Taeyang

My Life (Including Meeting SNSD)

I wake up to find her in my arms, as well as look at the date, it‘s already been a couple days since she came here, but I can‘t help but look at the calendar. I’ll take her to her apartment today, I promised, after all. Ji has helped me get over my shyness towards women, some what anyways. I can now stand to be close to her without getting too nervous. Teddy has also helped, giving me advice on what to do in case I start to feel nervous around her.

She’s been comfortable with all us guys, too. She’s never once gotten frightened, let alone nervous. She’s always smiling, always laughing, something I‘ve noticed she hasn‘t done in awhile. Brat even had her laughing so hard the other day, I thought she was going to pass out from the lack of air, allowing him to use pick-up lines on her, no less. Hyung has even taken it upon himself to watch her when I’m not in the room or when we go out somewhere.

I look down at her again, her facing me, her hand under her head as a pillow. Her hair is in her face and I gently brush it away. I continue to watch her sleep, thinking of the lyrics that came to me for the past two nights as I fell asleep. I’m itching to reach for my notebook, but I don’t want to wake her.

Hyung is right, she hasn’t slept well for a long time. I watch as she sleeps still, again looking closely at her. The circles are there, yes, but to me it’s like they’ve lightened over the past couple of days. Also, she looks younger when she’s asleep. She moves a little, moving into me some more. I stay still, of course, letting her get comfortable again.

She sighs quietly in her sleep, breath hitting my throat. I shiver slightly, more words coming to mind. I blush at the words, thinking that maybe this girl is the reason for these thoughts and feelings. I also become aware of our bodies, mine fully awake and itching to touch her. Hers pressed against mine, warm and soft to the touch.

I wrap my arm around her again, pulling her closer to me again. I then gently take her leg, wrapping it around my waist so we’re connected more. Once more the electric shock goes through me, hitting me where I was least expecting, my crotch. I feel her arm wrap around my waist, her face nuzzling my chest and neck again. I close my eyes, letting sleep take me again.