26

MY JOB : HIS WIFE



Xiumin's POV:

"hey, cold guy..". kris look up as i called him "what?" he asked ..

i heaved out a sigh before looking straight in his eyes "you..what would you do if you discover that there's a girl who is currently having feelings for you?" i asked.

Kris head tilted on the side as he thinks for his answer. i waited for him as i intenstly look at him "hmm..what kind of feeling?" my jaw almost drop. i thought he's too smart to get my question "i meant what if you discovered a girl you know is secretly loving you..loving you in a romantic way.." Kris nodded as his mouth were shaped into 'O'

he chuckled "be thankful? maybe..i don't know, but one thing i'm sure is i won't get bothered about it unless i like her too.." he shrugged.

i nodded my head "well, thanks for your very nice answer.." i said before letting out a sigh .. kris 'tsk-ed' "anyways.. if some of my girl friends would confess their feelings for me..i'd give it a try since there's nothing wrong on having someone as my girlfriend".

i look at kris who is busy watching the basketball match on the t.v screen. well, it makes me feel confused all of a sudden.

i'm sure i heard it right, i heard su ra that she loves me .. right?

but what's bothering me most is that she acts as if nothing's going on in her heart .. she acts and treats me well like we're supposed to.. nothing new, and it's killing me .. if she loves me why don't she just tell me? is she afrd? is she doubting that she would be rejected..?

aigoo .. "i think im going crazy.." i sighed before resting my chin on my palm .. one to add into my frustrations..

today is thursday .. meaning, i would get to see kim yoo jung once again .. aigoo..aigoo~

i wish i can just go get a new model but even if i can i don't want to do it .. it would just be a bothersome to my staffs and i don't like it when the office gets noisy and ugly.

since it's already planned i have no choice but to go with it ..

i only have 5 more minutes before the meeting starts or maybe i'll just go out of my room when chen needed my presence ..

"hey..i think i need to go." kris stood up as he puts his hands inside his pocket .. "already?" kris nodded.

"well, i still have things to do with lay before we go back to states" right i almost forgot. kris and lay would fly back this coming saturday. I let out a sigh before walking up to him.. kris patted my back making me to look at him "don't worry i'm sure you love your wife too.." kris said before letting out a chuckle.

i look at him "nuts..Ofcourse i do" my eyes went wide from what i just said .. i don't know but those words just came out of my mighty mouth and something on it makes me realize about something. something that it takes to long to realize.

"i'll be going then..thanks for time~" kris waves his hand before opening the door and shutting it close afterwards..

i stare at the door where kris exited. ofcourse i do .. my own answer repeated in my head.

these past few days i've been really disturb on what i accidentally heard from su ra .. honestly speaking, i'm having a little feelings for her but not the kind of feeling that i can call love but a feeling of missing her as a close friend, that i want to see her everyday.. until now, because of what i said i realized it now .. that this feelings of mine were just same as hers..

i think i love her too..

"i think i love her too!" i speak out befor letting out a very contented chuckle .. " That's right!!!" i yelled out as i jump out. feeling all relaxed. silly, why did it just hit me now.. why not long time ago.

but, how should i tell her .. when i'm sure she doesn't want to tell me her feelings for me..

End of POV

 


 

"Oh! kyungsoo-shi .." our new manager walks inside the convenience store while struggling from the amount of folders he's carrying.

i jogged my way towards him and took the half of the folders from him. kyungsoo-shi thankfully smiled at me and i just smiled back at him. "I think we need to have one or two more staffs around.." he said as he put down the folders on his desk before grabbing the other folders im holding and placing it on top of the table beside the other folders..

"you think so  kyungsoo-shi..?". he nodded his head while getting some folder, he starts flipping the pages as he talks "well, baekhyun's in leave for some family reasons and i think you you sure need a help..besides i already talked about it to my uncle.." i nodded my head..

"ahh...ok sir" i said before beaming out a bright smile. i bowed my head and was about to leave his office when he called me "yes kyungsoo-shi..?".

he took some bottle from his bag before walking up to me .. he handed the drink to me as he let out his gentle smile "here, take this .. thank you for helping me out .." he said.  i nodded my head as i thank him for the energy drink "well, it's my job sir.." i bowed my head before walking out of his office..

when i got back to the counter, i placed the energy drink under the counter as i look at it, admiring it as i think mr.kyungsoo do is really a nice guy..

"excuse me.." my train of thoughts were interrupted by a male's voice, i jerked my head up as my shocked face turned into a very welcoming one . "oh, anneonghaseo .." i said before giving her a polite bow.

"anneonghaseo, i'm park chanyeol and i'm looking for do kyungsoo .. is he here?" he said, smiling as he looks at me.

this guy brings another good vibes so i think he's a nice guy too.. i think?

i nodded my head "wait a minute.." i said as the chanyeol guy nodded his head. i dialed the phone's number inside the owner's office, luckily. kyungsoo-shi picked it up very fast .. putting down phone back to its place, i look at chanyeol with a smile on my face "please follow me.." i said as chanyeol nodded his head..

"thank you miss.." he bowed his head before entering the room ..

i let out a sigh as i look around the convenience store ..it's too quiet and since it's too early, there's no costumers around yet.

baekhyun's on leave .. maybe the reason why i caught him spacing out before is because he's in big problem by now .. i should have known it, so i can go help him out. baekhyun's a good friend of mine and i know i can try to help him since he's always there to help me out..

heaving out another sigh, i shrugged my shoulders before walking back to the counter to do my job..

 


 

Xiumin's POV:

a knock was heard from my door. i answered back not removing my gaze on the documents i've been working on.. the door opens as a very familiar voice speaks ..

"mr.kim, kim yoo jung and the other staffs are already here .. you're the only one not present yet.." i jerked my head up as i look at him, shocked. "really?" i asked before looking on my wristwatch. *gasp* "why didn't you call me ?" i asked while standing up.

chen bowed "sorry sir, but when i was about to call you ago you were talking to someone on the phone s-"

"-okay..okay, let's go" i cutted in while going out of the office..

when i walk inside the conference room all eyes were on me as if i;ve done something worng. i cleared my throat before taking the seat in the center. "excuse my late coming .." i cleared my throat before putting out some documents "well, as you all know we'll be having our new product's endorsement and ms.kim yoo jung here is going to be our model.." i continued.

a girl from the right side of the table raised her hand "ah, excuse me sir, i wanted to remind you since the new product represents real beauty and innocence, the team recommends to hold the whole program outside.. where we can feel the nature.." she said as the other people inside nodded.

i nodded my head as well as i gave her a smile "nice idea.. thank you for that" i said. flipping the pages "and for the model .. today is the signing of your contract with us" i said before looking at her.

kim yoo jung looks bothered, she look at me as she timidly smile "o-oh..yes mr.kim" she said.

i gestured chen to give her the contract as she took it while her manager signs the document after her .. her manager smiled at me "nice working with you mr.kim" he said. i nodded my head "thank you, i hope we can have a good team up mr..."

"..Jongin..Kim jongin but you can call me kai if you want.." he said as he offers a hand .. i took it as a gratitude "well, it's my pleasure to work with you kai-shi" i said..

 

the meeting didn't took a lot of time and since everything's fine by now i'm more relaxed and at ease. first omma's getting well which makes me feel relieved. thank god for letting my mother to live longer. i'm really going to be good since he answered my prayers..

second, finally.. i realized it, i didn't know how and when but i think i really do love su ra .. aigoo, that girl. but still i need to confirm it from her. i want her to say it first than me..

third, the company's getting good as some people looks forward to our new product to be launch .. i'm happy since the staffs were nice and even kim yoo jung's manager is nice too, even though it's a bit awkward between yoo jung and mine i'm still thankful we could still talk with each other ..

now, it's already 11 in the evening .. it's to go home..

i'm really excited to go home maybe because i'll be seeing su ra's face .. haha..

let's just be happy since i now finally learn to love again..

to fall inlove again and this time to a very right girl..

i know it..

she won't break my heart...



Anneong :)

another chapter update .. new characters were added too...

see ..? two more creepers are here .. hehehe~

well, i hope you guys would like the update even if me myself don't know if it's good.. haha?

thanks for reading and also .. excuse my errors.. let's all wait for another update~

THANKS :)

who do you think would be the third wheel here..?

KYUNGSOO , LUHAN OR BAEKHYUN ..?

kekeke

XD