33

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 


Finally, the day finally came. today i'm going out of the box, a very very tight box. i'll be out to be known as the most young and succesful business man, xiumin's wife.

wearing such a very different type of clothing, i sighed to myself as the make up artist finished the last touch of make up on my face, i even tried my best to tell xiumin not to spend money like the other day. we don't need to go here anyways, i can do some make up, a little.

and wearing such make up is a bit new to me, since i'm used on putting just face powder and lipbalm on my face..

take note: xiumin even take me here, to another exclusive salon which i knew i can't even afford to..

letting a sigh escape from my lips, i stood up as i fix the cocktail dress i'm wearing, aware of myself i look on to my whole body to regain much more courage to go out of this room..

i let out another sigh as i close my eyes, i can't put xiumin down .. embarrassing him would be like embarrassing eommonim.. i can do it.. i can!! Su ra FIGH-

"-Yah!!! why are you taking so--"

i jump on my spot as i turn around only to see a bun- no, only to see xiumin with wide eyes as his mouth were slightly agape from each other . . I knew it. i look down on the ground as i my cheeks starts to blush. "h-how do i-i look..?" i asked, stuttering.

when xiumin's taking too much time for answering my question, i  heave out a soft sigh as i nod my head "i knew it.. i look ba-"

"-Perfect.." with one word xiumin took all my attention to him. i look up only to see him with a smile on his face, different from earlier.

"really? the dress is kinda..ahh.. it shows my skin a lot.." i said putting on a pout while looking at him..

i then heard xiumin's soft chuckle as he shakes his head "ani..just listen to me..everything will be fine..and tonight, everything will turn into a fairytale.." he said before winking his right eye on me while grinning like a maniac.

confused, as i follow him out of the room .. what is this bun talking about..? i don't know why but i feel like something's going to happen, excited and nervous as much as i am.. is it bad or good? i don't really know but this feeling makes me feel uneasy inside.

"yah baozi.." i lean closer to whisper. we we're now inside the car , on the way to the event hall for the launching of xiumin's company's newest product..

xiumin hummed as a signal for me to continue "..d-do you think it would be awkward for us later..?" i asked making xiumin to look at me with questioning eyes "why do you say so..?" he asked.

letting out a soft sigh as i lean in closer to his ear, whispering very soft so it's only to be me and him to hear.. "you know..Y-yoo jung knows everything and acting infront of her.. i mean later when she sees us-"

"-Don't worry about her..she won't say anything about it.." he cutted in,

leaning back to my seat "why do you say so..?" i asked..

"i just know it.. she's not going to tell about it...promise.."

 


 

heaving out another deep breath .. i look into xiumin's eye only to see him giving me his reassuring smile, he pointed his hand with his pouty lips telling me to take it.

i nodded to myself as i took a hold of his hand .. suddenly .. strangely but calming.. the warmth of xiumin's hand makes my racing nervous heart calmed .. all the cracking nerves inside of me, calmed. when i got out of the car, xiumin wraps my hand around his arm making him to look at him with a shocked face, shocked from the sudden action.

xiumin just smiled and mouthed words 'I'm here...don't be scared..'

as we walk inside the hall, all eyes were on us as if we're the main attraction here. gulping really hard, i tried my best to stay calm and relax. the reporters then started to take pictures on us. xiumin tightened his hold on my hand as he continued smiling to the cameras infront of our face..

smile over here .. smile over there .. and smile as you can. now i don't want to come to any events with xiumin..

"mic test...mic test..." a voice coming from the speaker took everyone's attention .. i turn my eyes to the stage where a young handsome man were standing on the side. the guy then smiled as he bowed his head "anneonghaseo, everyone. i'm your MC for this event tonight.. my name is oh sehun." he paused making some of the visitors to clap their hands..

"as for tonight, another excellent and wonderful product would be officially released by tonight's event. but as a respect .. I'm now requesting for the C.E.O of the kim's company to come here on stage.. ladies and gentlemen, let's give a round of applause for mr. kim Minseok.." everybody clapped as xiumin stood up from his seat.

scared that i would be left alone by myself, xiumin glanced at me and shot me a wink. an amused smile creep out from my lips as i watch him go up on the stage..

as xiumin bowed his head, people stops on clapping "Good evening..I'm Kim Minseok, long story short.." he smiled "before anything else, i want to thank my staffs who helped me out .. i want to thank all of the people in my company, because if you guys weren't here together with me .. nothing good would come to us.." he paused..

"..the product consist, happiness..love and faith.. strange right? a new image for the company, " everybody laughed so as xiumin but, being new here i just sneak out a soft smile "are you guys expecting another y thing..? *chuckles* mianhe, but tonight only rainbows and unicorns are here to join.. *sigh* so, for giving you guys a sneak peak from the product the samples were on the sections were our staffs will help you out and explain the things you want to know .. and also, everybody let's give a round of applause for the new face of the company... miss kim yoo jung.."

everybody started to clap their hands again as the curtain behind xiumin opens, revealing a very beautiful lady in white and pink dress ..

she then went to xiumin's side and gave him a handshake, am i jealous..? do i envy her..? i look down to myself and compared myself to her, i know comparing myself to others was bad but it's just like andrenaline rush.. it just came to me.

seeing her smile as she shook xiumin's hand, i realized then that they really look good together .. sadly, i put my head down as i heave out a sigh ..

i know, this one sided love would give nothing but heartbreaks .. i'm loving someone who doesn't even love me back like the way i want to-

"anneong~" a male's voice spoke up from my behind making me to snap out on my own thoughts. quickly, i turn my head only to see him smiling. "what are you doing here??!!" i asked, very shocked. "w-w-why-"

"-eyy...are you saying i should just leave now..?" kyungsoo then pouted as he showed his sad expression to me, slowly he nodded his head as guilt comes to me. i took her wrist as he stood up "oh, i-it's not like that.." i said.

kyungsoo smiled as he sits back, taking the other free seat from my side "so...are you here for the launching of xiumin's newest product..?" i asked politely, kyungsoo nodded his head as he hummed "oh jeongmal..?!!" i asked, kyungsoo nods again as he hummed..

"actually .. i'm y-yoo jung's for tonight's event.." he slowly said as he touch the back of his neck. but i thought he and yoo jung's not in good terms..?

"you see.. that day when the four of us crossed paths.. when the two of you left us, we had a little talk.. we forgave each other and now we're f-friends..but it's nothing!!" he snapped back making me to look at him confused "I mean.. we're just friends. nothing all and feelings not the same anymore, so friends..that's all" he said.

i nodded my head as i smile at him "Ah!! wait!!" i said with wide eyes .. kyungsoo seems to be shocked from my sudden touch, i cleared my throat as i put back down my hands off to kyungsoo's arm "y-you see..t-the thing about me and xiumin.. being into-"

"-don't worry.." kyungsoo chuckled "we're not going to say anything about it.." he said..

"really..?!!" i asked as my eyes widened .. wider than before.. kyungsoo then chuckled as he nods his head "so..don't worry.. we're not saying anything about that thing and yoo jung and i would safely keep our mouth shut and secure.." he said as he puts his thumbs up..

i chukle as i nod my head "arraso..kamsahamnida kyungsoo-sh--...kyungsoo.." i said breaking into another soft chuckle..

"so, you see .. you owe me one..." i knew it!! surprised, i look at him as his grin of his face widened from the excitement inside of him "in return .. can i ask you for a date..?" he asked..

"bwoh??!!" 

kyungsoo sighed "you're not really married right? .. that means you're free .. i already told you before.. that I L.O.V.E YOU .. and xiumin seems just a friend to you, i can't see you special to him.." ouch! you just punched me right straight to my face. feeling the pain on my chest, i look down as i tighten the grip on my purse .. "but in my eyes, i only see you...Kang su ra"

"..in my eyes, you're the special one.. and the one for me..i won't let you off this time, i already gave up but i can't .. knowing the fact that he doesn't love you, it gave me more courage to ask you about this..su ra go on a date with me.. he won't care anyways cause--"

"-sorry but i can't.."

i look up as tears started to form into my eyes, me feeling the pain alone is enough .. but me, hearing it to others is too much .. i know everything he's saying now is true and nothing but the truth. i'm thankful for him giving me that attention but i  can't fool him..

i wanted to try too but i can't go out and make him look stupid. cause for me, even if he doesn't love me.. xiumin's still the man i wanted to love.. the guy i wanted to have my full attention.. the only man i love.

"..sorry but please excuse me.." i said as i bowed my head and quickly taking a stand .. i bowed at him before dashing out of the place to find the restroom where i can put out all my sorrow and pain ..

 


 

"You look pretty.." i turn around only to see the lucky girl who owns xiumin's heart, smiling at me. i bowed my head to her and so she did the same thing..

i don't know but different from the first day i met her, i feel a little bit lighter than before. i know i may sound crazy but seeing her now makes me feel as if i'm still lucky, cause she's treating me nice, even though xiumin and i actually lied to all of people here in korea..

"y-you look prettier.." i said as i tried to make my smile more natural as it could be .. yoo jung chuckled as she nods her head "each girls have their own natures .. comparing doesn't give you good outcomes.." she said.

"Su ra-shi.. or can i just call you su ra if you don't mind?" quickly, as friendly as i could be i nodded my head as i gave her a reassuing smile "oh..just call su ra," i said only to make the latter smile at me.

"do....do you love xiumin?" it was so sudden that it took me long time to let her words sink in .. Yoo jung sighed as she nods her head, and ending up with a smile on her face "as expected.." she said..

"sorry .. what?" i asked..

yoo jung chuckled "I know you love him .. even though you're not sure if xiumin feels the same way.." she then let out a sigh before leaning her back on the wall "Su ra can i ask you a favor..?" she said making me to look at her, confused.

"please don't leave xiumin's side as i did to him before..." she said .. "deh?"

"..I know from the very start when i met you, i can see the difference when you look at him from other people.. you're eyes sparkles when his in sight. and don't deny it cause it doesn't fit you.. *chuckles*" she said.

i look at her, i think i judged her too much .. she's a nice girl and me being paranoid is too much too..

"you know, when i left him broken hearted .. i'm really feeling sorry and guilty. i don't like to hurt him but love is a game were people gets manipulated by it. it's just too sudden that i fell inlove to other guy while in a relationship with him..do i sound like a ..?" she chuckles ...

"..but i don't blame you for judging .. also, when i realized i still do love him .. i came back, but i think it's too late since his heart were yours now.."

"what..?" i asked .. "N-no.. i mean, i think you've-"

"xiumin loves you..." yoo jung cutted my words .. yoo jung smiled as tears started to form in her eyes "xiumin loves you... even if he doesn't tell..i know he do love you.." she said..

my heart started to beat fast "b-but...-"

"-I'm telling you .. he loves you.." yoo jung said before wiping off the tears that escaped from her eyes, she patted my shoulder as she flawlessly walks out of the ladies restroom,

I don't know if i should be happy or not .. but hearing those words from her makes my heart to be more confused. if xiumin really does loves me, why won't he tell me .. it's not as simple as you think of it. it's too complicated..

i mean ..

this is my first love..

and xiumin's the first guy i fell inlove with..

 



Anneong!!!!!

waaahhh >///< another chapter update .. hope you guys would like the sudden change of role..

tehehehe .. anyways, excuse my errors and i hope you guys would appreciate the update. 

and don't worry .. we're coming.....

anneon~~~