09

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 

 

 

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE TT ^ TT

anneong~ sorry for updating so late .. i'm just too busy with my activities in school .. anyways hope you guys would like the chapter update .. also, wait for my surprise~~

heheh XD

kamsahamnida!!!!

ps: excuse my errors :)

 

 




https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=RDcRGaUwbz6pA&v=cRGaUwbz6pA&feature=player_detailpage

 

The morning came and good for me .. i woke up early before the sun came up. i yawned as i push myself up, rubbing one of my eyes i let out a sigh "another day.." i mumbled tiredly, before getting myself fixed.

once i'm done . i quickly went out of my room. i went downstairs and was greeted by maids "oh, su ra-shi is there anything you need?" mrs.jang, the head maid asked. i shook my head with full respect as i let out a small smile "ani. good morning mrs.jang~" i said with a bow on my head.

mrs,jang did the same thing. " oh and please don't call me su ra-shi, mrs.jang. i can be like your daughter, i'm not one of the bosses here .. please let's see each other as the same level..neh?" i whispered as i nudged at her.

Mrs..jang give me a confused smile as she scratch the back of her left hand "b-but aren't you mr.minseok's soon-to-be-wife?" whhaaattt??!!! i gasped to myself as i heard her say. "wait, what?" i asked.

mrs,jang bowed her head "sorry but mr.minseok already told us that you're his fiance..anyways, ms.Su ra we'll make breakfast for you.." she said and was about to walk in the kitchen when i stop her "oh! mrs.jang wait!!" i said as i softly pull her hand "why? is there anything you need?". i shook my head and just gave her a smile "it's just su ra okay? .. also let me do the breakfast.." i said before taking a bow on my head and went inside the kitchen..

now, let's deal with this minseok~~~minseok~~. "what should i cook?" i thought out loudly as i tap my chin.

i'm now looking iside the fridge, standing infront of it.  i don't even know what to cook .. and i don't even know if xiumin would like it, well i'm just trying to be nice despite what he did to me last night. tsk~

"maybe ..coffee..toast..egg..ham..sa-"

"oh, what are you doing?" i heard a voice asked. "oh,I'm preparing a breakfast for minseok-shi.." i answered back without even looking. "are you trying to court me?" i heard a voice once again. i arched an eyebrow,,confused. i sat up and spun around as i say "excuse m--"i stopped once i saw his face with a smirk on it.

i breathed out, feeling irritated for some reasons that even i didn't know why and what it is. i rolled my eyes on him as i shook my head, turning back my attention to the food i'm going to cook.

"what are you going to cook anyways?" xiumin asked. i glanced on him before walking towards the sink, washing the kitchen utensils i'm going to use "just simple breakfast .." i mumbled and started to chop some onions and garlic..

"ahh..unnie?" i heard a very sweet voice coming from my side. i put the knife off to where it's safe away from yu ra, i look down with a smile on my face "good morning angel~" i softly said before pecking on her cheeks. Yu ra rubbed her eyes cutely. once she put her hands down she smiled at me while nodding her head "unnie .. beggopa~~" she pouted and started to do some aegyo.

i rolled my eyes, grinning out of amusement. i pinched her cheeks before touching the tip of her tinny nose "arasso, go there now. wait for me to call you okay.." i said. Yu ra nods her head and went off leaving me alone feeling so happy.

Then i started to wonder, the kitchen started to get quiet. "where is that guy?" i asked to myself as i look around inside the kitchen but there is no sign of him..

"where's xiumin?"

Xiumin's POV:

I tsk-ed as i notice su ra's rolling of her eyes on me .. i'm just trying to have a conversation for her..

i shrugged off and felt a vibrating feelig on my side, i put my phone out. "why is luhan calling so early?" i mumbled to myself and went out of the kitchen quietly.

while walking out i pressed the screen and put the phone on my left ear "oh!xiumin!!" Luhan beamed out once i answered the phone. i let out a tired sigh, obviously letting him to know i'm not in a good mood to talk anything. i'm in the middle of annoying su ra but luhan called..

nice timing.. "make sure it's important" i started. i heard luhan's deep sigh and honestly i can imagine him pouting. such a baby right? well until now i still can't believe that this baby faced luhan is now managing a huge company by himself, acting so baby when he's too old for it. still, luhan really look like he's not aging~

"don't you want to greet me first a good morning?" i whined, i rolled my eyeballs as if he could see it.

"you didn't greet me neither.. so we're equal." i mocked at him as i grin on my seat.

i cleared my throat as i shook my head off "aish, arasso..arasso., anyways bun i have some news for you" he said letting out a chuckle on the end. well, the way luhan started it make me feel like it's going to be a good news.. "what is it?" i asked.

"well, our buddies we'll be back here the day after tomorrow" luhan said. my eyes widened in delight as i stood up. gasping out loudly " Jinjja?!!" i asked.

luhan hummed "yeah~ but kris and Suho were too busy so they couldn't lend a time to come here..busy old guys~" he added making us to crack up. "ah.. it's okay, at least we can go and bond with others.." i said happily.

After a few minutes, we hanged up. finally. as in cue Su ra popped out of behind the door "a-anneong~" she said as she wave her hand infront of her face, she stood up infront of me as let out a sigh "breakfast is ready. eat now yu ra wants to eat with you." she said blankly, Su ra didn't even bother herself to look at me.

acting shy infront of me ..? *smirk* "are you sure yu ra's the one who wants to eat with me..?" i asked in a very teasingly way. my inner feels cracked up as i saw her expression.

"what?!" she asked, arching her little eyebrows on me,

i cleared my throat as i took a stand, making myself near to her "if you want me to eat with you, you can always ask" i asked. I can see the nervousness in su ra's eyes which makes me to like it more.. "w-what are you d-doing??" she asked, stuttering.

"are you sure i'm not your type?" i asked in a husky tone of voice. 

Su ra's back met the door, i put my left hand on the side of her head leaning down closer with a smirk on my face, Su ra's frozen her eyes were growing bigger as i lean down closer to her. i stopped on her ears and whispered "i may be not your type but i know you'll fall for me..".

su ra's eyes widened as she harshly push me away from her, but what a weak one. i didn't even stumble a bit..

"fall to your face? tsk.. don't eat if you dont...want" su ra whispered the last words she say and hurriedly, walking inside the house. i chuckled, feeling satisfied. annoying su ra is now my new hobby. i'd rather annoy her or play with yu ra instead of playing basketball with my friends..

"this is going to be fun."

end of pov

Once i got inside the kitchen, i breathed out all the irritating feeling i had. "waaaahhh!! such a jerk!!" i growled as i clenched my fist in the air. panting so hard .. "Good thing  i can still calm myself~" i whispered to myself, closing my eyes before inhaling then exhaling it again as if i'm meditating..

"BOO!!" i open my eyes wide as saucers, gasping so loud as i put my hands over my chest backing up a bit.

"ahahaha!! you should see that face of yours.." xiumin laughed his out as he walk inside the dining room bumping the edge of his shoulder to mine.

i look at his figure "you-!!.. arggh, i'm doing this for auntie kim .. calm down su ra..calm down.." i nod my head before breathing out again.

i was about to go inside when i met mrs.Jang "oh, mrs.jang the food is ready let's go eat together!" i said happily as i took her hand with a smile on my face. mrs.jang softly puts my hand down,pulling away hers. she bowed her head as she gave me an apologetic smile "sorry, ms. su ra but we our having our breakfast inside the kitchen not in the dining room were you are going to eat." she said.

i frowned "but why?" i asked her pouting my lips "Mrs.jang really is a good lady, you make me feel like i have another mother" i added.

mrs.jang smiled as she shook her head "sorry, it's the rules mr.minseok told us.. it's like a respect to the owner of the house.." she said again and with a bow "i'll go now, have a nice day ms. su ra" she said and started to walk inside the kitchen.

"you too~" i shouted but not too loud for only mrs.jang could hear.

mrs.jang turned as she let out a soft smile "ms. su ra thank you for coming here.. it's good to have this house to be lighten up and filled up with joy.. thank you" she said and continued on walking inside the kitchen.

i tilted my head on the side, confused. "what?" i asked myself. i shrugged my shoulders then shook my head. smiling to myself

"i wish my day would be good as always...."

* * * * *

"unnie, can i ask you something?" yu ra asked as she stood uo infront of me, holding the straps of her back pack..

i put my eyes into slits, finding some tension in her eyes .. "what is it? have you done something wrong?" i asked before i hmmed.. yu ra bit her lower lip as she shook her head "ani....unnie, i'm just.." she paused.

"jussttt..??"

yu ra pouted and started to do aegyo "unnie, can i come to joon ki's house later.. it's his birthday and he invited me.. unnie, please..." she pleaded, putting her hands together as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"what if i dont?" i asked her as i put my hands on my hips..

yu ra's face fall down as she put her hands to the side "arraso, unnie...yu ra won't come is unnie don't want to.." she said in a very sad and depressed tone.. wow, yu ra's such a good girl.. i let out a smile as i patted her head, i chuckled. "unnie's just kidding .. you can go " i said and with that yu ra put her head up with a wide smile on her face, grabbing my hand  "unnie, really??!!!"

i nod my head before pecking on her head "just make sure you won't go anywhere far from them, arraji? also i'll be going there .. tell to joon ki, i'm going to greet him..okay?"

yu ra nods her head before pecking on my cheeks "deh..unnie..kamsahamnida!!"

i watched yu ra's figure as it goes inside the school gates.. i chuckled to myself, standing up "kids.."

now thinking again .. what gift should i get for joon ki..