back at me. I see the anger in her eyes, then they go back to the door as it opens. Missa walks out, sighing with contentment and rub her stomach. Kid Leader looks at me, nodding. Kid Leader has always trusted me when it comes to something like this, allowing me to keep watch over this American with the permission of my leader is a welcome, too.

I stand up, following the girl. I walk a few meters behind the male, watching his actions closely. His hands are balled into fists, his pace picking up then backing off. He then turns down a street and I lose sight of him. I stop as she does as she looks up, seeing that we’re at the river. I step behind a tree, seeing G-Dragon, Taeyang, Teddy, and Se7en walking over to the railing, bending over it, watching her as well.

When did they start to follow?

We all see Missa’s head snap up again as she takes another step forward, stopping. She’s rigid, seeing the male. I continue to watch as she turns to walk back the way we’d come, him following her. As I watch, she stops every few feet, looking around with a lost expression on her face. I smile to myself, this girl is great at acting like she’s lost, I’ll give her that.

I see her mutter something, then point, shake her head, and point the other way. I look at the other four men, amazed at how she’s acting. I also see Taeyang’s hand ball into a fist. Yes, this man has fallen in love with this girl at first sight, making my heart sing with joy. I look at the others, seeing them watching their friend closely.

She’s so caught up in her acting, she doesn’t see the four men at first. She then turns around again, facing me and the four men, seeing them for the first time. She continues to walk slowly, though. She turns again, back to the other male. I see him smile coldly, hands fisted, too.

He takes a step forward, Missy takes one back. I see Taeyang tense, getting ready to bolt out to help her when G-Dragon grabs his arm and says something quietly. Taeyang nods, but his eyes never leaves the other woman. My eyes go back to the other two now, watching and waiting. Again he steps forward, again she takes one back, getting closer to the men.

"You found me," I hear her tell him.

Again that cold smile, it makes me shiver just looking at it.