43

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 

 

 

 



 

"Good Morning my sunshine" a sweet voice played into my ear once i open my eyes, half open. my left arm were above xiumin's chest, as xiumin's arms were wrapped around my body, like he's protecting me from something. that i couldn't get to move and to back away from him.

 

a smile leads its way to my lips as xiumin's lips does the same thing.. still tired and my body feels like heavy, i let out a hum in response.

Xiumin placed a soft peck on my forehead "Can you not go to work today?" he asked..

 

"i'm tired" i said.

 

Xiumin chuckles as he move a bit, our body touching each other.. he tightened his hug around my body as i hug him back "Me too..let's rest a little more"

 

"but, don't you have work?" i perked my head for a bit "It's already 10 in the morning.." xiumin hummed "i know.."

 

the two of us ended up chuckling and cuddling with each other..

 

This feeling is so foreign yet so warm and calm, it makes me feel bliss inside and out. even though i know the consequences, i'm not regretting anything that happened last night. what happened between xiumin and i last night.

 

"You know..last night.." xiumin paused. hearing the tone of his voice, i knew it that he's shy to ask.. i let out a hum as a sign for him to go on.. xiumin chuckled "Thank you..you make me feel like i'm the luckiest guy alive.."

 

i rubbed xiumin's back as i chuckle out with him "Only last night?" i ask..

 

xiumin pulled for a bit, making me to face his cute chubby cheeks "Not only last night" he paused and pecked on my lips "This morning" he pecks on my nose "Right this very moment" he pecks on my forehead "later and.."

 

He lowered his body so are heads were on the same level.. xiumin gazes on my eyes, eyes shining and full of love, slowly he leans in closer and whispers "Forever.." and kisses my lips for a longer time than expected.

 

my hands find its way up to xiumin's head xiumin makes the kiss deeper.. he started to cares my back as we kiss.. but as i move the lower part of my body, i felt a stingy pain, making me to whince on it.

 

Xiumin pulled away and looks at me "Kwinchanna?" he asked..

 

i bit the lower part of my lips as i hug my stomache.. Xiumin chuckled and kissed my head "Mianhe, it's because of-"

 

"-no one's in fault..we wanted this" i cutted in..

 

Xiumin nodded his head "wait here, i'll make you a warm bath.."

 


 

"Oh! Good morning Sweetie~~" eommonim's sweet voice covered up the whole dining area as she sees me and xiumin walking inside, hand in hand.

 

i bowed my head with a smile on my face as xiumin guides me and helps me in each time that passes "good morning eommonim.. sorry we over slept" Eommonim chuckled and shook his head "it's alright" she called out mrs.jang and asked her to get more plates for xiumin and i..

 

"here..seat" xiumin said as he help me out to settle on my seat "gomawo.."

 

"Mr.yoon where is yu ra?" i asked..

 

mr.yoon smiled "she's still sleeping.." i nodded my head and smiled at him before taking a bow in respect for the elder..

 

Eommonim 'tsk-ed' for three times making me together with xiumin to look at her "what happened to Su ra?" she asked, making her eyes into burning slits "are you not taking a good care on her?!" eommonim asked xiumin and quickly, i shook my head and hands to defend xiumin..

 

"ani, eommonim..i'm fine, i'm not sick"

 

"is that so..?" eommonim chuckled, making her dimples to show up. "but why are you struggling..? did you two,,?!" she gasped and leaned in closer to whisper her words into my ear "yah..su ra, did something happened...hmmmp..~~"

 

feeling a bit shy and embarrassed, my eyes widened as i felt my cheeks getting hot.. i lowered my head..

 

"Omma! why are you like that?!" xiumin asked..

 

eommonim sat back with a grin on her face "Hopefully..i wish a baby would come next time~~~"

 


 

Author's POV:

 

"Deh kyungsoo-shi..." su ra heard a soft chuckle on the other line.. "how many times do i have to remind you it's kyungsoo when you're not here on work.." he said.

 

Su ra let out a short chuckle "anyways, i'm really sorry for absenting once again..something happened, chusuwamnida" Kyungsoo shook his head as if su ra could see it, "Ani..it's alright, anyways i have to go now.." su ra hummed and thanks kyungsoo for the last time then ended the call..

 

right after she put her phone down the bathroom door being shut close was heard, su ra ly to see a half xiumin infront of her..

 

Quickly, su ra turn back and tries to not look as she feel still shy, seeing the guy's perfect milky body.. "mianhe.." she mumbled.

 

xiumin smiled on the sight he's seeing.. he walks up infront of su ra and knelt down, holding su ra's hand with his "as if you didn't see it already.." he teased.

 

Su ra's eyes widened "Ani!! it's night and it's dark--" her words were cutted. thanks to xiumin's sudden attack of kiss.

 

he pulled away and smirked at her

 

"do you want to see it..? when the sun is here..?"

 

Su ra gasped and slapped xiumin's arm, making xiumin to flinch on his knees "Yah!!" she hissed.

 

Xiumin chuckled and raised his hands up in defeat "just kidding.."

 

.. ... ..

 

On the other hand.. kyungsoo let out a sigh as he put down his phone, hearing su ra's voice.. his heart starts to skip a beat.

 

he let out another frustrated breath and dumped his head on the top of his paper works "stupid cupid..." he mumbled. xiumin's so lucky.. he thought and closes his eyes for a moment to let the thought of su ra's image out of his head..

 

even though he wants to.. his mind also wants to.. his heart still have this feeling for su ra, even though its only a tiny dot.. it still affects him.

 

feeling that its bad to think about it.. he ruffled his hair in annoyance and pushed his self up "bwoya.. i feel so dumb" he sighed "su ra's happy now so i should be happy as well.." he said and shook his head to clear out his mind,

 

and just when he was about to start working a knock was heard. kyungsoo muttered the words 'come in' and right after that baekhyun's head popped behind the door with a smile on his face "anneong" he said.

 

kyungsoo chuckled and gestured baekhyun to sit ..

 

the two talked and after that baekhyun ended the conversation with a wink then left kyungsoo's office..

 

as the door was shut .. baekhyun's words replayed on his mind, making kyungsoo to chuckle out on his own..

 

you should come..girls would love to see you there..

 

.. ... ..

 

"tomorrow, we'll go to the botique and pick up our clothes for the wedding.." xiumin said as he put his phone down.

 

Su ra looks up on him with a smile on her face "Jinjja?!" she asked,

 

xiumin chuckled as he moves his eyes on the tv screen and looked down on her, who is now resting her head on xiumin's lap "yes..why, are you that excited?" he asked. Su ra nodded her head, eyes sparkling out of excitement "i've been thinking how would i look like wearing a wedding gown..awful maybe" she let out a chuckle as xiumin hissed on her..

 

"aigoo..so what am i in a suit..dumb?" he pinched her cheek making su ra to stop on chuckling

 

"don't underestimate that face..it captured the big deals heart" he released her cheek and looks back on the tv screen..

 

su ra pouted and rubbed her cheek "i'm just kidding.." she mumbled..

 

Xiumin looks down on her with a grin "yah, su ra..should we..tomorrow, should we go out on a date?" su ra perked her head up and looks at xiumin's puppy eyes "didn't we go out on a date already back in the u.s"

 

Xiumin frowned "but we haven't dated yet here in our home country.." she thinks of it first and seeing how frustrated the bun is, she tries to play a teasing game first..

 

".but it's tiring.."

 

Xiumin whined "but...but..su ra, let's go out on a date..please" for the first time in her life.. Xiumin puts out an aegyo on her making it hard for su ra to resist..

 

letting out a loud yes.. xiumin's grin widened as he dropped his body right beside su ra's.. and sealed her in with his arms, with a warm embrace..

 

"su ra and i were going on a date~~~"

 

End of POV

 


Am i Cute ..?

ahahah ... Another chapter update ^^* hope you guys would like it..

please excuse my errors there..

 

Anyways, i'm thinking of a spin-off or a sequel..? also, maybe just make a new story..

IDK