06

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

Is my updates getting a little boring ?

aigoo TT ^ TT hope you'll like it .. excuse my errors . . 

let me hear you~

 

hahahah XD

 

 



 

 

After the event and before going back to the cafe i walked yu ra to some nearest park .. i noticed that i spend too much time on working so i decided to hang out with my angel for a while,

i watch her as she goes and play with some childrens .. i was sitting on a bench and dawn is coming. but, it's alright since the weather's nice and it's not too cold and also yu ra wants to go out and play for a while. an advantage for me to think on what should i do next after leaving the store..

i sighed as my shoulder lowered out of frustration "oh, we meet again.." i heard a voice making me to almost jump out of my sit. i turn my head to look and to my surprise it's him again. "did i shock you that much? mianhe~" he chuckled as he sat down right next beside me.

i sighed "yeah,- wait?! you're not a stalker aren't you?!!" i asked as i leaned in closer..

he poked my forehead making me to whince in pain. i rub the part where he hit me as i puffed some air into my cheeks "aigoo..can you please stop talking like i'm a bad guy when i'm not!" he hissed but i can feel that he's playing with me with that grin on his face.

i 'tsk-ed' as "well, obviously we really don't know each other that much and we always just meet each other in some random places..!" i mocked at him before turning my head towards the kids..

mood killer!! arrgghh!! now i'm irritated! ..

"well, maybe we are fated to see each other .." he said as he wiggles his eyebrows . eeww. i rolled my eyes on him as i shook my head in disbelief. i stand up and started to walk towards yu ra, but i stopped on a few inches away from him before turning my back again to tell him something..

"well, mr.luhan, right? .. sorry but that fate of yours doesn't exist to my world.. when we see each other again maybe, it's not fate.. it's you stalking on me..arraji~" i sarcastically said and ended up with a smirk..

guys these days do have prince syndrome~ ..

"yu ra, let's go home now..it's getting late." i softly said to her as i help yu ra to stand up. i help her to dust out her pants and we went back to the store. now all i need to do is to find some place, which is i don't know where?

* * * * *

"Unnie, where are we staying?" yu ra asked me as i pack our things up. i look at her and faked a smile as i caressed her cheeks

"yu ra, sorry unnie's not that rich enough to complete your needs. but don't worry we'll stay in a motel for a while and the next day we'll find some other place to stay, deh.." i said. yu ra nodded her head as she put her stuff toy on the side.

it surprised me, she walked towards me ad she ended up hugging me tight and patting my back like she carries the whole world on her back..

"yu ra will always believe in unnie.. unnie saranghae" she whispered before pecking my cheeks, yu ra rested her cheeks on my chest. i softened from the sudden action, feeling the tears starting to blur my visions. yu ra seemed to hear my sniffs making her head to jerk uowards.

"unnie, stop crying please.. yu ra will cry too.." she pouted. i chuckled and wipe off the tears on my cheeks. i breathed out before i gave her a peck on her forehead "aigoo, unnie's not sad. i'm just happy to have an angel like yu ra... let's go and cotinue on packing okay.." i said and with that yu ra and i packed our things.

When we got down with our luggages on our back. we were greeted by mrs.choi's worried and sad face. i know even if she doesn't tell it to me, she's worried and also ashamed to herself cause she really is too shy to tell us that we should leave but it's alright, i can't continue on bothering others, mrs.choi had done too much for me, too much that i know it would give me years to pay her back..

i let out a smile "mrs.choi thank you for letting us stay here.." i said, mrs.choi puts her hand on my arms with a sorry face on her "mianhe, su ra.. it's just too sudden that my niece got back here to seoul and my brother told me to let her use the room upstairs, you know my brother helps me a lot when it comes to financial right.. sorry." she said.

i nod my head "deh, and please don't worry much.. you've done enough mrs.choi..".

"mrs.choi, kamsahamnida.." mrs.choi and i were shocked to hear a small sweet voice talk. we look down and saw yu ra bowing her head to mrs.choi.

mrs.choi sighed "aigoo, well, su ra i know this isn't much but please take this it'll make me to lessen up my worries.." she said as she handed me envelope. i took the envelope,confused. "what is this mrs.choi?" i asked. she let out a soft smile as she patted my hand "it's your advance paycheck.. i hope it'll help you" she said.

i gasped before bowing down my head "kamsahamnida..kamsahamnida.." i repeated..

"so where are you gonna stay..?" she asked..

"in-"

"oh! we meet again?!" that familiar voice again .. i slightly close my eyes in irritation as i look  on the side, now what?! i'm going to deal with him again.

i shook my head, breathing out a heavy sigh before turning my head up to look at him "seeing you here now, makes me think that you're really stalking me.." i blankly said to him. he just blink his twinkling lashes as he innocently pouted his lips "really?" he asked then turn to look on mrs.choi "ajhumma, do you think i'm stalking her?" he added.

Mrs.choi chuckled as she shook her head. now seeing them makes me feel a little bit confused "mrs.choi do you know him? that luhan guy?" i asked. Mrs.choi nods her head with a smile "yes, he is one of our regular customers here.. oh, you didn't come with him?" mrs.choi asked him as she look outside the door, maybe waiting for somebody to pop out of the door?

"oh. ani.. he'll be here in a minute and--" *gasp* "oh, my god!! what a cute girl we have here!! anneong angel.. i'm luhan oppa.." luhan crouched down as he wave his hands infront of my sister, yu ra. he twinkled his eyes as he let yu ra see his innocent smile. i shook my head now you're seducing my sister..

"anneong, sorry but unnie told me not to talk with strangers.."

yup!! that's my girl!! i tried myself not to laugh but it only makes my stomach to hurt .. sorry pretty boy but yu ra knows what's best. luhan pouted as he straighten up. i cleared my throat before looking down to my yu ra, feeling very proud. "yu ra, you're such a good girl.." i said. yu ra nodded her head with a smile, luhan frowned "aigoo, why are you guys like that .. i'm trying to be friends you know, i'm not a bad guy.." he whined.

mrs.choi patted his back "deh, luhan is really a good guy you know. he's a CE-"

"oh! xiumin !!" luhan beamed out interrupting mrs.choi on what she's trying to say ..

My eyes grew big as i heard that name again, feeling my heartbeat beating up so fast .. i think i really need to go out now cause someone just add fuel to the fire. i look down, trying to cover up my face which i know it didn't help. "oh! xiumin ajushii!!" yu ra shouted as she run towards t-that x-xiumin?!

what??!!!

i was surprised to saw yu ra, like that. to what i know yu ra didn't told me about her being friends with that xiumin.

"oh, yu ra.. why are you here? where is your unnie? are you alone?" xiumin asked as he look down and softly patting my yu ra's tiny head. "ani.. i'm with my unnie, there she is!" i gasped as yu ra pointed her finger towards me. now xiumin knows i'm here.

"oh, a-anneong ?" i stuttered before bowing my head and taking yu ra's hand to softly put her into my side. "unnie, that's the guy i'm talking to you the other other other other night!!" yu ra grinned happily as she playfully swayed her hands into the air. i look at her, confused. trying to recall everything until *gasp*

"so you mean .. x-xiumin is the guy you are really talking about ?!" i asked her as yu ra nodded her head in adoration to xiumin. now i remember, yu ra did told me a story about a nice guy who came to the school were she attends.. she told me that that guy were the son of the lady who donates a lot to Children's Kind heart elementary.. i even remember that yu ra told me that the guy she met that day were always playing with her..

"so, Su ra can you please tell me the name of motel you're going to sleep in.?" I heard Mrs.choi making me snap out of my thoughts. oh right, i almost forgot about that.

i look on to my wrist watch and it says 9:05pm , i smiled to mrs.choi and was about to bow my head when xiumin spoke up "you mean, you don't have any place to stay?" he asked. as if you care .. i stare at him with my most blank expression. i hummed "why?" i asked. he shrugs his shoulders..

"oh, no .. don't let my angel to sleep into motel.. you can stay with m-"

"-come stay into my house.." xiumin cutted in making luhan to stop on his IDK suggestions.. i look at him a bit surprised. "bwoh?!" i asked as i look at him with my most shocked face.

xiumin yawned "well, it's late and also we can't let yu ra to stay into motel .. danger is everywhere.." he said before turning to look at yu ra with a smile on his face, i look down to see yu ra's face and to the mention of staying with xiumin she looked like she's excited and she's really trying to convince me to say yes..

"ahh..b-but,-"

"-Su ra, go and stay with xiumin .. he's a nice guy. trust me" mrs.choi whispered as she nods her head. now i don't have no other choice ..

i cleared my throat before turning my head to xiumin..

"o-okay..b-but we'll go as soon as we found some other place.."