16

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 

Chapter Update @_@

hope you guys would like it!! FIGHTING!!

excuse my errors .. hahaha :)

don't forget to leave a comment !! 

thanks for everything :)

 




 

"Please come back healthy.." we were now on incheon airport, waiting for the pilots and attendants whose incharge of the private plane that omma would be in together with her private nurse and mrs.jang.

xiumin and i were standing on each sides of omma's wheel chair while yu ra were standing infront of her, holding omma's hands like she's going to miss her for a life time. today's the day were omma would fly off to do the surgery.

"eommonim, don't worry right after i finished everything i'll follow there together with Su ra and yura.." xiumin said as he look at his mother, i can see the love and sadness in his eyes only to make me feel even more sad for him. "okay, but take care of the company as well don't overwork and i promise i'll be fine.." omma weakingly said as she touches xiumin's face.

omma, turned to look at me "Su ra, please take care of my son too.." she said. i wipe off the tears that suddenly came out from my eyes before letting out a smile, i nodded "no need to tell eommonim.. i'll do it with all my heart." i said.

then omma turn his head to yu ra "our angel..don't be sad okay, omma will come back here, and we'll play again." she said.

yu ra nodded her head before taking a peck on omma's cheek "i'll wait for you eommonim.." she pouted and hugged the plushie before giving it to omma.

"why are you giving this to me?" omma asked as a hint of smile went out, tears start to form.

"cause unnie said it's my guardian angel.. i want it to take care of you, i'll miss you eommonim" yu ra said, sniffling as she rub her teary eyes with her small hands. i look at them and another tear came out.. as omma and yu ra talk, my attention were caught by xiumin.

he's secretly sobbing and before his tears went out he would immediately wipe it off, maybe he doesn't want us to see him crying.

" sorry madame for the wait, the pilot just arrived..sorry again" one of the airport's staff went in as she bowed to us.

xiumin stood up as he clears his throat "okay.. please take a good care of my mother, and update me when she's already in states so i won't worry more also, next time don't be too late so i won't have the reasons to fire each one of you." he said making the staff nervous.

here comes the boss.. "sorry sir, it won't happen again" the staff bowed once again.

"it's fine.. anyways, have a safe flight.." xiumin said before looking back to his mother as his strict look turned into a very calm xiumin, "no need to scold them.." omma hissed. xiumin shrugs before pecking on omma's cheeks "be safe okay" he said..

i bowed my head before waving a hand to them as we all watch them go..now the only thing to do is to pray and hope for a miracle to come and wait until omma would come back again, healthy and full of energy.

 

 


 

 

we're now back home, resting. as we all enter the house xiumin straightly went upstiars and  went inside our shared room  looking so empty and silent.

i let the maids to take over and carry yu ra upstairs to let my sister have a bed to sleep on. i let out a sigh as i look upstairs, now its only the three of us again.

"agashi, do you want something to eat or drink?" a maid asked me, i look on her and beamed out a small smile "ani, thank you anyways.." i said. the maid nodded and bowed her head before going to some other place.

the house were too big and quiet, enough to make people feel empty and nothing .. please take care of my son .. my mind repeated what omma said to me,

xiumin must be really sad by now .. "as his wife, i need to do something.." i said to myself before going inside the kitchen to make some coffee..

even though i don't know if xiumin would like it, still i want to try and help him .. i caught him sobbing alone earlier and i know he's inside the room cause he's feeling so sad.. "agashi do you need anything?" the maid asked once i get inside the kitchen.

"don't tire yourself i can do it..please be more comfortable with me.." i beamed out a smile and continued on doing my thing.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Q_-EgLrtYjY&list=PLYeEXx-d3j1ySO1dZNfefSRjv8X4_NaLC

 

 

i took some mug on the counter before pressing the water boiler. i put in the coffee powder and sugar, i dont know if xiumin would like milk on his coffee, so i'll just make the coffee with my own taste .. two teaspoon of coffee powder and three and a half teaspoon of sugar .. without milk..

"ahh..smells so calming.." i said as i felt contented on my own made coffee..

 

* knock knock knock *

 

i slowly open the door and peaked my head inside, i saw xiumin sitting on a chair, facing the window.. looking so worried and blank.

i went in and cleared my throat, but xiumin didn't bother to look on me .. i put the tray down on the side table and slowly walking towards xiumin, "x-xiumin..i-i made some coffee f-for you.." why am i so nervous?!!. no response .. i nodded my head as i grip on my jeans "okay,, if you want anything you can call me, i'll be just downstairs.." i said and turn around,

"she'll be fine, right?" i stop on walking, looking up only to be greeted by a door .. i turn around and look on xiumin's back .. "right now, i really don't know what to do.." he said.

i bit the lower part of my lips, my grip on my jeans gets tighter as tears starts to blur my vision .. i can't handle it anymore but looking on him now .. i kinda feel pity and sad for him, i know that feeling.. the feeling of being clueless what will happen next to your love ones that were suffering from some serious illness..

"eottoke..?" he whispered. as if its on cue, i run back to him and wrap my arms around his neck, hugging him tight from behind, *sniff sniff* "i know everything would be fine.. so let's hope for good things to come.." i said as my voice shakes from trying hard not to burst out crying so loud. i rub  xiumin's torso, hoping it would help to calm him down.. xiumin reamined on his position..

"i'm here for you, as your wife, friend and anything you want .. if you want to cry, cry with me.. i won't leave you even if sometimes i know you kinda hate me.." i blurted out not knowing those words just escaped from my lips..

xiumin hold on my wrist, as he look down .. "thank you.." he said..

"for what?"

"for staying here and coming here .." he said, don't know but those simple words makes my heart flutters.. i can feel my cheeks blushing and my heart started to beat fast, xiumin chuckled as he shook his head, wiping off some tears that came out from his eyes. i look at his side, confused why he's chuckling as he wipe off the tears..

"now i feel like i'm starting to open my world for you.." he said.

i stood up straight, a small hint of smile came out from my lips i don't know if it's a compliment or if i should be offended .. still thank you for starting to trust me. "anything for my hubby.." i said and ended up with a chuckle..

xiumin sighed before stretching out his arms, he stood up from the chair and faced me, i stopped chuckling when xiumin beamed out another smile, the sun rays makes him to look more stunning as if he's shining.. he looks so bright to my eyes that i thought he's an angel..

dugeun..dugeun..dugeun.. my heart says..

"a-ah..t-there's your coffee, drink it before it gets cold.." i said and twirl around to take the tray from the table,

but xiumin stopped me by grabbing my wrist making me to spin around and to be greeted by his warm arms and chest.. my eyes were wideas my arms were hanging on the side. my mind went blank and i dont know what to do..

xiumin just suddenly, caught me and hug me .. wrapping his arms around my body..

 

"wife or friend .. i'm grateful you came.."


FLUFFY STUFFS IS IN THE AIR <3