11

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 

 

Look!! our fake maknae doing aegyo >///<

it's really hard to choose my bias in the group of E.X.O .. Oppas!! wae so Cool!!

Anyways double update :) hope you guys like it!! i've been loving your comments thanks for everything.. and also don't forget to Upvote.

haha!! thank you !!

P.S : excuse my errors *hides behind your door* > 3 <




"what?!!!" I asked as my eyes went wide as the moon in the sky, i can hear echo's from my shouting since it's night time .. and the garden were too wide and quiet.

well, how can he just say it like it's not big deal at all? is this guy nuts or something..?

well, look. we say me and him sleeping under the same bed in one room .. isn't that too much ?

"it's the only thing we can do to keep up with the acting.. and remember you signed the contract we made, which means, you should do what you supposed to do.. be my wife to be.." xiumin said before he shrugs his shoulder.

wife to be? .. that's it! the only way ..

"wait, wife to be.. which means were not married yet." i paused "which mean we can still you know,sleep with our own room and-"

"sorry to tell you but just a while a ago we're finally married." he interrupted.

"what?!! O_O. holy stars and moon what did you say?" i asked again .. xiumin looked at me "well, we're married already, i worked on the papers but it's only fake as we planned. when mom's fully recovered we can get a fake divorce and don't worry i would take all the blame on it.. so chill~" he said.

i blinked my eyes .. "b-but .. how come you didn't tell me?!" i asked a bit irritated. 

xiumin stood up, dusting his expensive pants ..

he look down on me and grinned "well, it's your fault anyways, i told you i want to tell something and you hunged the phone call..serves you right.." he said before he turns his back on me and started to walk ..

i watch him as he goes, xiumin turned his head only to give me his famous mehlong? .. HUWATTT??!! now tell me if this guy is really a matured one?

i closed my eyes and cried .. i look up "aigoo~ omma .. appa thank you..i love you~"

i went inside the house only to be greeted by dark halls ..

"am i out so late?" i whispered and was about to walk upstairs when i felt my throat were dry and crying over for a one glass of milk..

silently, i sneaked towards the kitchen and took a glass. slowly, i open the fridge and took the carton of milk. once i got to see it " it reminds me my old job.." i said to myself and i smile creep out from my lips. i stood up straight and poured some milk inside the glass before returning back the carton inside the fridge..

"hmmp? if i'm married .. wow, i can't even imagine myself, getting married.. i can still remember that day when i promised myself not to get married until yu ra graduated college.." i paused to let out a sigh..

"i don't want my yu ra to experience the feeling of missing school .." *sigh*. ever since i graduated high school, i decided to stop studying so i can make it up for the expenses that were waiting for me, i can't handle the expenses since yu ra's future is much more important for me..

" i want yu ra to graduate college.." i whispered to myself as i felt a bit disappointed to myself.

" i didn't too.." a voice interrupted my gloominess making me to look up. "oh! xiumin!!" i said. ahh! because of that xiumin and minseok name, i'm feeling a bit confused which to call him!!>///<. "can't you call me with one name only," he said as he open up the fridge and took a bottle of mineral water.

"you don't have to feel like that .. i didn't graduated college too.." he said after he gulped.

i looked at him and pouted my lips "jinjja? b-but it seemed like you're too  professional?" snap! why do i have to sound like i'm complementing a bipolar boss..

xiumin smirked "really? .. wahh~ why does it sounds so good to my ear.." he said and grinned happily.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=RDQY6xZUDrn2w&v=l5D_q0XGgCo

 

"tsk, keep your head down~~~" i sang out at the tone of TVXQ's song as i gestured my hands going down, and i ended up cracking up with own joke. xiumin looked at me in disgust "kid." he said before walking outside the kitchen.

i aimed a fist on his back and immediately put it down when he suddenly turn around "yah, don't stay up late.. you might got locked up, and one more thing .. you'll sleep in my room tonight!" he said.

"wait, what?!" i asked as i walked to his side .. i noticed that i'm still holding the empty glass, i run back inside the kitchen and quickly washed the glass i used before putting it back inside the shelf. i hurried myself towards my room and noticed that it's already locked "aish!!" i hissed and went on xiumin's room.

"yah! why the door of my room is locked?" i asked as i stormed inside xiumin's room, but i was only greeted by no one..

"ehh? where is that-"

"-BOO!!"

"aigoo...you!" i hissed once again as xiumin cracked up, hands on his stomach.xiumin rested his body on his bed as he roll on it, laughing his heart out.

i breathed out .. in and out.. "tsk,, enough with childish games~~~~~~~~~~~~~" i whined as i walk near him and grabbed a pillow only to smash it on his face, sorry but i only need to let my anger go or else i might end up having a heart attack. "you.dont.deserve.to.breath!!" i grinned as i burry xiumin's face under the pillow..

i was kneeling on his bed, xiumin raising his hands to air as he struggles for it. now it's my turn to laugh

"pwaahahaha!!" i laughed.. i heard xiumin's muffled voice "what did you say??" i mocked at him.. but the nextthing happened ..

"i said, stop it or else you'll regret it." i frozed up from the tense coming out of xiumin's eyes. instantly, he's above me, hands holding both of my wrist making me to lay down on his bed, xiumin's stare makes me feel nervous and my knees started to feel weak..

"i wont promise.. cross my heart, pinky promise!" i wiggled my pinky on him, xiumin looked on it and a smirk creep out from his lips "what do you think of me a 5 year ol kid?" he asked before he sat up, he helped me up to sit ..

"hmm..you started it!" i mocked at him.. xiumin scoffed "aish!! y-"

"okay, let's sleep now!! it's late..!!" i announced as i stood up from his bed, walking towards the couch

"where do you think you are going?" xiumin asked..

i look at him and noticed how cute he is when he's confused or something .. *giggles* "couch. i need to sleep" i said as i point out the big couch which i think you can almost consider as mini bed,

xiumin hopped out from his bed "aren't you gonna tell me to use that? you know..girls always want bed and let the boys sleep on couch or floor..?". i chuckled as i sat down on the couch "yah, but i'm different. it's your bed and i don't like to bother others .. so good night~" i said happily before laying down my whole body on the couch.

"oh! can i get some extra pillow and blanket please.."i requested.. i closed my eyes but i panicked when i felt my body being lifted up by strong arms. "yah! what now?!!" i asked,

xiumin smiled at me as he threw me on his bed, making me to bounce on it. "what now?!! don't tell me--"

"you sleep here..i'll take the couch." he interrupated. i paused jinjja?!! .. i don't know but when xiumin those words my heart beated a bit fast more than the usual .. maybe because of excitement or shock.. i mean, look when xiumin and i first met, we started with anger and irritation but now were laughing and smiling with each other.

talking like normals .. and to my surprise minseok would really pick his couch over his comfy fluffy bed for me?

it's enough to make my heart feel bliss and to skip a beat .. i'm touched.

when the lights went out i automatically stopped my monotone, the only source of light were the night lamps on the side of xiumin's bed .. and also the light coming out from the moon. i can see xiuminseok's figure layed down on the couch, his back facing me ..

i should really think of a name that i would call him..

i lay down on his bed, smile couldn't even erase .. i let out a sigh before saying,,

"thank you..and..good night." i whispered but enough for minseok to hear, before i let myself to be on dreamland.. let's see each other there ...


XIUMIN'S POV:

"thank you and good night." simple words make me to smile ..

actually Su ra can sleep on her room but sorry i want her to get use on sleeping here with me cause mom's already coming home.. also, it's the best for both of us. mom wouldn't discover the deal we made..right?

when su ra came here, the house started to light up .. the mood isn't that suffocating anymore.. something like, a house that is filled with butterflies and flowers. instead of loneliness .. all of us can feel warm and happiness here inside the house. thanks to su ra and also yu ra.

now i know why mom really love her..

"thank you too.. for coming here.." i whispered before closing my eyes..

tomorrow another day would come for the both of us..