Taeyang

My Life (Including Meeting SNSD)

As I pull out of Hyung’s driveway, I retake her hand, intertwining our fingers once more. I feel the electric shock from her, loving the feeling more. Inwardly I can’t help but smile.

"You don’t know much Korean, do you?" I ask now.

"Unfortunately, no," she tells me, "I know the formalities, as well as some words, but that’s all, but your English is amazing."

I smile and see her turn to me in the passenger seat. I like this, too. Having someone sitting next to me in my car. I then see her look behind us and I start to worry. I look up in the rear view mirror, trying to figure out what she’s looking at, when she looks at me again.

"What are you thinking?" I ask, looking at her as we hit the center of the city and stopping at a red light.

I see her smile.

"This is a Mercedes, right?"

My eyes get big at this question.

How does she know that?

"How in the world do you know that?" I ask, voicing that same thought.

I turn to her, then turn back as the light changes and pull forward to her snickering at me. I try to figure out how she knows what my car is. Most girls I know wouldn’t know what it is, except that it’s expensive.

"The emblem," she says, pointing to the wheel.

"She also knows her cars," I say, smiling.

"Just the emblems," she tells me, shaking her head and smiling, "but I know my trucks and SUVs just by looking at the sides. My cars I still have trouble with."

"In other words," I say, "you’re a truck girl."

I shake my head as I pull into the YG garage, parking next to Ji’s car. I did this for a reason. I want to know if she can get his. My guess is correct as she turns back to me from looking at it.

"Bentley?" she asks.

Damn this girl good.

My eyes get big as she asks and all I can do is stare at her.

"You’re amazing, you know that?" I say finally, "and yes, that’s a Bentley. It’s Ji’s, too."

Now I amaze her as I tell who the owner is. I smile as I get out, she’ll be in more shock as she gets to knows us more, too. Daesung owns an Audi, so I’m sure she’ll be just as amazed. I look over next to Ji’s car, seeing the Audi parked next to it. I then look down a little ways, seeing Dara’s Range Rover, as well as Min Ji’s Lamborghini, that one I don’t think she’ll get, though.

I then go over to her side, once again helping her out. I watch her carefully, my fear from earlier coming back from when she collapsed at Hyung’s house. She’s sure on her feet, so I relax. I take her hand and lead her into the building.

"What is this building?" I hear her ask, looking around.

"YG," I say, walking over to the elevator, "it also holds our dorm."

"So you work and live here?" she asks, perplexed.

I chuckle and step onto the elevator, hitting the fourth floor. She follows, not removing her hand from mine. I look down again, seeing how small her hand is in mine, but it fits perfectly. I look up as the doors open and gently tug her after me. We get to our door, hearing shouting. She looks at me and I see the question in her eyes.

I laugh and say, "it’s Brat. Ji and him bicker like they’re kids. They are our Tom and Jerry."

"Ahh," she says.

I get my key out and open the door. The shouting gets louder as we step over the threshold. I stop and take my shoes off, seeing her follow suit without hesitation. I smile inwardly again.

This girl knows our formalities as well as our culture, if only a little anyways.

"I said no," Ji says.