Still Yuri

My Life (Including Meeting SNSD)

I see the youngest pout at this, causing me to chuckle.

"Hello," she says, bowing again.

I smirk, I can see that she’s older than Seungri, but bows in respect though. I see Missy’s head come up, looking at Seungri closely.

"You older than me, why bowing first?" Seungri asks, head to the side.

I see Taeyang shake his head, Seungri grinning from ear to ear.

"H-how did you know?" she asks.

"I can tell who older and who younger," he says, smirking.

I roll my eyes, yes he can, too.

"We have to go, Hyung," Seungri says to Taeyang.

I watch the whole thing, just sitting there at my table. I smile to myself, seeing Taeyang’s ears go red from Missa smiling at him. She lets his hand go, I see now, and smile once again. She never let his hand go from shaking it, Taeyang must really like her then. I see her turn as well, the other way, after waving to the two men.

I get up and slowly follow, wanting to know where she’s going next. I follow as far back as I’m comfortable with, always keeping my eye on the girl. I see her pass by the YG building, smiling to myself cause I now see Taeyang running shortly after his hyper member. When she rounds a corner, I stop and peek around it. I see her look up at the building, smiling softly, then go in.

I then turn back, getting my phone out in the process. I text Kid Leader, letting her know where Missa is staying, and what happened with Taeyang and her. We’ve known BigBang for a few years now, so we’re like family. We watch out for them, as they watch out for us. I smile as a plan starts to form in my head.