Me

My Life (Including Meeting SNSD)

They then try to say the name together as one word, making us die with laughter again. I hold my sides, this is the first time in a long time I’ve laughed like this and I love it. Ji then tries again, saying it slow, then speeding up. Pretty soon, he’s got it down. Brat then tries how his leader did it. Both now can say it, with a heavy accent, too.

Daesung then stands up, letting Youngbae sit back down.

"How long have you been here?" Daesung asks now, slowing his English more now.

I smile at him encouragingly, he got confused with his words a little and this is the first sentence he's spoken fully, so I give him props. He smiles back.

"Two years," I say, making sure to slow my English.

"Wow," Ji says, "and he’s just now running into you?"

I smirk as Youngbae shakes his head.

"You’re not letting that go, are you?" he asks his friend.

"Nope," Ji says, shaking his head and laughing, "never!"

Just then there’s a knock on the door, stopping the laughter at once. Ji gets up and answers it. We hear hushed voices in the front hall, then Ji comes back with some more men. They look at me, not as intensely as Hyun, but still with the same amount of interest. I see the two from the café walk in as well.

"I’m Teddy," one from the café says.

He sticks his hand out, his English flawless. I take and shake it.

"Ooo, her hand shake is firm," he says, smiling now, as well as getting chuckles from all the men in the room.

"I’ve learned that it seals a deal when I was being trained in high school for job interviews," I tell him, smirking.

"I can tell," he says.

I then look behind him at the others. One steps forward. He’s older, yes, but not that much older.

"I’m Se7en," he says, sticking his hand out, too, "but call me Dong Wook."

I shake his hand, nodding and smiling. The other steps forward, holding his hand out as well.

"I’m Tablo," he says.

I shake it, nodding my head as well. I look at the other five members, them watching the older males with intense stares. I then look at Youngbae, seeing something in his eyes, but can’t make it out. I then look back at the older males, seeing them look at Youngbae and nod, smiling.

Okay, did I just miss something?

There’s another knock and I feel Youngbae immediately tense. I look at Ji, him at me, smiling. Youngbae then takes my hand, squeezing it gently. Teddy goes and answers it as Dong Wook sits on the arm next to Youngbae. He looks at me, but I’m staring at Youngbae, trying to read him again.

He looks at me finally and I now see the fear in them. I smile reassuringly at him. I don’t know who this is, but my guess is the man himself, YG. That can only explain why Youngbae is this tense. He smiles at me now, making my heart rate increase again.

Teddy walks back in with an older male. He’s older than the three other men, but he seems younger in appearance. His eyes also have laugh lines around the corners. I immediately stand up, bowing in respect. When I stand up from the bow, I hear him chuckle.

"I am Yang Hyun-suk" he says, holding out his hand, "but call me YG."

I smile while taking it and shaking it like the others.

"Missa," I tell him.

He smiles and lets my hand go, then he looks at Youngbae. The man is rigid as he meets YG’s stare. Then YG nods, still that smile on his face. He turns back to me.

"How old are you?" he asks now.

I grin, us all looking at the youngest as he opens his mouth. I shake my head at him and he snaps his jaw close. I look back at YG.

"I’m twenty-one, sir," I tell him.