Uggh

My Life (Including Meeting SNSD)

I then turn and start to walk the other way, going back towards the river again. I then turn down a side street, my feet taking me home finally. I collapse on the couch after taking my shoes off, sighing with relief. First, today I met Girls’ Generation a.k.a. SNSD, then I just happen to run into BigBang’s Taeyang. I mean actually ran into him, rubbing my forehead from the memory, too, as I think of how hard his chest is. Also getting to meet Seungri, too.

Again I smile, I’ve been doing it all day, too. Yes, I smile at my customers, but these are genuine smiles, from my heart. I sigh, laying my head back on the couch.

I hope to run into them again, I think, and not just Taeyang either. I hope to get to know Yuri more, too. She seems to be really nice, as well as her members. Man, I really need to learn their faces, though.

I groan, getting up and going over to my laptop. I then start to search, looking for pictures of the girls so I can memorize their faces, but that doesn‘t help much. I then go to Youtube, typing in some videos. This helped me with Super Junior, so now I can tell each member apart by their faces. I smile as I get on Facebook, messaging two of my friends.

My on-screen chat box pops up. It’s Jessie Mac.

Watch this video, she types to me.

It has a link, I open it and pause it, letting the buffer load.

Thnx & I will, I type back.

Another chat box pops up, this one Noel.

How’s Seoul?

It’s great! I type to her, smiling.

I wanna be there 2! Noel types to me.

I look over at Jessie Mac, she’s off-line. I close that box.

If I can, I’d get u here quick, I type to her, also I’ll post up pics 4 u 2.

Mom’s telling me dinner’s ready, gtg, she types.

Bye & ttyl, I type back.

I exit off of Facebook, starting to watch the video Jessie Mac linked to me. It’s ‘Hello Baby‘, featuring the girls. I smile as I start to watch the videos. I’m getting to the point now that I can tell the girls apart, laughing out loud at the girls and how they each interact with the children on the show.