05

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

Isn't she cute and lovely ?

aigoo .. i fall inlove with this cutie~ Another UPDATE guys .. hope you like it ^ _ ^

and aslo can i ask for your help, can i request a poster?

please leave me message is you want to.. THANK YOU

*bows*



I was sitting on the chairs watching my young baby girl perform with her classmates. they were dancing and singing like little angels. the smile on my face were glued to me and so as the other parents inside the room.

this mini event really gives joy and cheer to us, parents. watching our beloved little angels makes our heart to be filled up with love and light. but as soon as the performance ended my palms started to sweat, yu ra came to me with a smile on her face "unnie, do you like it? how's yu ra's voice??" she squealed as she cuddled up on my arm.

i bring her up to my arms and let her sit on my lap. "yu ra's voice is the most beautiful~" i whispered to her ear and gives her tickles "..i'm so proud to my angel yu ra~~" i added. Yu ra chuckled up with me. such a wonderful blessing. *aegyo~*

"now, may i call on ms.kang su ra to give her speech of appreciation. parents give her a round of applause.." i heard the teacher say as the other parents clapped their hands. i blinked as i look around. fighting!! i said to myself. i put yu ra down on the chair were i was sitting before i bowed my head to everyone and started to walk towards the front..

i breathed out as i bowed 90 degrees this time. silence came in as it lets me to start my speech ..

i look around and my eyes landed to the girl sitting, smiling and cutely waiting for my speech, i nodded my head to yu ra and my lips curved upwards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa94F5P6WFY&list=PL63526D688BFF887D

"anneonghaseo, everyone .. i'm kang su ra, yu ra's unnnie slash(/) omma.." i said with a smile as the other parents chuckled softly. "standing infront of all of you honestly makes me nervous. but seeing how yu ra smiles, it makes me to stand up here.." i chuckled. "first thank you, thank you for giving me this kind of opportunity. second, i also want to tell all of you that i'm proud to my yu ra. i know all of us were to each of our children..haha,"

"yu ra and i were orphanes.. sad but true. i started to work while studying but sadly. i only graduated high school and instead started working.. i never regretted doing it know why? .. cause i don't want yu ra to suffer.. to let her feel and live in a hard life.. mom and dad died few years ago .." i paused to take a short glance to yu ra and seeing her teary eyes makes me to start tearing up..

"Let's all do our best to make our angels live in a happy life .. not feed them with material things, but to feed them with our love and ofcourse food.." i chuckled as other parents laughed to my joke..

"that's all, and thank you for listening.. let us all share love together.." I bowed and parents started to clap their hands some were wiping off the tears on the eyes with smiles..

I noticed yu ra running towards me, i kneeled down and open my arms as she hug me very tight, "uuunniieee~~" she cheered up, i pinched her cheeks before i pecked her cheeks "aigoo, are you proud of unnie?" i asked.

Yu ra nodded "very!! i love su ra unnie!!!!!!" She shouted making my heart to feel the bliss .. such a cutie~

i was smiling and laughing together with the rest when i turn my head to the door, the smile on my face slowly faded as it turn into blank and undefined. why is he here? i asked myself. i turn my head to yu ra before putting her down "yu ra unnie will just take a pee, stay here okay?" i said. yu ra nodded her head and quickly she run towards joon ki's side.

i went on to yu ra's teacher to tell her to take a look to yu ra while i'm out. i went out of the room and walked towards this guy in a suit .. what do he wants now? . i stopped infront of him and bowed my head "anneonghaseo.." i tried to be polite since mom didn't raised us to be a stubborn child. we were well mannered kids..!!

"not here, talk with me for a while.." he said and left without hearing me out .. i scoffed and watch him as he goes jerk? ..  i 'tsked' and just followed him. we went into the school's park and we were sitting on the each side of the bench. inching away with each other.

i cleared my throat .. "how did you know i'm here? and what do you want?" i asked .. i can see him on the side of my eyes, and he just look..blank?. he sighed "let's make this to the point..be..be my girlfriend or better .. be my wife." he said.

seriously??!!! O_O my eyes almost popped out. i look at him obviously shocked to what i heard "excuse me?" i said to make everything right and clear cause its still processing on my mind. i mean yeah, you know that our first meet weren't that good enough right? and also i hate this guy beside me. yeah, he looks so attractive on the outside but again what about the inside?

he cleared his throat before he turn to look at me "i know you need my help and so do i. you financial help and all i need is you. aaissh what am i saying. p-please do marry me, i-...i need your help with this.." he stuttered.

i blinked my eyes with my mouth slightly agaped from each other. i shook my head once i realized and everything's clear on my mind "i'm sorry but after you did,? yeah. we need help in finance but-"

"-My mom has a brain cancer. please help me to make her happy . i'll give you payments and i'll even let you sleep in an appropriate house.." My ears flickered as i heard him say bwoo??!! he even knows everything about me? almost....?

"w-w-w-wait.. hold up! how do you know about that?" i asked. he touch the back of his neck as he look at me "well...."

FLASHBACK (A/N: xiumin and mr.yoon's conversation in the morning at xiumin's office)

Xiumin's POV:

"mr.yoon, children's kindheart elementary.. that's the school the runs with mom's donations every year, right?" i asked after flipping the page of that information. Mr. yoon nods his head "deh mr.kim" he said. i nod my head as i sigh, i didn't know that ms.kang su ra's life is that miserable. she have to quit on studying just to work so she can provide the needs of her younger sister ..

i closed the folder before letting out a sigh maybe i accused her so much and hurt her feelings .. i look up "mr.yoon, i'll be going out for a while, please look out for the company while i'm gone.." i said before standing up.

i left the office without hearing mr.yoon's answer ..

while driving i kept on thinking about that kang su ra, i didn't even know she works at the eatery where luhan and i ate last time. and i didn't even know that she have that kind of lifestyle. but one thing i know now is that i need her help and so as she needs it too..

"Children's kindheart elementary.." i mumbled to myself before getting out of the car. as i enter the school halls teachers and everyone greeted me as they know who i am. the son of mrs.kim. mom donates here every year and i don't really know the exact price but to what i know is the amount is really big. the school facilities say so..

I went straight to the office and asked the room of kang yu ra, su ra-shi's sister. I'm expecting that they'll just give me the room number but no, they even bother themselves to send me there. nice school we have here~ i thought. " is it here?" i asked once we stopped on a door "deh. mr.kim room no.09" he said. i nod my head "thank you and you can go now.." i said and we bowed at the same time..

i watch him left before turning my attention inside the room, looks like something's up here ..

"now, may i call on ms.kang su ra to give her speech of appreciation. parents give her a round of applause" i heard .. kang su ra? i repeated. oh! there she is!! i thought to myself once i saw her taking a stand. i hid behind the door, and i don't even know why i'm hiding .. haha..

she greeted everyone, i can sense she's nervous and i can feel it..

so, that's her life ? now i feel regretful on what i said to her before .. i said to myself once she finished her speech. the audience's claps help me take out of my thoughts about her. now looking at her kinda makes me feel the feeling of i don't know.

i feel something foreign to me and it's all because of kang su ra. i grew curious about her. she's smiling and the smile frozed me up.

she's carrying a girl, which i assumed her sister, yu ra. when she turn. we eye contacted to each other .. thank you you make me snap out of blankness~. i blinked and watch her as she excused herself to the party..

End of FLASHBACK (A/N:also end of xiumin's pov )

"..so you're telling me you did a background check on me?!" i asked as i point my finger into my face. wow i can't believe it. he can ask me if he want to know, seriuosly.. well rich moves huh?!.

he nods his head,  i shook my head in disbelief "well, i'm sorry i know what i did is bad but to make sure of things..right? well, please help me will you" he said before ruffling his hair. i scoffed at him, "and now you have the rights to be irritated? excuse me from what i expect since you're asking for my help you should be nice...". i rolled my eyes on him as i say.

he stood up and breathed out a deep sigh "okay.. if you don't want to,fine.! i don't the help of you anyways.. i can just go and pay some girls there.." he said with an angry tone of voice. i clenched my teeth why are we always arguing yet we still don't know each other like.. close.. i stand up "if you say so.. i'm going now, my sister is waiting for me" i bowed my head and left him there...dumbfounded,

i don't need his help, such a rude, short tempered and snobbish guy he is .. he's the comlete opposite of his mother, now im doubting is he's really auntie kim's son cause his personality tells me so..oh! wait auntie kim!!

auntie kim have brain cancer??!!! it finally hit me hard. now i feel very gloomy and heavy, auntie kim helped me a lot and also even if she's the richest woman she still try to lower her status to fit in with everyone else around her.. "maybe i can go and give her a visit..?" i asked myself as i walk trough the corridors.

i was about to enter the room when my phone beeped, i took it out of my pocket and it reads i had recieved a message from mrs.choi which is i rarely see  on my phone. i pouted "what is it about?" i loudly thought as i unlock the screen..

mrs.choi:

    honey i'm sorry but i need you to come here immediately, i have bad news for you please.. don't be mad but you and yu ra need to move out, sorry.

i gasped "what?!!" i asked to myself. another problem? i'm still not done with some .. how can be life so cruel to me and yu ra.. i sighed before i reply to her message.

"its alright mrs.choi, we can live to some other place. thank you for the help and sorry for bothering you, later in the evening yu ra and i will leave..kamsahamnida.."  

i put my phone back to my pocket and stood up there, thinking where should i bring yu ra. now i have to think where can i sleep .. baekhyun? .. no, no. i can't bother him nor anybody .. i sighed,frustrated. i look up and see yu ra playing with her friends. seeing her laughing, running and smiling. an angel like her don't deserve a life like this..

i hope mom and dad will guide us..