22

MY JOB : HIS WIFE


Author's POV:

the boys didn't notice xiumin being drunk already until xiumin fell down on his chair making the glass to break into pieces.

luhan panicked as he help xiumin up, making him to accidentally got pinned by tiny glass piece in his finger. kris helped luhan to make xiumin out of the crime scene . well, i'm just being exaggerated. lay helped the waiter clean the mess..

xiumin groaned as he sways his hands in the air, making it for kris and luhan to help him hard. "waahh~ let's go !! one shot! one shot!" xiumin chanted as he let out a really loud laugh. lay sighed while kris and luhan hissed on xiumin.

"see..look at him, he looks retarted." lay scolded as he put out his wallet and paid off their bill.

they went out of the bar and went on xiumin's car, they let xiumin rest into the back seat as the three of them look at xiumin feeling worried for him. "you guys let's go and drink!!" xiumin shouted as he let out another laugh.

luhan frowned "i knew it would end up like this." he sighed. kris and lay sighed "hey, you guys think that yoo jung might be a trouble for su ra and xiumin's life?" lay suddenly asked, catching the attention of luhan and kris. "i mean look at him .. he's being like this because he's too disturb by the happenings earlier, he met yoo jung again right, look at him now.. i'm worried." lay sighed

luhan looked at xiumin and he felt pity for su ra .. even though he himself didn't know why. i don't like this feeling.. luhan thought as he starts to feel uneasy for su ra. kris sighed "so, who would take him home?" he asked.

luhan raised his hand "i'll take him, you guys can rest.." he said.

kris nodded his head and thanked him as lay does the same thing, kris and lay went to kris's car .. luhan watched it as it goes.

once the car wasn't visible anymore, he heard xiumin groaning making him to look at him .. "yah, don't hurt your wife's feeling in the future.." luhan scolded as xiumin keeps on chanting one more shot.. luhan sighed and closed the car door before going into the driver's seat. he dialed his butler's number and told him to pick his car and gave the place where his car is.

while driving xiumin's car luhan keeps on thinking about su ra but he keeps his eyes on the road to prevent accident to happen.

"go.. i don't need you anymore!" luhan heard xiumin groaning as it grumpily points to somewhere inside the car .. "you rejected me before and now you're here?" xiumin added. luhan sighed "this is going to be really hard.." he mumbled to himself..

End of POV

 


 

I was busy drying my hair when suddenly i heard a sound of car from the outside. i looked down from the window and i saw xiumin's car ..

suddenly my mood lightened up, feeling all excited as thinking of xiumin's home already, meaning i would get the chance to see him. i dashed out of our room as i run downstairs, "baozi you're h-" i stopped in mid-sentence when i xiumin, hanging on luhan's shoulder.

mr.yoon helped luhan but luhan insisted he would just send xiumin upstairs "what happened?" i asked as i helped luhan to walk xiumin upstairs by making xiumin's other arm to be wrapped around my shoulder.

luhan sighed "we're just drinking some soju and i didn't even notice him getting drunk .."

i nodded my head "but don't think of anythning, it's just me, kris, lay and him .. we're just having our time out of work .." luhan added. i let out a chuckle as i open the door of our room. "don't worry i trust you guys.." i said.

luhan layed xiumin down on the bed as i helped him, i put out xiumin's shoes as i helped xiumin with the pillow.. once i'm finished luhan and i stand on the side of the bed looking down on xiumin as he sleep.

"aigoo..this guy here, oh. su ra remember this..xiumin's alcohol tolerance is very very low.." luhan said.

i nodded my head so what made him drink until he pass out? "sometimes, i think he's scary.." i said. not thinking on why i said those words. luhan looked at me, confused "why?" he asked. i let out a sigh as  my lips curved upwards "well, look at him. sometimes he's strict and serious and by the next moment he'll turn into a very annoying boy..how i wish he's not mentally retarted.." i shrugged making luhan to let out a short chuckle.

"well, good luck on your life with him.." luhan said. i let out a sigh as i look down, and i saw some red dots on the floor. my eyes landed on luhan's finger *gasp* "omo, your bleeding.." i said as i took luhan's hand.

luhan let out a chuckle "nah~ it's just a little-"

"-sit there, wait for me .. i'll get some band aid" i said and walked inside the bathroom and took the first aid kit inside the medicine cabinet. i went back and saw luhan sitting on the other side of the bed. i walked towards him and kneeled down infront of him..

"what happened to your finger ?" i asked while wiping off the excess blood around his finger with a cotton. i frowned and it annoys me when i see my friends getting hurt. luhan chuckled "you know your husband is really clumsy when his drunk. he fell off the chair and the glass he's holding dropped on the floor making it to break into pieces. good thing he's not hurt though~" luhan shrugged.

i attached a band aid and stood up, letting out a relieved sigh "there.." i said. luhan stood up, looking on his treated finger "thanks .. well, look at this cute pink band aid.. the heart shapes look cute too~" luhan pinched my cheek making me to feel like a 5yr. old kid "stop it.." i glared making luhan to put his hands up before letting out a chuckle..

"anyways, i have to go.. don't worry i'll be fine.." he said.

"okay, well thanks for bringing xiumin home.." i said before beaming out a smile..

luhan waved his hands as he opens the door before closing it once again, when it's only me and xiumin. i look down to my drunk bun who is now laying down on the bed. i let out a sigh as i hop on the bed, sitting beside him.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QY9TFmKLr4&list=RDOv4wyH5OP4w

 

"aigoo~ now i feel like i'm one of those actresses in kdramas" i let out a sigh before taking xiumin's necktie off to him. then suddenly i stopped. how should i take off his clothes?.

i gulped down nervously before taking one button off. i look on the side while nervously continuing.. i'm doing him a favor.. so it's fine. i nodded to myself before fully taking his polo, leaving him half .

i grabbed the wet towel i got from the bathroom, i cleaned xiumin's body and i can feel my nerves cracking ..

xiumin groaned as he moves, he sways his arms making it to land around my shoulder. i stumble down on the bed making me to gasp. "yah..don't be noisy!!" xiumin hissed, eyes still closed. is he dreaming?. i shook my head before pushing xiumin's arm off to me.

i sat up and grab the shirt before putting it on to him.. finally, i breathed out a relieved sigh as i put my hands over my chest take note.. to not make him drink alcohol..

i let out a sigh as i watch him sleep and move every second. he looks so sad and grumpy at the same time. from what i know him, xiumin's not the type of being fond on drinking alcoholic beverages.. he prefers coffee more than that. suddenly it makes me feel uneasy.

what if something bad happened to him? i asked to myself..

"i don't need you anymore...go!" i looked at xiumin surprised to what he's saying. i watch him as he sat up making me to widened my eyes. "x-xiumin c-calm down it's me s-"

"you left me and now you're here..? who do you think you are huh..?" xiumin hold on to my shoulders as he look at me with his tired eyes.

"it's me su ra.. kang su-"

"you left me for him and you're here again.. what to hurt me once again..?" suddenly my eyes gets teary as i saw a tear escaped from xiumin's eyes. why is he like this? what is he talking about..? and who is he talking about?. those were the questions that played on my mind.

"it's me su ra .. kang su ra, i'm not leaving you.." i said.

xiumin brings me into his arms, hugging me tightly. i was shocked but i just hug him back since i think he's having a big problem. xiumin burried his face on my shoulder as i tighten up his hug "please don't come anymore.." he cried.

i nodded my head as i patted his back "arraso..arraso.." i unwillingly said.

it took me minutes to make xiumin calm until he falls asleep.. my shoulders and neck hurts from the long time i've carried such a heavy body on it. i let xiumin lay down, as he hugs my arm.

i let out a sigh, suddenly i didn't feel sleepy at all..

"such a baby.." i said..


xiumin's POV

"oh, you're awake!"  the first thing i heard when i su ra came inside.

my head hurts and it's killing me. i can feel my head spinning as i look up on her. "here..take a sip, it would help you to ease the pain.." su ra sit down on the bed, helping me out to drink the coffee she made for me.

i gulped down the coffee and my head starts to calm. i thanked him while massaging my temples .. i looked on side bed and saw it was already 9 in the morning. i'm late.. i want to stand up but i'm really lazy to do so..

"can you please help me to tell mr.yoon i'll be late for work.." i said. su ra beamed out a smile as she helped me to take another sip on the cup "don't worry i already did.." she said. a smile creep out on my lips good thing the cup covered it. i'm really thankful for having her here beside me, taking care of me.. now i feel more fine than earlier.

su ra put the cup down on the side table before looking on me "can you remember what happened last night?" she asked.

what happened? i look at her with my almost widest eyes. *gulp* ..

su ra chuckled making me to look dumb, "look at your face.. what are you thinking huh?" she mocked at me before shaking her head .. "don't worry it's not what like you're thinking.." she said letting out a reassuring smile.

i felt my heart beat calmed down as i put my hands over chest, i let out a chuckle on how shocked i am.. "sorry.." i said.

su ra nodded her head "anyways, i dont have any idea on what happened last night.." i said.

su ra let out a sigh "last night, you cried. i don't know why but xiumin, if you have any problem  don't forget i'm here as a friend for you.."she said. i look at her, amused by how serious and caring she is. sure luhan's right, su ra's really a wonderful girl.

"last night, you shouted at me as if i did something wrong to you.. you told me to go and you don't need me anymore.. seriously, who is the person you're angry with..?" i can see how questioning her eyes is, she waited for me answer but su ra took my silence as if i don't want to answer her.

she let out a smile before standing up from the bed, she nodded. "okay, i understand.. take a rest" she said and was about to leave when i stopped her,

"yoo jung.." i said.

"kim yoo jung.." i added. 

su ra turned around, she looked at me. i let out a sigh

"she's the reason why i got drunk last night.."

End of POV


UPDATE ^ _ ^

sorry if you found it boring .. anyways i still hope you would like it though~

and please excuse my errors :)

let's see again next time ^ _ ^

Lol .. any XiuHan shippers here?

tahaha .. definitely, credits to the rightful owners of the gifs i use :)