47

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 

6 + 6 = 1

12 - 1 = 0

That's what exo fans thinks of it..

EXO

WE ARE ONE!!

EXO FANS

 

 


 

Author's POV:

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr8OxA6GflE&list=PL4901A6DF8972C8E2

 

Xiumin stood up still as he pressed his palms on the wall, helping him to lean forward his head without even falling. secretly, watching his father from a far. Tears won't stop from flowing as he keeps on watching him. Su ra left xiumin for a while since the boy asked her to just stay inside the car and wait for him.

 

Su ra thinked of it but gave in. Letting them to have their own time alone.

 

"What did you do to make this things happen to you..?" xiumin whispered and cupped his mouth to prevent loud sobbing to be heard.

 

Xiumin's Father stopped fixing the fishnets as he heard a whimper from behind. he look back but only to see nothing but the usual scenes he always see everyday. He shrugged off and continued on doing his job to make him live..

 

As xiumin leans his head on the cold wall he let out a sigh before wiping off his tears. he cleared his throat and straightened up. Just like what su ra said .. Face reality. he closed his eyes and opened it again before letting out a breath.

 

his father's back were facing him and it addens the tension inside his heart. The beating of his heart races in every step he take and finally neared to the old man. Mr.kim felt some aura behind him, slowly.. he straighten up and peeked over his shoulder only to see a young good looking man standing behind him.

 

he turned back, confused on who it could be but when he noticed the young man's eyes, mr.kim's eyes widened as he gasped and take a step back.

 

"Abbeoji.." xiumin said but came out as a whisper as tears blurred his vision. "I...It's m-me.."

 

"X-xiumin.." mr.kim stuttered and he felt his knees getting weak as he notice a tear escaped from his sons eyes as he called him father. Xiumin took steps forward but haulted when his father suddenly said stop. he look up, shocked and hurt.

 

Mr.kim cleared his throat "What are you doing here..?"he asked. even if it hurts inside, he kept on acting as if he doesn't care to his son. but in reality, he wants to run over and caged his son into his warm arms. mr.kim choked silently as he tries to stop the tears from falling.

 

Xiumin were indeed hurt by now .. he gulped down and wiped off the tears "I-i...Chusuwamnida" xiumin bowed to his father and turned his body around to run towards his car.

 

seeing his father's face as if he doesn't want to see him at all, it hurts him .. hard. But still, inside xiumin's heart he's happy to see his father even if it only lasted for a minute and for the minutes that he secretly take to watch his father from a far..

 

Su ra's eyes widened as he show xiumin coming towards the car, she was about to get out when she saw xiumin stopped from running making her to not leave the car.  she watch xiumin and sees him standing their on the same spot, fists clenched, teeth biting his lower lip.

 

"Son.." mr.kim called for him as he walks up behind xiumin .. Xiumin turned to face his father and chuckled bitterly, forcing a smile "Chusuwamnida..I shouldn't have come here..I'm sorry for bothering you" he bowed to the elder and quickly turn but was stopped when a pair of hands hold his arms.

 

Xiumin's eyes doubled its size as his father suddenly .. without even a warning .. out of the blue .. hugs him while loudly crying his heart out saying 'I'm sorry' for a lot of times.

 

"I'm sorry .. i've always been a bad father to you.. i wanted to push you cause i know i won't bring any good to you.. but i can't.. sorry xiumin for leaving you and your mother." Xiumin's tears dropped as his arms circled around his father's shoulder,sobbing up together with his dad. "Appa.." he whispered in between his tears..

 

"Appa..."

 


 

"So you are the lucky girl to marry my son.." Mr.kim chuckled "Thank you for giving my son the love that he needs" mr.kim smiled sweetly to the girl beside his son, sitting properly and well mannered.

 

Su ra bowed her head and beamed the elder with a smile "Aniyo, abbeonim. Xiu- Minseok helped me a lot.. Thank you for bringing him into this world"

 

Mr.kim nodded his head as su ra bowed to elder again. Xiumin watches the two as the tears earlier were replaced by his smile. a smile that we should call, Contentment. True, everything in his life is perfect but to xiumin even though he's sure happy something is still missing in his heart that sometimes makes him sad and down.

but now, here he is.. sitting infront of the person who is completing the word perfect in xiumin's heart.

 

Mr.kim took xiumin's hand and caressed it with his warm fatherly love "You've grown up to be a very well man..I'm so proud of you my son" he paused only to look straight into his son's eyes "Thank you for giving your father another chance, i'm sorry-"

 

"-sorry to interrupt you appa..but past is past, let's just think for the day coming to us..hmm" xiumin smiled as he holds back his father's hand.

 

"Arraso.." xiumin and mr.kim smiled and su ra's tears were treathening to fall but she blinked it so it didn't fall, she sniffed loud and the two men heard it and turned to look to her. su ra chuckled and wiped off her tears "Chusuwamnida..I'm just happy and i just miss my father as well" she chuckled out the pain she felt by the mention of her father.

 

"speaking of..I'm looking forward to see him on the day of your wedding" mr.kim smiled mindlessly. but it was replaced by curioused face when su ra chuckled and shook her head, giving him apologetic smile.

"Appa..s-su ra's parents ... are dead already.."

 

"oh..I'm sorry i didn't..."

 

Su ra smiled and shook her head, don't want to make mr.kim feel awkward and sorry "Kwinchannayo.." mr.kim smiled and took su ra's hand "Since you're going to marry my son..you can call me appa as well..i'm going to be your father"

 

the whole talk the three shared were filled with smiles on their faces and love that lost for a long time.. but then returned at this very moment..

 

End of POV

 


 

By the time of 10 in the evening .. the car stopped as we parked it infront of xiumin's house. we were back home, safe and sound.

 

this day it was filled with too much emotions .. sadness, pain, happiness..but mostly love. Love that no one can buy, that no one can pull it away from us. the love that helps to make us close to each other. much more closer that it brings comfort and warmth.

 

that made us feel like HOME.

 

-

 

"What are you thinking about hmm..?" xiumin perked his head to look at me and a cheeky smile went out of his lips as he lowered his head.

 

I let out a short chuckled and lean my forearms to the steel railings as i look up into the bright night sky "Seems like the sky is cooperating with us..it's filled with bright stars" xiumin hummed. silence came in but instead, the silence were not awkward it was more like just happy silence. *shrugs*

 

i was busy looking up in the sky, thinking of the bright future waiting for us.. when i felt arms wrapped around my waist.

 

Xiumin leaned his chin and rested it on my shoulder "Thank you" he said.

"for what?"

 

"Everything.." he pecked on my neck making me to smile. i nodded my head and my hands holded his arms as we both stood up, eyes looking up on the beautiful stars.

 

-

 

"11,300 won please.." the guy handed me the cash and i gave him his 200 won in exchange together with the stuffs he bought.

 

i thanked him and bowed as he smiled in return, i watch him as he goes out of the convenience store and went back to work. since it's still morning, customers didn't full the convenience store yet. I came here earlier than the usual time since i've been skipping work these past few days of mine.

 

"Kkaeb song!!!" i jump out of my spot as i turn around only to see a bacon leaning against the wall with his hands above his chest with too much emotion in his face. I hissed at him as i threw the rag straight into his face "Ah..bwoya!! i almost slip" Baekhyun heaved out a breath as he recompostured himself. He picked the rag on the floor as he massaged his temples "I thought a ghost appeared.." he smiled "mianhe..i got shocked too~"

 

i clicked my tougne and took the rag in him.. and went on the side tables to wipe it off clean. "is chanyeol here already..?" i asked, since the two always came to work together.

 

baekhyun hummed "he's in the staffs room .. changing to his uniform"

 

i hummed and nodded as well.. The bell ringed, predicting a customer came.. "welc....ome..." my jaw alsmot dropped as i saw a very..really..absolutely, beautiful and stunning young lady in her floral dress that ended right above her knee. The girl smiled and i feel like every man around could fall for it, even a straight girl like me would have a fond on her, she looks so innocent and pure.

 

"good morning.." she bowed and i bowed back, even her voice is so sweet to ears "I'm sorry but is Do Kyungsoo-shi here already ?" my ears perked, oh~ so she's here for our boss~~

 

"Yah..Su ra can you- WOAH!!" chanyeol gasped as his eyes widened in shock or maybe in awe.. The girl chuckled and bowed to chanyeol "nice to meet you again chanyeol-shi"

 

"Yah! Chanyeol-ah..I told you to help....me...put..the..." baekhyun seemed to be lost of words as his eyes sighted the lovely girl beside me.

 

the girl chuckled and bowed to greet baekhyun .. the two boys stood there as if they were a statue. i short chuckled escaped from my lips as the girl look at me, confused "why are they..looking at me like that?" she asked. i chuckled again and leaned forward "sorry..but that's how they live~" i smiled at her and the girl smiled as well as he nodded her head.

 

we heard a kyungsoo's office door shut closed. we saw him walking towards us, head looking down as he fix his keys "hey..i'll be out for a while i need to..." when he put his head up.. his words turned into a whisper as the girl beside me and kyungsoo's eyes met.

 

the girl smiled and bowed to kyungsoo "anneong kyungsoo-shi.."

 

I eyed the two suspiciously.. i can feel some aura between this two.. seeing how bright and how her eyes shined differently when she finally see kyungsoo around makes me think of she likes him. and seeing how kyungsoo acts shyly and smiles awkwardly around with this lovely girl beside me makes me think of him having a crush on her..

 

well.. it's nothing to be shocked about.. i mean she's a beauty :)

 

-

 

"She's so beautiful~" i squealed as i watch her and kyungsoo talking face to face with each other. i can see them but  i can't hear them since they are too far from the counter.

 

i felt a presence beside me and a deep voice saying "Lucky guy..he's head over heels with her~" i chuckled as i study kyungsoo's reactions towards the girl. as he smile .. he would bit the lower part of his lips and lowered his head down. as he talks .. he would touch and rub the back of his neck.

 

such a shy boy~

 

"Ah..she knows your name and baekhyun..do you perhaps know her?" i asked.

 

Chanyeol tilted his head "Not exactly..knew each other.. but we met her a few times, a few nights ago.." i nodded my head as my mouth were shaped into 'o' "How?"

 

"hmm..Baekhyun called us for a night out, you know to hung out .. the three of us were going to a bar to get a drink" he paused and pointed "But don't think of wild things..we're not there for girls..well, girls came to us but we're not looking after them!!" he exclaimed and i chuckled "I didn't say that.."

 

chanyeol scoffed "Yah..i'll just continue..you listen" he chuckled as i nodded my head with a smile on my face.

 

"As i was saying..we were drinking.. but those clingy girls won't leave the three of us alone and it annoyed the three of us, baekhyun hissed on one of the girl and said that he's going to get married proudly infront of her face~" chanyeol chuckled as if he recalled the scene..

 

Baekhyun...he's so loyal even though he acts a kid..there's still a mature baekhyun inside of him. the grin on my face kept on its place as i listen to chanyeol's story.

 

"So to avoid those annoying girls.. we went out of the bar and decided to sobber up on a park..it was around 10 or 11 in the evening by that time..and it's kinda cold but not too cold to be burden. *shivers~* Baekhyun and i went to get a cup of coffee for the three of us and left kyungsoo there.. but when we got back we saw kyungsoo sitting on one of the benches with a girl crying beside him.."

 

i eyed the two as i listen to chanyeol "Kyungsoo told us that the girl named yun soo cried because of some family issues..and then the next day.. kyungsoo and i together with baekhyun went on some hung out again to look for some stuffs around the mall.. and we saw her there again.."

 

"..And after that nothing more... we only know that kyungsoo and her were still in touch.. you know maybe they're soul mates~" chanyeol chuckled.

 

he stretched his arms and yawned "Anyways..what ever happens, ot would bring a good thing for the both of them.."

 

i watch chanyeol as he went inside the storage room to help baekhyun fix stocks in there.. i glance back to the couple .. The smile that i first saw in kyungsoo's face when we first meet each other showed up again now infront of yun soo..

 

Chanyeol's right..

 

it's good for the two of them, i just wish kyungsoo would finally have the chance to have the right girl who would love hem and would give him the rights to be cared of..

 

haha..

 

Everything's going fine these days.. ^^)

 


 

Hi guys. another chapter update :)

why so silent..? let me hear you.. heheh.

Anyways, sorry.. i was about to update yesterday but my mind were in shock about the news spreading about Kris leaving EXO .Honestly, i'm still in shock right now..

and i can feel you guys .. who loves exo.

no matter what would happen next, let's keep on supporting our boys and be a loyal fan.

let's respect them and Love them like we always do..

Let's all pray for a good news ..

also for kris's strength together with exo..

Sorry for being dramatic .. it's just exo won't be exo is one would be missing....right?

 

 

WE ARE ONE!!

fighting .. we are here for EXO !!