Me

My Life (Including Meeting SNSD)

"I’ll show you where the bathroom is," Youngbae says.

He gets up and pulls me up, then molds me into his side. I look at Ji, seeing that approval again in his eyes. Then Youngbae leads me down the hall, pointing to a closed door.

"That’s Brat’s room," he says to the first door.

We hear music quietly playing behind it, Brat shuffling around.

"This is Hyung’s," he says, pointing to an open door on our left.

Hyun is sitting on his bed, cross legged and reading something. He looks up, his stare once again intense but not so much as before. He smiles and nods. I smile back and nod to him.

"This is my room," he says, pointing to the open door across from Hyun’s.

"The one next to Hyung’s is Ji’s," Youngbae says.

To prove his point, Ji squeezes between me and the wall, walking to it. He looks back, waves and grins again, then opens and closes the door after walking in.

"The one across from his is Daesung’s," Youngbae says.

He takes me down the hall further still, to yet another close door.

"Bathroom," he says, turning to me, "get done here come to my room, okay?"

I nod, smiling up at him.

"Remember which one?"

I nod, then go into the bathroom, closing the door. These guys keep the place clean, even for men. The bathroom is spotless, too. I quickly undress, then hold up the clothes Ji had given me. It’s a pair of sweats and a wife beater, hoping they‘d fit.

I smirk and put them on, leaving my bra on, of course. Yes the clothes fit, if not a little too well. I then grab my dirty clothes and open the door. I look up and down the hall, it’s quiet. I smile, hearing someone softly snoring, then make my way back down the hall to Youngbae’s room. His door is open and he’s sitting on his bed.