Same as last, can't think of a title

My Life (Including Meeting SNSD)

And so this is how my introductions go with the rest of the members, too. I look each girl over carefully, trying to memorize the little things of each to set them apart from the others. Steve brings me my food and I eat with the girls. Like I said, I’m at ease with them.

"I was wondering," Yuri asks, I remember her face, "what are you doing here?"

I gulp my mouth full of burger down, trying to figure out if I want to tell them the truth or not. I just tell them basic of why I’m here, instead.

"I’ve always liked your culture," I tell them, "and to be honest, I always thought that I didn’t belong in the States. It was if my soul was longing to be somewhere else, like it was restless, I just didn’t know where it wanted me to go, til I came here."

I see the girls smile, liking my answer apparently.

"We better go," Taeyeon says, getting up after putting her phone in her pocket of her hoodie, "we enjoyed the company, too. It’s nice to meet someone who knows who we are and not freak out."

"I told you," I say, after swallowing again, "your identity is safe when you come here."

The girls smile, bowing to me. I stand and do the same back. I then sit down again, sighing with a heavy heart again. Ben comes over to me, worry on his face.

"Missy?" he asks.

He's the only one who calls me that, by the way.

"Huh?" I ask, looking up, "oh, hey Ben. Sorry I was in my own little world."

He chuckles.

"Go home. Get some rest."