*Again Rolls Eyes*

My Life (Including Meeting SNSD)

The male yells out, bringing my eyes back to see him letting her go. I see her take a second to look at the four figures, her emotions coming to the surface, she’s terrified, satisfied and pissed, then takes off running. I look at the male that has fallen to his knees, holding his side and glaring at the direction Missa has ran in. I look at the other men, they look at each other, then take off after Missa.

I follow soon after, making sure that he’s not following. I take a different route, knowing exactly where she’s going. I make it to her building as she comes running around the corner, looking over her shoulder for the last time. When she looks forward, I see the fear and amazement in her eyes again. She stops at the door, looking down.

I see the tears coming faster down her face as she yanks the door open. I quickly follow her, putting my foot out before the door closes. I follow behind her quietly, seeing her hit the button for the elevator. I move behind a corner, watching her intently. I don’t like to see my members cry and my heart cries out for this girl more as I see her crying without someone there comforting her.

The doors close as I see her furiously wiping her face with the back of her jacket sleeve. I look up and see that she lives on the third floor. I take the stairs, coming to the hall to see her open and close her door to her apartment. I look around myself now and wrinkle my nose in disgust.

Okay, I’m not used to living like this, forgive me.

It’s a really dirty place, I see. I sigh, then make my way to the door. I hear something heavy fall to the floor and more crying. It’s the hysterical crying, too. I make my move, knocking. I hear a gasped cry, then someone quietly coming to the door, smiling to myself. I look around myself again, just as I’m pulled through the door.

"What are you doing here?" she asks me.

I look over her carefully, taking everything in. I pretend this is my first seeing her like this and my face shows shock.

"What happened?" I ask.

I see her shake her head, wrapping her arms around her waist, hugging herself, and walk off. I follow and I see her sit down on the couch, shaking visibly. I sit down as well, looking at her carefully again.

"Please," I say gently, "I want to help. I like you and know that we can become friends."

"I’ve never trusted anyone," I hear the mumble, her not looking at me.

Again I’m shocked at the truthfulness when she speaks.

"I’m not asking you to trust me right away," I say, "I’m asking you to earn my trust. I know you don’t trust right away, I saw it when you were sitting with us, calculating your answers and questions."

She finally looks at me, I smile gently.

She reminds me so much of Seohyun when she first started to train with SM, how scared she was. This is my youngest sister to the max, if not more.

"The others want to help as well," I say.

"How did you find me?" she asks now, looking away as more tears form.

"I happened to see you running from the YG building," I lie, "so I followed."