Still from Taeyang

My Life (Including Meeting SNSD)

He smirks, "I can tell who older and who younger."

Again, her eyes get big and I smile a little at her. I look at her again, closely this time. Yes, she’s got curves, a little chubby, too, but I like what I see. The jeans also complements her hips, too. Inwardly I kick myself for that thought, my nerves becoming frayed the longer I hold her hand and stare at her.

"We have to go, Hyung," Brat says to me, saving me.

I see her look at me, smiling and nodding to my brother. I smile, ears going red again. She sees this, but keeps quiet as I see her blush slightly. She lets my hand go, I frown inwardly, her hands are warm and I like the electric shock I get from her. I see her quickly look down, her face heating up again as she hits pause on her music player, realizing it‘s still playing. Again inwardly I smile knowing she listens to my songs.

She looks up as I smile again. Brat and I bow to her, then turn and start to walk off. I turn back again, to her smiling and waving. I see her sigh a little, longing and loneliness in her eyes. I’m taken aback, wondering what she’s thinking.

"She’s cute," Brat says.

"Don’t start," I mumble.

He laughs, "wait til Seunghyun-hyung and Jiyong-hyung find out!"

He takes off, me running after the bastard.

"Brat!" I shout, "don’t you dare!"

He laughs, making it to the YG building before me. I hit the front door as it closes behind him. I then chase him up the stairs as he throws the door open.

"Hyungs!" he yells.

I enter the door, kick my shoes off, and tackle the boy to the floor. Ji and Hyung look from the couch, watching us, as well as Teddy, Dong Wook, and Tablo. I never noticed them in the dorm, either.

"You wouldn’t believe what just happened to our Youngbae!" Brat gasps out from the tackle.

"Shut it!" I growl.

He looks at me, smirking, and says, "a girl held her hand out to him and he took it!"

It gets quiet. I look up, arms still pinning the boy to the floor. They all look at each other, smiling.

Uh oh.

Ji jumps up, tackling me off him, pinning me to the floor now.

Hyung helps Brat up, asking, "what’d she look like?"

The other men stand against the back of the couch, arms crossed, eyeing me with humor.

"Oh," Brat says, eyeing me and smirking again, I glare at him as he says, "she’s American but she’s cute!"

The men stop and look from him to me. I groan, I’m not going to live this one down. It’s bad enough I have to endure the continuing question about not having a girlfriend. Ji lets me up, though, sitting next to me as Dae comes out of the kitchen.

"Really?" Dae asks, amazed.

He looks at me, wonderment and happiness on his face. Again I groan, face-palming myself.

"Yeah," Brat says, getting more excited, "she’s a few months older than me, too!"

All movement and speech stops, all looking at the youngest. My mouth drops.

"And you would know this how?" I ask.

He smirks, "just by looking at her."

"I wanna see her," Ji whines, the other older men nodding in agreement, "that way I can make sure that she’s right for our Youngbae."