38 * edited *

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 

 

MUST READ :

 letters colored like this ( XIUMIN ) were on english .. i mean, were on foreign language. just please use your wild imagination .. hehe.. FIGHTING!

 



 

I tighten up my grip on xiumin's hand as we froze infront of eommonim's hospital room . the doctor already approved her leave and says that everything's fine now and normal.

 

really, thank god for the miracle.

 

it's really a miracle for us, for all of us. it's a relief, but only one thing is bothering me by now. i know that xiumin's bothered as well, but he doesn't want me to see it from him.

 

I'm feeling so lucky for having him, also i'm really thankful and glad cause he accepted my love for him, he even give it back.

 

swallowing the hard lamp on my throat before heaving out a heavy breath, xiumin and i look at each other and he let out a reassuring smile "I'm here.." and with that he opened the door and as we enter the room ..

 

we saw eommonim sitting on the edge on her bed with a smile on her face .. mrs.jang were also there inside and another familiar yet still not close person where inside, suho.

"you came~" eommonim said as she clasp her hands together.

 

xiumin and i walked closer to him before bowing our heads "Anneonghaseo..e-eommonim" slowly, i pull away from xiumin's touch as i neared to eommonim, and to my surprise she was more eager to hold me into her arms.

 

"aigoo..I miss you su ra.." she said.

 

my lips curved upwards as i nodded my head "me too...eommonim".

A we pull away from each others warm hug, eommonim turn her head to greet her lovely son with a smile on her face "don't you miss your mother?". i look at xiumin and his eyes were red and his cheeks were burning red so as his ears, i know he wants to cry but he's keeping it all inside.

 

"o-omma..." he whispered and as fast as the wind, he run towards his mothers arms and hug her like she can't go anywhere else. silent sobbing were heard when xiumin burried his face into her mothers shoulder.

 

by seeing the scene, i can't help myself but to cry as well  i really miss my mother..

"shhh..kwinchanna..kwinchanna" eommonim caressed xiumin's back . she's not crying at all, but i can feel the scincerity in every words she let out from . she was smiling and even if her eyes were sparkling, tears won't come out.

 

xiumin then pull away from the hug, wiping off the tears that escaped from his eyes, he chuckled as eommonim smiles at him "so not me.." he said making eommonim to chuckle, "Jerk" she said before pouting like a 5 year old kid.

 

sure, eommonim's really in good health.

 

xiumin cleared his throat before looking up on the guy standing by the edge of eommnim's hospital bed. "aunty..are you sure this is xiumin?" xiumin clucked his tounge before playfully, slap the guys arm "aishh" we all chuckled as xiumin shook his head out of embarrassment.

 

"so, you're supposed to be miss su ra .. right?" the guy named suho offered a hand which i took it with all my might "deh..nice to finally meet you, suho-shi" suho chuckled as we parted our hands from each other.

 

"waahh..seems like the lucky fella gets a really nice girl. right aunty?" eommonim chuckled as she nodded her head "hmm..these two kids here are really a match made in heaven" she said before looking at xiumin and i.

xiumin and i lowered our heads, feeling fluttered.

 

"oohh~ wait a minute. aunty why they still don't have a baby?" suho asked making me and xiumin to look at each other, xiumin's cheeks were red as he looks at his mother "ahh..i forgot," he turns to look at suho "ahh..sorry but can you guys give us a minute,"

 

mrs.jang smiled as suho nods his head "if you guys need anything just call us out.." suho bowed his head towards eommonim before he gave a manly hug to xiumin then a hand wave for me before going out of the room.. mrs.jang bows her head and walked out of the room as well, leaving only xiumin, me and eommonim.

 

this is it!

 

"what is it about?" eommonim asked once xiumin and i seated on the chairs, facing her. xiumin took my hand before looking straight into her mothers eyes "omma..su ra and i, will tell you something serious" he said.

*gulp*

 

eommonim hummed before looking at me "what is it dear?"

 

heaving out a deep breath i kneeled down on my knees, making xiumin and eommonim to gasp in unison. "Chusuwamnida eommonim..I'm really really am sorry.. xiumin and mines marriage were all lies..i-i mean..w-we..." i was out of words and my mind went blank all of a sudden.

"I-i know, what wrong we did and..eommonim, i'm sorry for lying." i lowered my head as i close my eyes tight, biting my lip and waiting for eommonim's loud outburst.

 

xiumin knelt down and took my shoulders making me to sit up straight .. "yah, we can talk and apologize without doing anything like this.." he whispered.

"I know..but ..but..moseowo.." i started to cry but no tears were coming out.

 

suddenly a chuckle interrupted our mini interaction, making xiumin and i to look up slowly, only to see eommonim chuckling as she cups with her hands. xiumin and i looked at each other before i decided to sat up straight, "w-why are you laughing ?" xiumin asked.

 

eommonim sighs as her laughter slowly faded away "can the two of you sit first.."

 

"oh."

 

xiumin helped me up and my knees sting from being in such difficult position earlier, when xiumin and i settled down on our seats, i bowed my head once again "eommonim, actually xiumin and i were not really married.."

 

"I know."

 

xiumin gasped as i perked my head up "deh?" we both asked in unison..

 

eommonim sighed "I know it all..from the beggining until now."

"but..but ..h-how?" xiumin asked..

 

"well, actually..

 

"Madame...it's confirmed.." mr.yoon gave me the papers i told him to work on. and with my full delight i took it with a smile on my face, not even bothering the pain i'm feeling on my head "good work." i said as i look on the papers.

mr.yoon bowed his head "madame, what are we going to do now? you'll be going overseas..what should we do when you leave for your surgery?".

i just smile at him as i put the papers down "let them continue what they're doing...I know by in the end..they'll end up being together."

 

"Y-you mean..you knew it right from the start....o-omma..?" xiumin asked.. i gulp down before turning my head to look at eommonim..

she nods her head before catching my gaze on her "su ra...I know you're a nice girl, that's why i let the two of you continue acting like a married couple deeply inlove with each other..and i know there's a reason why you agreed on it..right?"

 

i just nod my head in response "I'd like to thank you for that.."

"deh?" i asked..

 

eommonim looks on the ground before looking into the both of us "seeing how you turn my son into a very nice and great personby now, i don't get myself to be angry or to be even mad at you. you bought so much happiness into our life, i can still remember when we first met .. by seeing you right away i told myself 'oh, a young lady with such beautiful and kind heart still do exist..'"

 

eommonim chuckles "So we're fair.. you two lied to me as a married couple....as i lied to the both of you that i didn't knew anything.."

 

as eommonim chuckles.. I bit the lower part of my lips as tears starts to form .. i don't know what i did to have them here beside me by now.. i don't know what i said to have such a lucky life..

i'm so thankful that i think i might explode in any second..

 

without even letting a word to come out from my mouth, i hurried to eommonim's side and hug her with my warm love.. "kamsahamnida..eommonim.." this tears are not tears of sorrow..but they are tears of joy and love.

 

"right back then, you're like my second mother.. when my parents died, and when are paths crossed each others way.. you were like a bestfriend for me.. thank you for being with me.." she hussed me as she patted my back..

 

"kwinchanna..kwinchanna.."

 


 

Xiumin's POV:

 

"where is su ra..?" mom asked once i got inside of her room ..

 

we're now on suho's place .. since we're just staying here for 2 nights, suho suggested of staying at his place instead of using hotels.. actually, he thinks like  an ajushi already, ever since.

he doesn't want to waste anything in life..

 

but look at him, getting old still not having a girl in her life.. kekeke~ 

 

"she actually wants to go together but i told her to handle her clothes first and take a rest.. i think she still have a jetlag.. it's her first" i said. mom chuckled before looking outside the window.

"o-omma.." i called. she hummed before averting her gaze to look at me "why?"

 

i cleared my throat "thank you for being my mother..even though appa's not here, i feel so blessed.." she let out a smile. omma patted the space on her bed making me to sit beside her. i obeyed and sat down on her side.

 

omma took my hand and placed her hand on top of mine "you know son. in life there's a one possibility in a billion chances in life. but to ours theres two. first, i'm all healed. second, Su ra." she paused as she let out a sigh "Son, i'm glad you opened your heart for her..."

 

my lips curved upwards as i look on the ground "omma..can i tell you something?"

 

"what is it..?"

 

my smile went wider as i look up, heaving out a sigh of relief "I feel so lucky.. i feel like i'm the luckiest guy here on earth.. actually, i didn't even think of something like this would happen someday. that i'd fall deeply inlove into a nice girl, that i'd go and plan my future .. that i would be father someday-

 

"-what..? is su ra pregnant?!!"

 

my eyes widened as i gasped from what just mom said "aigoo..ani. not yet!" i let out a sigh "i'm just saying what possibilites could happen in the future..can't you just let me finish...first." the last words turns into a mumble as i say.

 

"anyways..all i want to say now.. is that i'm reall really..happy.." and omma and i looked at each other as we started to chuckled together.

 

omma wrapped her arms around me as i lean my head on her shoulder "son..son.. my son..i miss you so much"

 

i pouted "so cheesy.."

omma chuckled "but seriously, can't you give me a grandchild?"

 

"OMMA~~!!"

 

End of POV

 


 

UPDATE 

hahaha .. so nice and so fluffy !

i want to bite that baozi > /// <

kekeke

anyways, thank you guys for reading and subscribing. also, excuse my errors and let's enjoy the story as it keeps on going.. the ends going to come so i hope you would anticipate for more..

thank you and god bless :)