12

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 

 

Anneong !!!!!!!!

Aigoo, sorry for the late update *bows* .. i've been very busy and i had problems with our computer.. i hope you guys would understand..

Thanks for subscribing, subs, reading and leaving a comment.. don;t forget to Upvote ^ _ ^

again.. sorry for late update!! hope you like it and sorry for errors~

 




 

"waahh .. so he looks like this when he's asleep.." i whispered as i scan his features. i woke up earlier than xiumin. which gave me the opportunity to get a better look on his face, well. i want to see his face without any emotion at all. i want to discover his relaxed chubby cheeks.

and with that, i realized how cute he is and how perfect his features is..

it's like i'm a little lucky i now have a rich, responsible and smart husband.. a really really good looking one.

"tsk..i wonder what will happen next?" i whispered as i rest my chin on my palms , looking on the ground thinking of some possible events to come..well, since i'm now xiumin's "wifey" i think i should just do what a wife should do..

"xiumin or minseok .. maybe a buuuunn!!!" i yelled out as i noticed xiumin looking at me with a blank face on, making me to sit down on the floor.

hands on my chest, i let out a heaved sigh "aigoo, that shocked me.." i mumbled as i close my eyes, inhale..exhale.. "Don't be like that~" i whined as i open my eyes again just to look at him.

xiumin sat up with a disgust look on him "know what, if you want to look on my face the whole day..you can ask me to give you my picture" he sarcastically said,

"and please..stop with that bun." he added.

i look at him before i 'tsk-ed' "anyways, since you're now awake .. let's do a short talk.." i said while standing up, walking towards his table on the side of his room. I noticed him trailing behind me making me to nod my head "good thing you have senses," he said. which made me roll my eyes on him.

when xiumin settled down on his seat with his legs and arms crossed while just casually looking at me, by now deja vu started. it seemed like the first day when we first met.

i cleared my throat before putting out a piece of light pink paper on the table with yu ra's famous hello kitty pen, xiumin looked at me,confused "what's that about?" he asked.

"let's make some contract..." i said as i softly slamp my hands on the table before looking at him..

"didn't we have a contract already?" he sarcastically asked..  

"well,..c-contracts and rules are different matters .. so we're making r-rules now."

"well..anyways, it's a good idea" to my surprise i thought minseok would just ignore my childish act but no he didn't. i'm expecting him to say are you kidding me? or a contract? in that kind of paper? .. but no he just let me do as i want it to..

i nodded my head "now.. since we're now married and now fake husband and wife, we should still have some rules to have.." i paused and xiumin just nodded his head with his eyes closed. *tsk*

i poked his chubby cheeks "yah! listen to me..will you?!!" i hissed at him, xiumin immediately open his eyes only to give me one of his famous death glare .. I look at him with my most innocent look as i pouted "wae?" i asked innocently, xiumin just let out a sigh before sitting up straight.

he took the pen on my hand as i watch him write on the paper.. "what are you doing?" i asked i snickered near to him so i can get a look on the paper..

"i'll write down the rules i want and you later.." he said before giving me a short glance and gently push me off using his shoulder,

i went back to my seat a bit annoyed since i thought xiumin would be nice to me since he let me sleep on his bed and him on the couch.. also, i really really want to be friends with him since i don't want to be awkward with him. friends are better than acquintances.

xiumin shoved the paper infront of me, making me to snap out of my thoughts "now .. you write yours" he said.

i pouted as i take a look on the things he wrote .. well, everythings fine until "WHAT?!!"

xiumin looked at me "why?"

"why i need to sleep with you one bed?" i asked a little bit loud..

xiumin stretched his arms before massaging his neck and his back "well, i don't like that couch .. and besides nothing will happen since we don't like each other unless you want to.." he smirked,

i aimed a punch on him but held it back again before letting out a sigh "well, can we just let this off .. i'll just sleep on the couch and i don't like sleeping with guys.." i asked.

"i'm aware of that.. but mom always have this habit on checking on my room in the middle of the night.. what if she saw you or me sleeping away with each other.. mom would think of bad things had happened." he said.

well, xiumin explained it very well, almost making me to believe .. i let out a sigh "okay.." i whispered "but!" 

xiumin looked at me and i can notice a hint of smile on his face "but what?" he asked..

"let me go back to my old job.." i said, xiumin looked at me a bit shock "why? don't you want to-"

"-ani. actually i don't want you giving me money.. free home and food  is enough and i'm doing this for auntie.. also, i just want to let yu ra, to feel the feeling of having a family.."i whispered the last words since i felt like blushing..

"i can afford yu ra's school expenses and i don't like staying here all day long, i want to do some work also staying here without doing anything makes me feel like sick.." i added.

silence came in until a knock was heard on the door, xiumin and i look on the door and waited for it to open, yu ra's head popped out cutely, making me to giggle on my seat "am i disturbing the both of you?" she asked. i smiled at her as i shook my head "ani..good morning angel.." i grin as i walk towards her only to bring her into my arms.

yu ra pecked on my cheeks "unnie i miss you~" she pouted while playing on the plushie she's holding.

i pinched on her cheeks before kissing her nose "me too..ah! wait yu ra .. unnie would like to tell you something" i said, feeling a bit nervous since yu ra still doesn't know a thing about me and xiumin.. she nodded her head signaling me to continue, i glance over to xiumin and he just let out a smile ..

"yu ra..u-unnie and xiumin oppa..i-is now m-married."

i looked at yu ra, cold sweat running through my palms. all i can feel now is my abnormal heart beat, i'm feeling a lot nervous and i know yu ra might cry.. yu ra just looked at me while blinking her eyes continoiusly .. i let out a grin as i slowly caressed her head "d-don't worry .. unnie won't leave you.. yu ra's still me love and-"

"-wahhhh!!!! i now have my appa!!!!!!!!!"

yu ra screamed out so happily as she struggle off to me, running towards xiumin with a big smile on her cute tiny face, i watch her as xiumin put her up on his lap "aigoo~ is yu ra happy to have me..?" xiumin asked my sister with a soft smile on his face..

"hmmp..thank you for loving my unnie" yu ra said.

bwoya?!! what is this??!!

xiumin looked at me, before he gave me a wink and mouthed 'you owe me~'

 


 

XIUMIN'S POV:

ahahahaha!!

sorry, i just can't hold it anymore, well i actually made that rule cause honestly mom really have that kind of habit, since now and then mom would always check on me in the middle of the night even if she's sick only to see if i'm sleeping fine..

well i also told her to stop doing it but mom is just too stubborn to grant my request ..

don't know but when su ra pouted her lips i found it cute and lovely .. when she  clucked her tounge out of annoyance i found it amusing.. maybe because she's not like the other girls like always think of..

su ra's different .. in a way that even me is clueless why i'm being like this..?

anyways, back to reality .. i'm more than to glad now cause yu ra's happy because she have me.. and i'm glad cause yu ra's not going to experience the feeling of being incomplete.. not having a father like i do..

"xiumin...~" i heard su ra's soft voice calling me out making me to snap out of my thoughts "o-oh?" i asked as i look up..

"let's go now, so we can get back early to let auntie rest.." she said with a smile on her face, good heavens that smile kinda makes my heart to calm down and feel fresh warm breeze.

i nodded my head and let her go out first as i follow her from behind.

i started the engine and went off ..