Taeyang

My Life (Including Meeting SNSD)

The said man stands and walks over to her. He gives her a hug and pulls back a little, looking at her carefully. She once again amazes me, as well as my leader.

"Leader," she says, smiling.

Ji laughs, giving her another hug.

"She knows!" Brat shouts, making her flinch again.

"Aish," Ji says, turning to the boy and smacking him none-to-gently on the back of the head, "inside voice!"

One thing about Ji is he knows how to put authority in his voice and this is what he uses on the youngest constantly, too. I look at her to see her grin.

"That’s Seunghyun-hyung," I say, pointing to the one in chair.

She bows to him and we hear him chuckle. I look at Hyung as he stands slowly, making his motions slow for her. Everyone knows about what happened and Hyung doesn’t want to scare her, I see now. He walks over to her, giving her a hug. He steps back, standing next to Ji. I turn to the last of my brothers, still on the floor. Daesung has his head cocked to the side, smiling hugely.

"Daesung," I say, pointing.

Daesung stands up and does like the others. He then looks at me, nodding and his smile never faltering.

"Nice to finally meet you, too," Ji says.

I roll my eyes as I lead her to the couch, sitting down and pulling her gently next to me. Ji quickly sits on her other side, just as Brat is about to. He glares at the youngest and makes him pout, crossing his arms. I smile and shake my head. Yes, they are Tom and Jerry.

"Okay," I hear her say, holding her hands up as Brat opens his mouth again, "what exactly am I suppose to call ya’ll."

Again I see that flinch cause of her accent. I chuckle, as well as the others, at this small action.

"Just Daesung," he says, pointing to himself, "or Dae."

We amaze her, yes we don’t use English much, but because of Teddy-hyung, Dong Wook-hyung, and my choreographer, Shaun-hyung, we’ve learned a lot. Shaun is American, born and raised there, so he helps me a lot with my English in-between practice. The only thing is that Daesung’s a little hesitant when talking in English, us others a little more comfortable.

"Seunghyun," Hyung points to himself, "but seeing that you’re having trouble with your accent, just Hyun."

I smirk at him, he never lets anyone call him that. He looks at me, winking. I shake my head at him, rolling my eyes. I look at her again, wanting her to speak again. I look over her head at Ji, he smiles at me and I see the same thing in his eyes. I look back at her.

She nods, trying his name herself.

"Hyun."

Again she flinches from her accent and groans. I smile a little, feeling something else entirely from that small sound. I cross my legs, not wanting to think about that, it’s too early to be thinking like that, isn’t it?

Why am I even thinking like that? I’ve never had any thoughts like this.

"Just Panda," he says, "Hyung and I share the same birth name."

I continue to watch her, as I see her eyebrows go up as she looks at the youngest again. I look at Brat, who smiles at her, and then my eyes go back to her, seeing her roll her eyes once more.

"How about Brat?"

We laugh at his pout.