08

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 

 

Update ^ _ ^

Forgive my errors . . . i'm not perfect~ hahaha!!

anyways, hope you guys like it!!

FIGHTING! kAMSAHAMNIDA!!

 




Autho's POV:

Xiumin stared at Su ra like it's not going to end. he was shocked by the sudden approval of su ra about her marrying him..

how did he manage to convice her, why Su ra agreed to marry him.. xiumin started bombing himself a lot of questions..

"a-are you sure?" xiumin asked as he look into su ra's eyes deeper, finding some sign of hesitation but he couldn't. Su ra sighed before breaking into a sly smile "wae? you don't want to..?" su ra asked. xiumin shooked his head furiously as he took su ra's hand "ani..ani!!" he said.

Su ra chuckled, seeing another kind of expressions on xiumin's face "well, later when i got home, we'll talk about it..xiumin-shii.." Su ra said, when xiumin took su ra's hand. su ra suddenly felt her heart beating fast as her cheeks turned pinkier than earlier.

Xiumin noticed, he's holding su ra's hands for too long. he blinked as he softly pull his hands away from su ra's. he cleared his throat. he didn't know why but when he pulled away, he somewhat felt empty. Xiumin peeked his eyes, he saw su ra being a bit awkward from the sudden skin ship.

"ah...ah?" xiumin started "are you planning on going home alone?" he added.

Su ra nods her head, "d-deh.. i'm going to pick up yu ra from school.." she said as she falt her heart beat slowed down, signaling that she's calm..

"Let's just go together so you wont take bus ride to home.." xiumin said as he turned into his usual self again.

Su ra just nods her head "o-okay.."

End Of Pov :)

Xiumin and i turned our head into auntie kim's bed as we heard a sudden scratch of clothe.. auntie kim stirred up as xiumin and i quickly stood up and carefully, helping auntie kim to sit up.

xiumin took the pillow and placed it on auntie kim's back, i fixed auntie kim's blanket before offering her a water to drink so would feel better. when auntie kim's done drinking i politely took the glass and placed it on the counter.

"how long have you been here? sweety..'' Auntie kim asked as i stand beside xiumin,

i bowed my head first before anwering her question "not too long ago .. we don't want to wake you up, auntie." i said and bowed my head once again.

auntie kim smiled at me, maybe because she's happy to see me together with her son, xiumin. she turned her head at xiumin and xiumin let out a soft smile "I'm happy you came today with Su ra." she said it softly.

xiumin nods his head before taking a short glance on me, i smiled at him and to my surprise xiumin smiled back. woah .. what is that?! d-did he just smile at me like a sweet candy?..

"omma, Su ra and i have something to tell you" xiumin said as he took my hand. he exchanged glances knowing what's on each of us were thinking..

"what is it? .. oh, don't tell me su ra finally is your girlfriend?" auntie kim exclaimed as she batted her eyelashes out of excitement. so, auntie kim really do like me? i asked myself as i watch xiumin look at her mother..

"ani.." xiumin said.

"bwo?! so what is it?! don't tell me.." auntie kim paused as she turn to look at me and suddenly she took my hand and bring me into her arms . sulking cutely as she pats my back "omo, sorry my son is being too much eager to do that. don't worry i know he's matured enough to take that kind of responsibility.." she said making me to be confused.

"d-deh?" i asked.

auntie pulled away,still her hands were holding my shoulder "how can this happen to innocent su ra?" she asked as she turned her head again at xiumin and glared at him "you..! why didn't you tie the knot first?!" she asked.

i look at xiumin, clueless me. xiumin only sighed as he rolls his eyeballs. xiumin took me from auntie kim's side and placed me down beside him. "omma..don't be exaggerated." he retorted. xiumin 'tsk-ed' as he massaged his temples. auntie kim's face turned calm as she breathed out,putting her hand into her chest.

"that gave me a heart attack.." she said as she chuckled to herself and to her own reactions and thoughts.

"w-why?" i asked xiumin. xiumin beamed at me "omma thinks i got you pregnant before marrying you..pabo!" he whispered as he sit back,straight. i blushed about the words he said but it disappeared when he said pabo in the end.

"so what is it?" auntie kim asked making my thoughts to went off ..

xiumin sighed "well, su ra and i ..." he paused "will gonna get married."

there's a long silence after xiumin stated that, awkward. Auntie kim blinked for a few times as she just stare at her son in awe.. until,

"omo!omo! is that true??!!" auntie kim squealed like a teen ager, xiumin nods his head so do i. we both smile at her and auntie kim celebrated as she clasp her hands together "i'm so happy for the both of you!!!" she said as she clap her hands, excitedly.

"aish .. why i even think of that, anyways do you two have plans already?" she asked.

i frozed up, don't know what to say. but thanks to xiumin's smart mind "not yet. we're still doing some errands. after that we'll discuss about the marriage." he said it firmly. auntie kim nods her head and as expected the three of us had a great time,


"unnniiiieeee!!!!!!" Yu ra squealed as she run towards my direction.

i crouch down as i open my arms and bring her into a big bear hug. i lifted her and let her arms to be wrapped on my neck as i protectively hugging her so she won't fall off to my embrace. i pecked on her cheeks before she did.

"how's school?" i asked with a wide smile on my face. Yu ra chuckled "Nice..!!" she beamed out happily, oh such a cutie pie.. "oh! Xiumin oppa!!" she said.

i turn around to let xiumin see yu ra, xiumin smiled at yu ra as he wave his hand "anneong, yu ra~" he said. i think he can be a good father~ i thought. well, based on how i see him interact with kids. i think he can be..

"omo! unnie look we look like a complete family!!" Yu ra said as she playfully struggled off to me, and run towards xiumin to give xiumin a hug. xiumin smiled while i frozed on my spot. it's just to sudden to hear yura sying those words..

yes, when omma and appa died yu ra were still a baby while im on my last year of high school. i'm happy that she feels that way and thankful to xiumin since he somewhat let my sister yu ra to feel the love of being a father or an older brother that i can't give to her..

but there's a part of me that feels a little broken .. it saddens me when yu ra finds someone to be a father for him ..

"Su ra aren't we going?" i snap out of my thoughts i hear xiumin's voice. i nod my head and went on to them.

when we got back home, we were greeted by lots of maids and butlers which makes me feel stiff and uncomfortable.. i'm not used to this kind of things but i'm thankful not because we're having the chance to feel it and to experience it but because yu ra and i have place to stay for free.. and also the maids and butlers were grateful to have some little angel inside the house or should i call it a mansion..

Yu ra immediately went off and play with other maids .. i was about to follow them with smile on my face when xiumin suddenly call me out "why? is there something you need?" i asked

"well, we have something to talk about ... right..?" he said .. i nod my head as i remember .. "okay" i said and followed him to his home office..

* * * * *

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tKJ1H8nv1jk&list=RDs826hibeU58

"first of all, i wanted to thank you for saying yes about the deal.." xiumin stated as soon as we both sat down. i nod my head " So what are we gonna do now?" i asked.

"well .. first let's make this as your job .. your job is being my wife so what i wanted you to do is to quit on your work at the store.." xiumin said it sternly. i gasped as my eyes went wide, i put my hands up and protested "w-w-woah~ wait .. isn't that too much? i have to work for my-"

"-i'll give you paycheck .. so don't worry.. and about yu ra, i'll take the responsibility as her father.." xiumin cutted in. i look at him,confused "what do you mean?" i asked as my shoulders deflated. xiumin sighed as he innocently shrugs his shoulders before resting his arms on his table "well, i saw your expression when yu ra said a thing about family.. i know you're having a hard time so just make me do it. it's not bad .. after all i like yu ra and she's cute.. she makes me feel to protect her." he said and ended with another shrug.

i 'tsk-ed' at him "don't try to flirt with my sister.." i mocked at him .. 

xiumin rolled his eyeballs "yah! i'm being serious here.." he said a little bit too loud making me to almost jump out of my seat "omo! i'm just kidding .. can't you consider it as a joke??!!" i look at him in horror as i sighed that's the problem of being so serious .. can't even take a joke .. mleeeeh~

"well..you don't have to worry about you staying with me in one room, since omma's not here .. you can stay with your prefered room don't worry .." he paused and started to scan me from head to toe. now he's turning into a ert? .. erted boss..? "you're not my type, so it's clear." he added,

"tss.. type your face, you're not even my type though.. and besides i don't have time for that .. remember i'm doing this to my.." i stopped once i noticed xiumin leaning in closer. my eyes almost popped out as i leaned back "b-bwoya..??!!" i asked as my eyes widened. xiumin smirked giving me chills "i'm not your type? that's the first time i heard that.." he whispered seductively..omo??!! now why i'm talking about being seductive??!!

"w-waeroni ??!! i-if you come closer i swear i'll scream!!" i warned him but the more i leaned back.. the more xiumin leaned closer. and then i felt it, my back hit the back portion of my chair, i shut my eyes very tight as i bit the lower part of my lip. i put my hands infront of my face as i scream "andwaeeee!!!!!!!!"

First you're blank .. next you're full of expressions .. and third you're being a ert ??! what are you a bipolar?! are you a psycho ..??!! D___O

i heard xiumin's hilarious chuckles making me to slowly open my eyes, he didn't touch me or lay a finger on me...

i watch him as he laugh his heart out "you should have seen you're face..tahaha!!" he retorted.

"YAH!!!" i hissed at him. xiumin nodded his head and slowly his laughs were replaced by short chuckles until he finally return into himself again "well, can't you consider it as a joke?.." he said. now he's turning tables ..

i stood up and breathed out, irritated. "well, let's just talk tomorrow .. jerk." i mumbled as i left him alone inside his room not even bothering myself to let him talk. once i went out of his room i puffed some air into my cheeks, i squeezed my fists as i shut my eyes closed. i "hhhhhmmmmfffffff" i screamed-mumbled into myself..

i started to breath heavily "mood swinger!!!" i said as i walk on to my room ...

Xiumin's POV:

ahahahaha!! what a nice thing to do ..

i don't know why i'm being like this .. well, i'm only like this when su ra were beside me. don't know but i just suddenly turn into being a playful jerk. from what i know to call it. when su ra's beside me? she seem like bringing out the child inside of me..

and honestly. i like it.

others knows me of always being serious and strict .. Maybe because being a CEO for such a young age, that's why i look like a snobbish bun.

and also, honestly. it's my first time to hear someone saying that i'm not their type.. from what i know, based to my experience. all girls i met on my blind dates that omma sets, girls just blurt out that i look good that they like me.. that they fell inlove with me for the first sight. but duh~ Su ra.. really?! That Kang SU RA??

she's different ..  aigoo~

now it's interesting...