31

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 

 



 

"oh..." i'm expecting kyungsoo to be shocked but its like me ending up being shocked. I was expecting him to ask me more questions but kyungsoo just nodded his head as he chuckled. "so..you're his wife.." he said as he look down on the ground with a smirk on his face..

"tsk.." he heave out a sigh as he look up on me .. strange. "why..?" i asked, kyungsoo shrugged his shoulder as his eyebrows wiggled.

"well, good thing i know now.. i'm really such a bad guy" he said.

"why ..? you're not a bad guy you're just inlove to the girl yoo jung and .. yeah i know it's bad but love is a very powerful thing that makes people think of dumb things..right?" i was in awe when i said that. i never knew things like that would come out on my mouth, maybe i'm too influenced by baekhyun.. cause my bestfriend baekhyun is a love expert ..

"funny..but you dont understand what i meant..." he said.

"then what does it-"

"-i love you..." what? did i heard it right and clear..? "you what?" i asked. i'm really clueless and by now i can feel like my world is spinning like crazy. i don't know i'm hearing this words from kyungsoo..

"sorry but what?" i asked again as i take a few steps backward.  my left hand on my chest as i feel my heart beating up fast..

kyungsoo sighed before he massaged his temples then looking straight into my eyes as he puts his hands on the side. "Kang su ra..I love you. that's what i mean when i said i'm such a bad guy.." he sighed "I already took kim yoo jung from him from the past and now i want you..no i love you, i know i may sound lame but from the first sight, i like you i already told you that i'd already stopped liking you since my uncle told me you're already married.."

"..but it seems that my heart speaks louder than my head.." kyungsoo then sighed once again "I'm sorry.. i don't want this feelings im feeling but i can't stop it.." kyungsoo cupped his face with his palms..

i was in shock .. my mouth were slightly agape from each other. he's right even me myself know what it feels like. how it feels when you wanted to stop loving the person you love cause you know nothings going to happen anyways, but after that .. you still can't stop yourself loving that person..

it's hard. it makes you feel suffocated at somestimes but it makes you feel flustered at many times..

"but don't worry.." kyungsoo looked up at me .. "i'm not going to ruin..i'm not going to stand in between you and xiumin..I know whats best and the best thing to do is to just be friends..right..? we can be friends right?" a hint of sadness grew inside of me as i see kyungsoo's hidden hopeless love..

slowly, i gave him a nod with a smile on my face. even though i know kyungsoo's having a hard time, i kinda admire him not in the romantic way but i admire his courage.. he can say those words freely.

i just i can too with xiumin, but knowing that xiumin still loves yoo jung .. i can't mutter those three words to xiumin..

"we're friends.."

 


 

I'm now inside xiumin and mine's shared room .. waiting for some miracle to come. well, it's really miracle. i'm waiting for xiumin to come home..

it's late and i know him coming home late is expected. i'm used to it.

Hearing a car from the outside, quickly i walked towards the window and saw xiumin coming out of his car. i smile creep out from my lips. I love you.. the words that came out from kyungsoo's mouth repeated on my mind. Should i say those words to xiumin just like how brave kyungsoo did..

the door of the room opened making me to look up again.. seeing xiumin walking towards the couch as he gazes his eyes to mine "what are you doing there..? standing in the middle of the room..?" he asked.

i cleared my throat before forcing a smile "a-ah..i was about to go out.." i said. xiumin then nodded his head as he hummed.

"Su ra i want you to free your sched. on sunday.." xiumin said while removing his necktie off. i walked towards him as i took his blazer and wait for him to put the necktie on top of the blazer on my arms "w-why..? is something important coming..?" i asked.

xiumin nodded his head "i don't know if its important..but sunday is the day of the product launching..and i want you there to be with me since you're my wife.." he said.

"more like .. fake wife.." i chuckled on my own joke but slowly putting my lips into thin line as i cleared my throat when i notice xiumin not muttering any short laugh .. "w-why should i be there..?" i asked.

xiumin sighed "you know, you fake husband is not just a businessman with no name in the industry.." he stood up as he lean down closer making me to lean backwards a bit.. "..reporters are coming, and many people are longing to see the face of my wifey..hmmm" he said as he heave out that teasingly sigh again.

i watch his back as i hiss him in my head aishh.. just in times i wanted to confess..he'll always act up  as a jerky boss..

"anyways..i think i can't go there?" i said..

xiumin then turn around to face me with his famous questioning eyes "why..?" he asked..

"well..i think i don't look good and -"

"-you're going .. and it's final." xiumin said before putting his tounge out with a grin on his face. he chuckled on his own action before walking inside the bathroom, closing the door afterwards. what was that??!! i look at the bathroom door.. i don't know why but in some times, xiumin do really know how to annoy people..

it's one of his specialities..

 


 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTrIaDo_nDo

 

"Chakkhaman..what are we doing here..?" i was in awe as i say.Xiumin were sitting on the couch in the middle of the room, arms and legs were crossed. a smugy smile were plastered on his face. "why are we here..?"

Xiumin sighed "as i told you you're coming with me in that event.." i turn around to face him "..and i want you to look elegant..a little bit touch will do, you're not that bad anyways.." aish..i can't believe i'm inlove to someone who can kill you verbally.. i bit my lower lip to prevent myself to burst out of anger.

"we don't need to spen money too much..and look around everything here looks expensive and-"

"-it's fine since i'm going the one spending the money..Your face would be seen by the nation, so better go and listen to me..arasso" Xiumin clucked his tounge before shaking his head. he then snapped his fingers and as if on cue, two ladies went out from somewhere as other two more ladies went out with tons of dresses hanging on a steel..

"bwoya..?" i exclaimed. Xiumin then called the attendants attention by clapping his hands "Go and help my wife with the dress..i want her to look elegant, simple and very eye catchy..please make it as fast as possible.." the attendants bowed their heads before taking my wrist, side by side pulling me inside of the dressing room..

"..oh wait.."

"..I don't care if its expensive .. just make her look perfect" I can see from the corner of my eyes, xiumin were having that famous smirk on his face. i heave out a sigh as i let my body being carefully dragged inside of the dressing room by the attendants .. omma..appa..please help my fake beloved husband to clean up his jerky mind..

After trying three .. no wait! ten dresses, i was still busy trying some other dresses. xiumin's taste is so picky. he keeps on saying no and try other .. and worst you look ugly there..

i can't even let him see my eyes rolling on him, since the attendants keeps on putting me back inside the dressing room with random dresses.

seriously, i can feel my nerves cracking out of anger and irritation by now ..

if only i don't love that face of his, i'm sure i can smack it down.. but, sorry to myself. cause i love that face and i don't want it to get damaged.

Heaving out a tired sigh as i walk out of the dressing room, i brushed off the dress to make it look even more beautiful, honestly speaking all the dresses here are beautiful and elegant i just can't understand why xiumin keeps on making me try others..

or maybe he just wants to ease me again.. >///<

"is this fine now...?" i asked looking down on the dress " .. i think it looks elegant and simple, it's comfortable too and it's not that expensive..i think-"

i stopped in mid-sentence as i look up, only to see xiumin's face close too mine. for a second, all the tiredness i'm feeling flashed down as my heart beats fast.. xiumin's face were close to mine, to close to comfort.

he's looking..no gazing straight into my eyes .. what now...? don't tell me he don't want this dress too..?

"now .. that looks good on you.." he whispered before leaning back and taking a few steps backward. a smile crept out from his lips as he puts his hands inside the pocket of his pants "Finally.." he said.

snapping out of my blank unknown thoughts, i look around before dashing back inside the dressing room to change my clothes.. as i close the door, i lean my back on the wall . cupping the noth sides of my cheeks with the palm of my hands.

i can sense my cheeks getting hot. the image of xiumin's pleased face flashed back in my mind. "bwoya..pabo..pabo..." i whisper to myself as i knock out my head.

"you're being obvious.."

 

* * * * * *

 

"ah...what are we doing here..?"

"eat..duh~" xiumin said as he sits on the chair across to mine. i 'tsk-ed' as i sat down. "can't you just save more money than spending it like its not going to gone.." i whined at him. xiumin shrugged before grabbing the menu and opening it afterwards.

*gasp*. my eyes widened by the sight of the amount of every dish on the menu. i mean how can a single food can be this expensive. i mean, its like a single dish by this restaurant can provide yu ra's snack for school in three days or four..

"What..?!! this meal is too much!!!" i exclaimed, flipping the page to look on a food that can make me feel a bit better, since my conscience starts to punch me. "tsk..its too-"

"Yah!" i almost jump out of my seat when xiumin slammed his menu on the table. all eyes were looking on the both of us, making xiumin to maybe regret his action..? he cleared his throat before bowing his head to other people inside the exclusive restaurant.

xiumin looked at me "aish..look what you've done.." he hissed but this time not too loud so it's only me who can hear him.

i look at him "why me...?"

"just pick the food you  want to eat..don't care about the expenses..arasso.." xiumin sighed before leaning back again. massaging his temples. i puffed some air inside my cheeks as i flip the page . i'm going to make you regret on making choose anything i want to eat..

while waiting for our food to come, i tapped my index finger on the table as i hummed some tone ..

" Mr. Chu~ ipsul wie
Chu~ dalkomhage
Chu~ onmome nan himi pullyeo--"

"-Hey..wifey" i stopped on singing when i heard my name being called by a jerky lovely boss husband of mine. i look up on him. "can i ask you something?"

i nodded my head "yes.." i said.

xiumin cleared his throat "you see...." he paused "us..being in a fake marriage..how is it on you?" he asked. suddenly, i thud of pain pinched to my chest. i know why.. because me hearing the word fake also makes me feel uneasy cause, i know i don't have the rights for this but i love him.. the guy sitting infront of me. the guy who can annoy me yet make me feel cloud9 at the same time.. i love xiumin.. i do.

"w-why..?"

"you know it's in our contract right.. that when my mother came back..we can have a divorce right? in the eyes of others we're deeply inlove married couple..but in our eyes we're a married couple by a contract" he said..

he's right.. even though i hate it but we can't bring back time.. and i know this one sided love of mine won't have the chance to take a few more steps to make xiumin love me back..

i open my mouth to say something but was interrupted by a voice from my back ...

strangely, xiumin's eyes widened in shock making me to turn my head.. but the confused look on my face turned into shock.

xiumin stood up on his seat as he says the female's voice..

 

"y-yoo jung..."

 



Yes .. Yes .. you have it .. A Chapter Update *smirk*

tehehehe .. I hope you guys would like that fluffy moment and that shocking moment too..

hate to ruin the SuMin couple moment but what about the thrill..?

hahah .. anyways, excuse my errors  and let's wait for more..

Thank you :)

^ aigoo.. xiumin's so cute here ^