Taeyang

My Life (Including Meeting SNSD)

I hit send, as I see Misay put her phone away. I look at her carefully, trying to see if Yuri had said anything to upset her, but see nothing. I sigh and kneel in front of her again, taking her hands again.

"That was Yuri," I tell Hyung and Noona, eyes never leaving the one in front of me, "said that it’s best she stay with me and the others."

Hyung nods, watching me carefully. I feel her eyes on me, watching closely to my reactions. Hyung then nods his head again as approval comes to his face. I roll my eyes, knowing I’m going to get hell from Teddy, Doon Wook, Tablo, Jinu, and Shaun and possibly YG-ssi if he approves. I look back at the two hazel eyes staring at me. It hits me that she hasn’t met Hyung, Ji, or Dae yet.

"I need to her you back to the dorm, too," I say, smiling now, "there are three members who haven’t met you yet."

I mentally kick myself. Ji has seen her, yes, but she’s suppose to meet YG-ssi first, as well as the others before Ji. I just can’t help it, she has to meet my best friend first, YG-ssi will understand.

I see her eyes get big again, but she gulps and nods.

"But first," Noona says, "you two need to eat."

"I’m not hungry," Missa says, sitting up from Noona’s arms, "I ate already."

I remember her eating at her job, but know all the running has to have made her hungry, even if it’s just a little bit. Noona looks at her, smiling and shaking her head.

"Mothers know best," she says, winking.

I look at Missa again, seeing a thought come to mind. I relax seeing a little smile on her lips, knowing that I don’t have to worry about a bad thought. She sighs and nods, Noona getting up, Hyung following closely behind her. I then stand up and hold out my hand to her again. She looks at it, again contemplating. I see her thoughts clearly.

"I’m only asking for you to trust me," I say softly, "I know it’ll take you some time, but I promise, and I always keep my promises, that no harm will come to you, that is if you take my hand."

Again I see her make her mind up. I stay still as she reaches out, her hand shaking a little. When hers is safely in mine again, I gently tug her up, looking down at her. She looks up and smiles, I smile back. She stands barely at my chest, like Min Ji. I then take her hand, intertwining our fingers, and take her to the kitchen. Also I tuck her into my side, once again loving how she fits me perfectly.

I wrap my arm around her waist as we walk in, her looking around in amazement. I smile again, giving her a gentle squeeze. She looks at me and relaxes fully into me, smiling at me. We turn our heads and I smell the food, my stomach growling softly. I look at Hyung, him at her. She smiles at him, him back at her and she blushes. Wow, okay I’ve been known the one to blush the most, but it’s cute and amazing coming from this woman. His eyes then come to me, nodding once again.