46

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 

 

 

 

Aww > / / / < Such a Cutie :3

 


 

 

"how's your day with eommonim?" I started to cares my sister's head as i tuck her into sleep .. yu ra hummed and hugged my belly as a tired yet wide grin comes out on her face "Unnie, we're going to stay here forever right?"

 

i look down at her as i nodded my head "Why, don't you like it here?" yu ra shook her head "Chuwa..I like aunty kim.. i like baozi appa..and everything"

 

a short chuckle came out from my lips, seeing her like this makes me to not regret anything.. to not regret the choice i chose before right from the start. i pouted "Why unnie is missing? don't you like unnie too?" i asked. Yu ra look up and beamed me a smile "Unnie is my LOVE~" she said and tighten up her hug on my tummy.

 

i chuckled on how cute she can be.. i nodded my head and at the same time yu ra yawned "Okay, enough with the talking.. it's time to sleep.."

 

I sang a song for my baby angel and continiously softly patting her head, lulling her to sleep. when finally, sure that she's deep asleep. i carefully lay her head to the pillow and put the covers up to her chest and made the plushie lay down beside her, i Pecked on her head and went out of her room after closing the lights.

 

 

"Is she asleep?" i closed the door of our bedroom and i saw xiumin walking out of the bathroom, i smiled at him and nodded my head.

 

"You too.. you should sleep, you need to go to work tomorrow" he pouted and sat down on his side of the bed.

 

"what's with the face?" i asked. xiumin puts the towel on the side and patted the side and ordered me to sit next to him. i obeyed him and once i took a seat next to him, xiumin took my hand as he lowered his head pouting like a 5 year old kid "It's just i'm going to miss you" i let out a soft chuckle as i ruffled his hair "Kid"

 

Xiumin chuckled and embraced me into his warm arms "You know i'm really excited for our wedding, the cards had been delivered and everything's fine now.. but.."

 

i look at him as i waited for him to continue, xiumin kept silent and i wonder why he changed his mood.

 

worry rushed into my nerves as i turn around to face him, xiumin's eyes were puzzled and for some reason xiumin burried his face on the crook of my neck, i felt some wet thing that supposed to be xiumin's tears, quietly sobbing..

 

i rub his back continiously, hushing him as i felt sad as well.. "kwinchanna..kwinchanna..I'm here, you can cry on" i nodded my head and xiumin's sobbing slowly softened, as he lean back he chuckled and wiped off his tears. i smile at him and touched his hands with mine "sorry" he said. i shook my head as i smile at him "No, it's alright..we're getting married, i'm going to be your other half now," i paused and tightened my hold in his hands "Tell me, is something bothering you?"

 

Xiumin sighed "Y-you see..My father is not here right?"

 

oh..right i thought as i look at him "the truth is..My father left us for another women.." xiumin gulped avoiding the tears to roll down from his eyes "But thinking of it again, i wish i can see him again..I wish he can come to our wedding to show him how wonderful is the girl i'm going to marry.."

 

I touched xiumin's cheeks "we can see him...right?"

 

Xiumin shook his head "why?" i asked.

 

Xiumin turn aside as he chuckle "I'm scared" seeing the vulnerable side of him makes my heart to soften. i lean forward only to give my hubby a back hug, xiumin hold my arms as he lean back his head to rest of the top of mine "I'm scared that what if one day i came to see him after a long time, i would see him living a happy life with his new family..that he would not see me as his son..I'm just scared of reality"

 

"I love you.." xiumin chuckles "That's real.." i added.

 

Xiumin turn his body to face me and once again, he took a hold of my hands "did it scare you?" i asked..

 

Xiumin shook his head "ani.."

 

"see..? reality is not scary at all.. you just need to find some courage in you so you can face the reality even though you don't know what would happen next.." xiumin let out a smile "I'll ask for a leave..tomorrow we can go see your father...okay?" Xiumin nodded his head.

 

after the small talk we had, xiumin and i decided to go to sleep.

 


 

"Chusuwamnida, you can just lessen my paycheck for the days i'm-"

"-Oh! aniyo.. it's alright, you can go" kyungsoo cutted in and gives me his reassuring smile.

 

I returned kyungsoo's kind words with a smile and a bow "Thank you very much kyungsoo-shi..I'll be working again for tomorrow..Thank you" kyungsoo nodded his head with a smile on his face. i gave him a last bow and turn around walking towards the door but was haulted when he called my name..

 

"deh?"

 

kyungsoo smiled "Take care.." I nodded my head and kyungsoo waved his hands as i wave back before i finally got out of his office.

 

I bid chanyeol and baekhyun farewell as well.. and when i got out of the convenience store, i saw xiumin still inside the car. i watch him for a while and seeing how he holds the sterring wheel, i can feel how nervous he is..

 

i let out a soft sigh as i walked towards the car and went in.

 

"how was it?" he asked once i put my seatbelt on, i let out a hum as i raise my eyebrows "good..he seemed to be understandable" i smiled at him, xiumin starts the car and drive off as he nodded his head.

 

.. ... ..

 

"Do..you know where your father lives?" Xiumin hummed and glanced before he turns back his eyes fixed on the road again.

 

he shrugged "Actually..i don't really know if he still lives there. it's been a long time, years to be exact." i nodded my head "..i just wish he would accept me" i turn my head as i heard xiumin's soft voice.

 

the sad face on him makes my heart break into pieces as well.. i touched his free hand and patted it "It's going to be fine.."

 

.. ... ..

 

The car stopped moving as xiumin parked it infront of a huge gate, almost near to what the kim's look like. seeing how big is the house, i predicted to myself that xiumin's father is really rich and also, being rich runs through their blood..

 

xiumin breathed out making me to snap out of my thoughts "we're here.." he said

 

"yah..we're finally here" xiumin took my hand as his breathing turns out heavily.. he closes his eyes as he tighten up his hold into my hands.. "Kwinchanna" xiumin opened his eyes and nodded his head "Kaja?" xiumin nodded his head and then he went out of the car as i followed him..

 

i was watching him from behind and he looks like a bit hesitant to push the bell.. but finally, feeling proud for my man, he gained enough courage to face the scary reality.

 

he belled the ring for a few more times already but still no response.. xiumin and i eyed each other and i smiled at him as i touch his shoulder "maybe they were out..we can comeback next time..hmm" xiumin nodded his head and when we were about to turn around a door being opened was heard making us to look back again.

 

there, an old lady stood, holding the gate as she look at us..

 

xiumin and i exchanged glances before we look back to the old lady again, we bowed to her in respect and greeted her..

 

"who are you..?" she asked..

 

i felt xiumin's hold loosen as his eyes shined on tears, i tighten my hold on his to make him feel he's not alone, that whatever happens..i'm going to stay beside him in good or in bad times of our life "I-is Mr.kim here..? I-i.. I am his S-son..kim minseok"

 

the old lady's eyes widened but it came back after that again.. "so.. you are kim's son.." she paused "I'm sorry but he's not living here anymore"

 

"deh? how..? why?" xiumin noticed how eager he is so he bowed as he apologizes to the old lady "Sorry but..do you know where he lives now..? or can i know what is the reason for them to live..?" xiumin asked.

 

the old lady eyed us both from head to toe.. she let out a sigh and stepped aside

 

"come in..i'll tell you"

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRnjNgoi6_c&list=RDgRnjNgoi6_c 

( ^ play this .. it brings me to tears )

 


 

Xiumin's POV:

 

" Mr.kim and Mrs.kwon doesn't live together anymore..i'm the care taker of this house when they sold it out from the new owner of the house.. I pity Mr.kim a lot.. Actually, i don't have the rights to tell this but knowing that you are mr.kim's son minseok, the one that he always talks about, i think you have the rights to know..

 

Mrs.yoon isn't a real rich woman.. she tricked your father for money.. and when she think its the right time, she left him with his money.. leaving mr.kim with only 10.000 won in his pocket and as days passed.. we got a notice that the house isn't under with mr.kims anymore..

 

so.. i felt really bad for him.."

 

"Ahhhh!!!!!" i punched the wall hard as tears start to come again.. how can this happen.. how can he leave us just to live such a poor life.. how can he not come back when he's down and broken.. and mostly..

 

how can he still thinks of me even if he left me only to live a life alone with my mother..

 

"Xiumin..stop you're already bleeding-"

"-Bwoya..I should be happy right..he's living a life in hell..but why do i feel like my heart is breaking?! Tell me.. is it bad to cry ?!!"

 

"Xiumin..."

 

i clenched my fist as i look down.. i started to cry.. loud and furious "All this time.. i thought he didn't even think of me..all this time, i thought he's living a heaven like life..all this time.. i thought.." i started to get out of breath as tears continued to overflow..

 

i felt su ra's arms around my shoulder as she brings me into her warm embrace "it's not bad to cry..xiumin..cry all you want if it makes you feel better"

 

Su ra's voice shakes up as i sensed she's crying as well.. i hug her back, tight as i bit my lip "Bad Guy..I hate my father!!!" i shouted..

 

" i hate him cause he doesn't even think to come back to us after what happened..he's still my father even if he's a jerk!!" Su ra patted my back and even though i know she's having a hard time for breathing because of the tightness of my hug, i still can't get myself to pull away.. because feeling her warmth helps my heart to calm down..slowly..

 

"It's not too late.. we can still see him"

 

"here.. i'm sure about this.." the old lady paused and pushed a piece of paper towards me.. i took it and saw an adress. i look at her and for the first time she smiled at us

"go and see him..even though he doesn't say it.. he wants to see you again.."

 

Once i regained back everything .. i pull away from the hug and sniffed .. su ra took out a hankie from her pocket and helped me to wipe off my tears "you look...prepared for this" i said..

 

su ra chuckled and sniffed.. i wiped off her tears and our eyes met each other .. she smiled at me "it's going to be fine.. just know that everything can go well..just face it" she look down and took my bleeding hand "but first..let's go and treat this before you got infected"

 

i nodded my head as i let her drag me into some near by store..

 

my eyes were glued to our hands, holding each other.. honestly, without su ra by my side, i don't know if i could even go here to face my father..

it's just .. with her.. by my side everything that seemed impossible for me before.. i can overcome with it, su ra's my strength.. she's my daily dose of courage..love and happiness.. 

and to think that a life without her..

 

i'd rather not live anymore..

 

cause i can't go and turn back time now.. cause in life, every second passes are meant only to be memory..

 


 

Sorry to cut the happiness out *bows*

I hope you guys won't mind to make this chapter to be filled with xiumin's tears ..

Anyways, A life isn't a life without any problems.. right?

^ _ ^