17

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 

Hey !!!

Anneong readers .. another chapter update :)

aigoo, look at him.. xiu ge's so cute and i think i'm falling for him too .. oh my.. what about Lu ge?? >////< * dreamer!! *

hahaha .. hope you guys would like the update ^ _ ~

Ps : Excuse my errors and photos and gifs i'm using were not mine so credits to the rightful owner..

 




"sorry .. i think i've been hugging you for a very long time.." xiumin beamed out a smile as he says. i cleared my throat and nodded my head , letting out a smile "it's alright, i know you needed comfort.." i said. i remain silent as i can still feel the touch of xiumin's warm hug..

i don't know what's happening but i'm sure, this is something going to be big someday in the future ..

"thanks for the coffee" xiumin said. i didn't even notice him passing by, i turn around and nodded my head "it's nothing .. it's the least i can do" i said before letting my shoulder to shrug. i watch xiumin as he took a sip on the coffee i made and wait for his response .. i tilted my head, hoping that he'll like it "so...how's the taste?" i asked.

xiumin puts the cup down and nodded his head "Nice .. it's just what i always wanted to my coffee.." he said..

just as simple words like that makes my day, my smile went wider as i clasp my hands together. my eyes were sparkling out of joy "Jinjja?!" i asked.. xiumin nodded his head and took another sip on his coffee letting me see how he likes it.. "hmmp, i like it" he said.

"i knew it!" i snapped out .. i look at xiumin "wait here i'll bring you some snacks .. okay! don't go anywhere!!" i said and exited the room, butterflies flying around everywhere, sparkling glitters were falling down .. sorry .. it's just my imaginations .. heheh :)

 

Xiumin's POV:

 

once the door were closed by Su ra, i placed the cup down on the table, looking on it in disgust .. sorry su ra i just lied,, well, actually .. the coffee that su ra made were too sweet for my liking and i don't like my coffee like that. but what can i do, su ra made it and i myself don't even know why i'm acting like this when it comes to her..

maybe because i found her comfortable to be with ..? right?

"cute and clumsy su ra-shi~" i sang out and look on the cup once again .. i let out a chuckle as it were replaced by a smile .. i let out a sigh and took the cup of coffee again all i need is to drink it.. it won't kill anyways~

while drinking up the coffee that su ra made for me, i put out my phone and dialed suho's phone number ..

"oh..Minseok~" he said once he answers the call .. i let out a sigh before putting down the cup ..

"what took you so long to answer .. huh? .. are you busy?" i asked, tired as i felt my eyelids getting heavy.

"mianhe~ i'm driving, anyways i'm on my way towards the airport to fetch auntie and mrs.jang .." he said. i nodded my head as if he could see "thanks for helping.." i said. i heard suho letting out a short laugh "waahh~ did i just heard you thanked me?"  he said. i rolled my eyes and scoffed "why? what's wrong with me thanking some friend doing me a favor?"..

suho 'tsssss-ed' before answering my question "as to what i know you are .. you're not the type to express feelings like that .. you just thought of fluffy things disgusting.. but why did you suddenly changed..? tell me is it because of a girl..?" he teasingly asked..

my eyes went wide "y-you! i'm like this from the very start so don't make some things like that.."

"aigoo..aigoo.. okay, okay! stop whining.. it's so not you" he said.

i let out a sigh as i massaged my temples "anyways, i need to go now .. you're distracting me, you don't want me to get into a car accident right.." Suho said. 'aisshh' "okay, take care of my mother..arraji" suho hummed and i ended up the call.. glaring at it as if i was glaring to suho making me feel as if i don't know myself.

i threw my phone on the couch and crossed my arms over my chest.

my eyes landed on the cup of coffee that su ra made and suho's question repeated on my mind ..

Tell me .. is it because of a girl ..?

"suddenly, i'm feeling uneasy.." i whispered to myself, as i tilted my head and put my eyes into slits .. thinking hard on what suho just told me..

Sure, some part of what he said were true. i admit it. i really hate fluffy stuffs, it just makes me shiver out of disgust and i HATE it. but these past few days many people were saying that i became even more brighter and i looked even more happier than before.. what's the reason of it..?

could it be...

because of..

 

"Baozi~~" i heard a very sweet voice from my behind making me to turn and to look on it ..

there a girl, standing with a tray on her hands.. smiling like a five year old kid, my heart started to beat fast and i suddenly think that su ra looks so beautiful..

...You suddenly changed...

"hello..?" i didn't notice su ra's face were a little bit near from mine, looking at me, confused. su ra waves her hand and keeps on calling me "baozi... i bought you some snacks he-"

"-oh! i forgot something..!" i snapped out and quickly taking a stand. su ra straightened up and look at me,confused "are you sick..? you look kinda pale.?" she asked putting a hand over my forehead. i let out a smile and shook my head "a-ani.. sorry but i really have to go out for a while," i said and wave a hand on her before dashing out of the room..

i closed the door and leaned on it, hands over my chest ..

dug..dug..dugdugdugdugdugdugdug!!!

"yah! stop on beating up so fast!!" i whisper yelled as if my heart knows what i'm saying ..

suddenly i can feel my cheeks, heating up. cold sweat running down on my neck, i puffed some air inside my cheeks and fanned myself with my hands "i think i need to go out but where..? office..?" i asked to myself..

"okay.. Office.. i'll just find something to work on.."

i said to myself before shaking my head to let out the beautiful image of su ra in my mind..

End of POV ^ _ ^


"really .. why is he acting so strange?" i asked to myself once xiumin closed the door..

shrug. i put the tray down and sit down on the edge of bed, i don't have anything to do and it's making me feel as if i'm useless .. Yu ra's sleeping and i don't have any friends to be with since i'm not really that close to xiumin's friends..

i don't even know if i should call baekhyun cause he's probably at work by this hour ..

"let me see..." i said as i took the cup of coffee .. a smile creep out on my face and suddenly i feel so happy .. "so he did like it..?" i asked, looking on the empty cup..

i was busy adoring the cup when my phone buzzed on my pocket,

"oh!" i put down the cup and took out my phone, "baekhyun..?" i said..

Baekhyun :

   yo, Su ra are you busy ..? i need some of your time .. text back if you're not.

" what is it..? anything for my friend .." i replied back and waited for his ..

i was humming some tone when my phone buzzed again ..

Baekhyun :

    You told me once you wanted to have some job right? .. there's a free spot here in the convenience store, my manager needed some more people here. so wanna come and apply? i already recommended you and he said he wants to see you first before taking you in..

my eyes went wide as i felt excited .. oh! what a good timing!  i let out a smile and started to type 

"Jinjja ?! aegyo, kamsahamnida!! you're such a good friend baekkie~ .. wait is he there, i'll go there..!"

"he's here until 11pm before the stores closes..come here .. Ppali!!"

i put my phone down and hurried myself inside the bathroom .. taking a very short and quick bath.

i went out of the bathroom, feeling fresh and clean. i fixed myself and wear some casual dress that just ended right above my knee, simple. i want to look feminine,. i nodded to myself right after i finished putting a clip to make my bangs keep on it's place and to look neat. good thing i\m always prepared.

i took out my bio and went out of the room .. before going downstairs, i checked on my sister and found her still sleeping, "wait for unnie .. okay" i said and kissed her forehead.

 

"Mr.yoon, i'll be going out for a while to attend a job interview, please help me to inform xiumin and kindly look after my sister yu ra..sorry for disturbing." i bowed my head. mr, yoon waved a hand as he let me see his fatherly smile, making me to miss my dad.

"anything for you..take care and Fighting!" he said.

i nodded my head and bowed before going out of the house ..