Taeyang

My Life (Including Meeting SNSD)

She said that we had nothing to worry about, but I can see right through her. Yes, she was stubborn at first, but she had agreed. She had said she didn’t want to be bothersome with the little things, but I had assured her that she wasn’t, it was the only other way to get her to agree to be driven back and forth to work. Ben had even taken it upon himself to give me her schedule, too. Said that I was better at keeping track than she was.

"Boss gave me the day off again," she says, sighing, "said that I was going to kill myself working the hours I do, too."

"First time off in awhile?" I ask, wrapping my arm around her waist, pulling her closer.

I know that she hasn’t had a day off to just relax, either. Her dark circles, like I said, aren’t as prominent, but they’re still there. Ben had pulled me aside, told me this same fear. I had told him that she was in my care as well as everyone else’s and she was being looked after correctly. He had nodded his head in agreement.

She nods.

"It’s the first in…" she thinks now, "two months, I think."

I move my head back in shock. Okay, I know our schedules are hectic, but we still get time off to relax and refresh ourselves. She looks at me, smiling, putting her hand on my bicep. I feel her thumb gently rubbing it.

"Don’t worry," she says, smirking now, "I won’t work so much now."

I relax, making circles on her lower back with my own thumb. Again that shock goes through me.

"Good," I say again, closing my eyes, "cause if you didn’t then I was thinking that I’d have to lock you in a room with a bed."

I just realized what I said as she tenses. My eyes fly open and I freeze.

"I’m sorry," I say, trying in vain to make things right again.

She giggles now, then laughs.

"Wow," she says, catching her breath, "I never thought I’d like to hear something like that, but coming from you, I do."

I relax again, smiling sheepishly. She had put into my confidence her fears of things, also told me that she never really had a relationship with a guy. She was always being used for something.

Why in all the world did I have to say that? Why?

She brings me out of my thoughts.

"You can lock me up," she smirks, a twinkle in her eye, "if you’re in there with me."

My eyes get big. Yes, this woman can amaze me. I then smirk.

"If I did that," I more, "then I defiantly wouldn’t let you out."

She smirks.

"Then you’d have some very upset fans if you hid from the world with me."

I smirk as well.

"Don’t worry," I tell her, moving closer to her, "they’ll understand."

She giggles again, moving her head closer to me as well.

"Really? How would you know?"

"I’ve got an amazing best friend," I whisper.

I then claim her lips. I can’t help it, either, or believe it for that matter. It was either kiss her or take her right here. I rather start slow and kissing is the way to start, right? I mentally shrug, feeling her relax into the kiss. We’ve been secretly dating, with permission from YG, and this is our first kiss.