15

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 

 

  

ANNEONGHASEO~~~ ^ 0 ^

another chapter update .. thanks for everything!

excuse my errors ...

keep on reading and thanks for waiting for the chapter update <3

when i started to make a fanfic for xiumin .. my heart is starting to like him too >///<

i think i'm loving xiumin too .. aigoo eottoke?

 




 

"wait, why should i go with you?" i asked. i was talking with xiumin and he just told me to fix myself, get dressed.

"i'll explain it to you later now get dressed, i'm on my way home, anneon~" i was about to complain from his sudden favor when i heard a beeping sound on the line, xiumin had ended the call. aissshh!! "tsk..now he's being a bossy again.." i hissed as i look around the room.

i stood up and went on the bathroom to take a quick shower ..

after a few minutes, i'm already dressed up. "since i think it would be formal,... fine." i nodded to myself as i scan myself on the big mirror. well, i think i should wear a little feminine type of clothes, a casual dress that ended up just right above the knee, and pink ribbon doll shoes would be good with it.

"unnie, where are you going?" i heard a sweet voice. i turn around and i saw a small figure standing cutely infront of me, i let out a smile as i walk up near to her "oh, why is yu ra here? you should be taking your siesta.." i said as i put my hands on top of her shoulder. yu ra pouted, "but i can't sleep..unnie can i sleep here and when i'm already sleeping you can go.." she said.

yu ra had a nightmare .. i look at her before beaming out a soft smile, i nodded my head as i say yes to her.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLkrm0f6ljQn9xW9Wnbqc5l-Ll6v0M8__P&feature=player_detailpage&v=hy-nRjMCp-k

 

"unnie tell me some story.." yu ra pouted, letting out her cute aegyo. i was now laying down with her, i don't care if my dress would have wrinkles, anything for my baby angel.. * nod nod *

i let out a smile, pulling her close to my arms, i let yu ra's head to rest on my chest, i let out a sigh "okay, i'll tell you a story about a girl.."

"once there was a girl, living a very hard life. she's not like the other girls who can buy a tons of new clothes everyday, who can spend money like it's not going to disappear. yes, she's poor but there is one thing that made her even more richer than the other rich girls.."

"..she has a lovely husband and two sweet angels that makes her life complete." i said and my mind started to play flashbacks..

"omma..omma, look!" i exclaimed as i point out a finger up in the sky, mom looked up and she catch up with the shooting star "oh! wish !!" she said.

mom and i closed our eyes as we held each others hands .. "saranghae" we ended. when we open our eyes we giggled and cuddled up with each other. "omma, can i ask you something?" i said as i look up on her. she hummed as she look down, a smile were plastered on her face "omma, you think someday i can be a sucessful grown up girl?" i asked.

she let out a sneaky laugh before nodding her head "I know my su ra can be.." she said.

i nodded my head and we both look up again in the sky. "su ra, whatever happens, omma's always right here with you."

My mind went back to reality as i heard a snoring sound, i look down and noticed that yu ra had fallen asleep. i let out a grin as i wrinkled my nose. "aigoo..so cute~~" i said before i softly pinched yu ra's cheek.. i kissed the top of her head and was surprised when i saw xiumin standing by the door way..

i breathed out as i mouthed him "wait" ..

"sorry, how long have you been here?" i asked, xiumin sighed before looking on his wrist watch. "ani. it's fine, let's go.?" he said.

we went downstairs until we finally got in his car "where are we really going all of a sudden?" i ask as i put my seatbelt on, xiumin puts the car key inside and started the engine "we'll meet up some of my friends," he said. my mouth were shaped in 'O' as i nodded "but, can i ask why me and your friends meet ..?"

xiumin looked at me "so whenever you'll see each other , you guys won't be awkward.." he said and started to drive off,


Author's POV:

you and xiumin finally arrive in a hotel, by looking at it, your jaws almost drop cause you know everything here is expensive.

you were looking around the area when you heard a manly deep voice calling out xiumin's name, you followed the direction of the voice and saw two unfamiliar faces and one that you're sure you know "oh! xiumin!!" they said in unison..

xiumin took your hand making you to be surprised from the sudden skinship. you were like going crazy in your mind but you try your best to keep your poker face on. what's this now..? *blush~*. you thought.

"oh! who is she ..?" the guy with deep dimples asked xiumin as the two of you arrived to where they are standing "anneong, i'm lay .. xiumin's friend" he added before beaming out a smile at you. you let out a shy smile as you bow your head "a-anneong.." you were stunned by there looks, yes you are. why i'm meeting handsome men..?! you thought.

xiumin looked at you as he let out a smile , "aha! now seems like he finally found the one" the tallest guy said teasingly as he poked xiumin's side.

"hi there .. i'm kris, xiumin's friend" he said as he wave a hand to you, once again you bowed your head and did the same thing..

"i-i'm Su ra...k-kang Su ra," you said.

"now .. before anything else, let's take some seat ..shall we?" xiumin suggested, all of you agreed and went on the restaurant inside. why should we be in too expensive place..? you thought. you and xiumin trailed behind the three guys. xiumin leaned down to your ears and whispered "be calm, they're nice..i know you guys would be in good terms.." and beamed out a smile..

why is he being this nice again>///< you thought as your cheeks blushed.

End of POV


"now what's the news you are talking about?" luhan asked as  we all seated in one table. I was drinking when xiumin suddenly talked making  me to choke .. "i'm married" that's what he said.

xiumin patted my back as lay handed me a napkin to wipe off the water that came out from my small mouth aissshh.. this is embarrassing ~.

Lay stayed calm while luhan and kris frozed on their position .. "so you're his wifey~" luhan asked in a very high tone of voice, finally he regained his ownself. xiumin nodded as he leaned back on the chair "surprise.." he said.

"are you sure you're xiumin's wife?" kris asked me, looking so dumb cause he's too shock, cute i thought..

i nodded my head letting out an awkward smile "y-yes .. why?" 

kris scoffed as he let out a short laugh .. he puffed some air inside his cheeks and exhaled it out again, "well, should i congrats you or should i say condolence..pwahahaha~" kris cracked up laughing. i look at him, confused by his statement. xiumin 'tsk-ed' and aimed a fist on kris but put it back again "aisshh!" he said.

i look at lay and luhan and both of them started to laugh "why?" i asked again..

lay shook his head and cleared his throat "good luck on your life with this guy here" he pointed at xiumin "..cause honestly, xiu ge is really..really bad with girls" he whispered the last part making me to think of harsh violent things.

my eyes went wide as i look on xiumin, xiumin panicked as he wave his hands and shake his head "a-ani!! it's not something like what you're thinking .." he defended, "i don't hit girls and i don't ..dont...you know .. that bad..." he said, i noticed him blushing making me to look even more confused, what's that that he's not?

seems like luhan knows i'm puzzled "he meant that, he's not also that bad with girls especially when in be-" but before he could finish his sentence kris puffed garlic-cheese bread inside his mouth to stop him from talking, i got what luhan saying making me to look down and blush..

"aish!! you guys .. stop with the teasing!!" xiumin whined, and he whined so cutely making me to smile and the three guys to cracked up laughing again,,

 

the dinner went off and xiumin's right, me and his friends had a good time. well, good thing luhan and i were getting in good terms. actually we already are but i always push him away cause luhan's too hyper more than expected..

kris and lay were nice too .. i thought kris would be cold and snob cause he look so strict .. but when we finally started to talk and get to know each other, i found kris reliable and a nice big brother.. lay too he's very nice and calm, i really like them!!

"will you please stop acting like teenage girl who saw her crush.." xiumin snorted out.

i cleared my throat and noticed that i'm acting like a fool, smiling so happily as i keep on doing random gestures,

"w-well..i'm just happy." i said.

"happy..? why?" xiumin asked ..

i look at him as i let out a smile "i found new friends . . and thank you for being nice to me" i honestly said..at least xiumin starts to act nice with me these past few days~.

xiumin nodded as he clear his throat "well .. we're friends, right?" he said.

by hearing the word friends, my heart started to feel a new feeling, why the word friend sound so foreign and why the word friend makes me feel so sad all of a sudden, maybe i'm just too in to the word wife that's why..

*nods nods*

"y-yeah.. were friends" i let out a smile before looking away .. i leaned my back on the chair and look outside the window..

"anyways, if you notice .. i didn't said the word fake earlier.." xiumin said

i look at him "hmm?"

"well, those guys don't have any idea that we're on a fake marriage.." he said as he stir the steering wheel,,

i didn't noticed it too .. haha? "okay.. i'll keep my guards up all the time" i said, then there he is again letting out his smile, "nice.." he said. i frozed up from my seat when xiumin beamed out a smile, why is my heart beating so fast..??..