Taeyang

My Life (Including Meeting SNSD)

"Why would I leave him if he’s always gone?" she asks now, cocking her head to the side, smirking, "just because he is, doesn’t give me a reason to leave him. Now, if he’s unfaithful, then yes, I would."

I glare at Hyung, wanting him to stop with these questions. He shakes his head and inwardly I groan. Noona isn’t going to help either. She’s into this as much as his is, I see that now.

"So you wouldn’t mind if he’s always away," Noona asks, "if he’s faithful to you?" Missa nods and Noona continues, "but if he’s unfaithful, then you would. How, per say, would you know if he’s isn‘t?"

I glare at her now, she shrugs only. Now I groan, making the younger woman look at me. She smiles at me, knowing why these questions are being asked. She takes my hand, squeezing gently. She then looks at the other two.

"Some people wouldn’t," she says, "but if you listen to your heart, as well as you gut, then you’d know. If he was unfaithful to me, then it’d be my heart to put up the red flag. Of course, I’d confront him first. If he denies it, then I’d ask around, to get others’ opinions and thoughts, then confront him again."

Hyung nods again.

"And if he still denies?"

I see her shrug. Then she says, while looking up through her bangs at the couple, "then I’d listen to my heart. If it tells me to leave, then I will, but first I’d try to make the relationship work again. Figure out what I was doing wrong, then try to fix it."

I look at the girl, amazed again. She’s full of surprises.

Is this how she tried to leave him? How she knows what to say?

I snap out of my thoughts, looking up at the clock.

"We better get going," I tell her, wanting to stop with the questions, too.

She looks at me, hazel eyes full of emotions, and nods. I stand up, her following suit, and we bow to the other couple.

"Don’t be formal to us," Hyung says to her, pointing at me, says, "and I thought we got you broke of that."

I chuckle.

"Sorry, it’s out of habit."

He laughs.

"Get going you two," Noona says, laughing as well

She stands up, coming and giving the girl a hug. She whispers something, I see Missa nod. She then gives me a hug.

"Take care of her," she whispers.

Noona steps back as Hyung gives me a hug.

"I approve of her," he whispers, "don’t let this one go."

I shake my head as he turns and gives her a hug and whispers something to her, too. She then looks at me, smiling. I smile back, take her hand again, and lead her from the house. I help her into my car this time, then getting in myself.

"Do I have to meet the others?" she asks.

I’m startled and look at her, she’s looking at me.

"I mean tonight," she adds.

I smile and say, "if you don’t want to, then you don’t have to."

She nods as I start the car.

"But you’re right," she says, still turned to me, "let’s go meet them."

I sit back, looking at her. She’s beautiful, inside and out, and I smile. This causes her to smile. I then back out of the driveway, taking her back to the dorm.