49

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 

 


 

 

Author's POV:

 

"Su ra are you sure you're fine..?" Yun soo asked as she watches su ra's face with worries.

 

Sura nodded her head as she starts to calm herself with the breathing method inhale~exhale~inhale~exhale~ she thought and sura choked as the door opened revealing her beautiful baby sister in her pink and white gown.

"Unnie~~" she run towards sura and sura spread her arms ready to hug her but then it dropped when yura stopped her tracks right infront of her sister with a grin on her face "Mianhe~ i can't ruin my unnie's gown~" she played an aegyo making the two ladies to chuckle from the cuteness she's playing in.

 

"Sneaky~" sura pouted before patting her baby angel's nose.

 

"Yun soo unnie you're so pretty" yura said and yun soo smiled at her and complimented her back. "what about unnie?" sura asked and yura smiled at her sweetly "ofcourse unnie's pretty too.." sura chuckled with yun soo.

 

a knock was heard before xiumin's mother's head popped from behind. sura stood up and bowed at her as yun soo and yura followed what sura did. "sorry but can i talk to her for a minute?" yun soo and yura smiled at her before bowing to the elder.

 

"let's just see each other later.." yun soo said before getting out of the waiting room with yura holding her hand. as soon as the door shutted close, mrs.kim went infront of sura and sura offered her a seat but mrs.kim declined telling sura to sit instead.

 

"what is it eommonim?" sura asked in a very polite manner.

 

mrs.kim adored the beauty infront of her and a motherly smile crept out on her face "Sura you look really really amazing."

 

"aigoo..kamsahamnida eommonim..you too, you look really pretty" the two chuckled and silence came in.

 

"you know, i'm really thankful.. not only because you're going to marry my son.." she paused and eyed sura.."..Because you helped xiumin to face his father again, you know i've been trying to encourage him but he would end up ending the conversation by walking his back to me.. he used to hate his father very much.."

 

Sura can see the sadness into mrs.kim's eyes and she touches the elders hand giving her the comfort of warmth.

 

Tears became visible to mrs.kim's eyes and she chuckled it out "eommonim..you'll ruin your make up" sura played a joke making mrs.kim to stop on her tears with a smile.

 

"sorry..but anyways, i just want you to know..I'm happy you came into our life.."

 

-

 

Meanwhile inside the groom's waiting room .. Xiumin kept on walking around the room, breathing were uneasy.. he was biting his nails to decrease the nervousness he's feeling by that time,.

 

"yah, hyung..will you calm down" kyungsoo tiringly said as he watches xiumin.

 

"oh..we're getting dizzy because of you..calm down or i'll take sura away-"

 

"-Shut up" xiumin hissed at tao before finally stopping his feet in the middle of the room, heaving out a sigh as he he look down "Yah, don't tell me you're regretting marrying sura?!" kyungsoo, his best man asked in a very serious tone of voice.

 

xiumin snapped his head up only to glare on his best man "eyyshh..it's not like that!"

 

Luhan yawned "then why are you acting as if you're heart's going to run away from you..?" eyeing xiumin with such confused stare. the other guys inside the room nodded and turned their heads to look on xiumin, waiting for an answer to come.

 

"guys...sura's pregnant"

 

Silence. no one dared to speak or to move making xiumin to make it uncomfortable with him. it's just different, when suho's the who speaks they never listen and would laugh off but when it comes to him seems like they're robots listening to their programmer. Xiumin sighed "I'm worried what if she'd fall while walking, what if she'd slip or trip herself, i'm afraid it might hurt her or the baby.."

 

Silence...

 

"hyung..are you serious..?" tao's voice echoed by the suffocating silence inside the room.

 

xiumin clicked his tougne "you think marriage and pregnancy is a joke?" he retorted..

 

Luhan can't hold it in anymore .. seeing how ugly his bestfriend is by the time, it makes him feel like this friend is really going crazy.

 

Luhan's laughter pushed the silence as one by one .. they all started to laugh at xiumin's face show..

 

"Yah!! what's so funny?!!" xiumin whined.

 

Suho sighed as he patted xiumin's back "kids....bare with it" he nodded his head as he patted xiumin's back again.

 

"Anyways..congrats.." kyungsoo was the first one who congratulated him as he stood up. and for the first time, xiumin and kyungsoo exchanged sincere smiles. cause in a day they won't let it end without even exchanging glares or harsh childish words.

 

"oh..Congrats hyung~" chanyeol said with a grin in his face..

 

Since the things got better between xiumin and kyungsoo everything seemed to be much worth to spend time with. xiumin befriended with sura's work buddies.. also, suho and tao find the two fun to be with.. it's like 11 guys were now going well with xiumin and he likes it..

 

before he's just loner who doesn't care about going around with dorks but when he met sura everything changed.

 

like what he always sees on t.v or even in reality .. like what a normal people do in their daily life.

 

xiumin's glad he's experiencing it by now..

 

"This feels so good~" kris said capturing the guys' attention. he chuckled and leaned his back on the couch "xiumin's getting married..sura's pregnant..we found new friends..and everything seems like perfect..except the fact that i'm still single" he pouted and the young ones 'eewd' in disgust "hyung stop that you look ugly.." kris hissed baekhyun's words making them all to end up chuckling..

 

a knock was heard and yun soo's head popped out from behind the door.

 

by the sigh of yun soo's beautiful face kyungsoo's eyes sparkled as he stood up with a smile on his face "looks like someone's next to get tied up" chen who is now a friend but not an assistant teased making the boys to whistle..

 

"anneonghaseo..sorry for interrupting." yun soo bowed "it's time to go.." xiumin nodded and thanked her.

 

kyungsoo smiled at how pure his lovely is. yun soo and kyungsoo went out followed by the rest..

 

Xiumin stood up and watches as his friends goes out of the groom's waiting room "Yah..baozi, aren't you going out yet?"

 

Xiumin smiled "you can go first i just need to fix something.." luhan sighed followed by a soft chuckle he patted xiumin's shoulder and for the very rare times.."Congrats..for everything~" luhan's sincerety warmed xiumin's heart even more, say it gay but these two dumbs just love the way they show how they love each other..

 

hehehe :)

 

-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFDIPIXBZVE

-

 

"Kwinchanna..i'm here.." mr.kim patted sura's arm that is linked with his arm.

 

Since mr.kim and mrs.kim doesn't have any grudge in between them anymore and just want to forgive and forget the disaster that happened, it's okay if xiumin's father would be the one to her on her walk.

 

Seeing and feeling the warmth of a father's love calmed sura's uneasy heart. she smiles as she nods her head "Thank you abbeonim.."

 

As they turn their head, the doors opened and the song played, making everyone inside the hall to fall under the spell of sura's beauty and love. As they start to walk, sura scanned the place, seeing her friends smiling at her as they watch her and adore her. sura saw mrs.kim wiping her tears as she smiles..

 

Sura eyed her and mrs.kim gets what she wants to tell her so mrs.kim nodded her head as her smile keeps on its place.

 

baekhyun was there her bestfriend/brother(sister). the one who had been always by her side, who never leaves her. Baekhyun waved a hand at her and she chuckled as chanyeol's face crept out beside baekhyun making baekhyun to be startled and the two ended up having a silent fight..a very childish one ^_~

 

she averts her eyes towards to kyungsoo and kyungsoo gave her a thumbs up and mouther her 'you're beautiful' and sura mouther him 'thanks'.

 

Sura turns her head where the ladies are sitting.. she doesn't have much girl friends but she consider yoo jung as her sincere and good friend of hers. but yun soo's on the different level, she's with her everyday in work but sura found her comfortable and very reliable person, she's like a home that sura can go to share the love of friendship.

 

but most important... her baby angel who is now looking cute and adorable with her gown and the flower she's holding with her tiny fists makes her to look such a cutie~

 

Also...Finally.

 

The guy who's waiting for her .. the guy she would risk her life to spend it together with him for forever. the guy she never thought she would be marrying. the guys she love with her heart..

 

Kim Minseok..

 

"You look good son.." mr.kim whispered and followed by a short chuckle. xiumin's smile widened as his father let him take sura's hand.

 

mr.kim excused himself and settled down beside mrs.kim, the two didn't bother since they want to be ....mature.

 

"you look perfect.." xiumin whispered into sura's ear and she giggled "you too" xiumin's cheeks flushed red as the two exchaged knowing glances with each other.

 

The program goes well until the priest ordered the pair to change their vows with each other. Xiumin faced sura and so she did, xiumin took her hand and smiles at her

 

"I, Kim minseok would take sura to be my other half..to be the one who would make me feel special each and everyday, who would be the sunshine of my every morning and the moon that lightens the evening sky everynight.." he chuckled as his friends teased them "..The girl i want to be the mother of my children, the guy who would have wrinkles together with me, would have her hair white as my head turned bald someday *chuckles* sura i want you to be my everything.." he said and puts the ring into her ring finger..

 

and now its sura's turn.. she heave out a soft sigh to lessen up the nervousness she's feeling.. and just like magic her gaze makes xiumin's heart to feel her love .

 

"I, Kang Su ra the wanna be Kim ..*chuckles* would take You Xiumin to be my everything.. The one who i want to marry, the one who i want to see in every morning that comes and the last person to see in evening before getting into a peaceful slumber.." she paused and watches his eyes as it sparkle "the one who i want to be my husband..is the one who i love..and that is you.." her words turned into a whisper and the two stared into each other's eyes.

 

"..I love you.."

 

-

 

"Wahh...I'm so jealous of you hyung~" Sehun was back right after he changed the music into a very soft melody.. since he likes hosting events, He whole heartedly accept the opportunity to be the MC of Minseok and sura's wedding ..

 

they're now on the reception having a good time..

 

the night is filled with fun .. laughter and everything nice. xiumin patted sehun's back as he "Don't worry you still have many milk to drink before getting there.." the guys chuckled and sura lowered her head to hide her giggles.

 

"eeyy~~~" sehun clicked his tounge and chanyeol came in with a full plate in his hands

 

"hey guys want some chicken?" he asked with ofcourse..the creepiest smile he can give. Kris scoffed "Sorry..chicken is not my style.." 

 

suho scoffed "what on earth is your style!!" 

 

"exactly!" kris and suho continued on having their good time as chanyeol watch them.. he clicked his tounge and sat down on a chair, luhan sat beside him and grabbed a piece of chicken. baekhyun is now on the phone talking with his so fiancee. 

 

Xiumin eyed me "it's late already wanna go home? i don't want you to stay up so late it's not good for the baby.."

 

"is that okay? but we still have guests.." yun soo seemed to overheard their conversation even if she doesn't want to se interrupted "sorry for interrupting but sura it's fine .. you can go, its bad for the baby.." sura smiled at her.

 

"oh..thank you.." xiumin and sura excused to their friends before going to where xiumin's parents are ..

 

"Oh..hi dear..are you alright?" mrs.kim's sweet voice warmed sura's heart "yes.."

 

"omma..appa..can we go home first, it's late and sura can't stay awake so late..it's not good for her and the baby" xiumin said as mrs.kim nodded her head. "Oh..sure sure.. your father and i would take charge.." she turned her head to look at sura.

 

"sweety..go now and take some rest..okay" sura nodded her head and thanked mr. and mrs.kim for everything..

 

before excusing themselves to went home first..

 

-

 

As xiumin drives the car with a smile on his face, sura wondered around the area .. seeing the foreign streets and houses around. she wondered where they are and thought it's not the way towards home..

 

"Xiumin aren't we going home..?" she asked.

 

Xiumin hummed "we are.." 

 

"but it's not-"

 

"-just close your eyes and take a short nap first..okay, we'll be home soon" he said and gave sura a smile .. sura didn't bother to ask any further so she just nod her head and granted xiumin's wish..

 

-

 

"Xiumin...?" she stirred and slowly, opening her eyes.

 

"Oh..you're awake just in time" she heard xiumin says. she wondered around "where are we?" xiumin chuckled and gestured sura to look forward "we're home"

 

Sura look straight, her eyes widened in awe as she saw a new house, she went out of the car and frozed once she finally got to see everything. she gasped at how perfect and beautiful the house is that she didn't realize xiumin's already standing beside her.

 

"like it?" she turned and saw xiumin smiling at her.

 

"since when...?" xiumin chuckled "i want to surprise you...so like it?" she nodded her head..

 

"it's home..."

 


Hi guys :)

Sorry for the long wait . Anyways here's another update hope you'll like it ^^

LOL

 

What's your style...?

Anyways, thanks for reading and excuse my errors there .. hope you're familiar with the chicken scene ^ _  ^

bye~