42

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 

 


 

 

Author's POV:

 

"Talk if you want to talk to me..." xiumin started looking out of the window. Kyungsoo lowered his head as he let a small smile escape from his lips.

 

Xiumin grew impatient.. he let out a loud sigh and crossed his arms "You wanted to talk to me, but you keep yourself quiet...aish..jinjja~" 

 

su ra on the other hand watches the two as the awkwardness hovered the two figure.. su ra were hiding behind the cooler machines and tries to eavesdrop.. luckily, there's only three costumers around being a kind friend to su ra .. baekhyun and chanyeol insisted to handle the customers as they let su ra to continue eavesdropping with the males conversation.

 

"Yah,,if you're not going to talk..go, i want to eat my ra-"

 

"-mianhe.."

 

hearing the word that came out from kyungsoo's mouth, xiumin looked at him, confused. "for what?"

 

kyungsoo chuckled and looks up at him "For everything.." it's actually not a big deal to xiumin anymore, since he trust you very much..

 

Xiumin sighed and leaned back.. to look straight into kyungsoo's eyes "Even though.. i hate to say this but....Sorry too." the last words came out as whisper from xiumin's mouth as he avoids any eye contact with kyungsoo.

 

xiumin cleared his throat "anyways, i'm still warning' you.. i won't let my guard down..I'll watch you from afar, so..don't try to get near to my su ra..arasso" xiumin's stare turns out to be a glare.

 

Kyungsoo chuckled "Eottoke.. i was about to ask her out for dinner later.." he let out a smuggy smile as he plays along with the bun.

 

Xiumin grew a bit .. ani.. A lot, irritated as he hear him say.. he was about to scowl back when su ra came out from somewhere "Here's the hot water for the ramyun..please eat well" su ra placed a smile on her face as she catches xiumin's expression..

 

"Yah..aren't you going to join me?" xiumin asked..

 

su ra faced xiumin and catches a short eye contact with kyungsoo "Customer..i'm busy working, please have a nice meal..." su ra bowed her head and went back to her duties..

 

Once su ra left, xiumin dumped his back on the chair as he let out a frustrated sigh .. kyungsoo chuckled "What should we do..? seems like su ra's interested about you..?"

 

Xiumin clucked his tounge and wiggled his chopsticks in the air "tss..anyways, since you're here..go get some ramyun and eat with me.."

 

Su ra heard everything .. and she did the right thing.. finally, it feels like everything's going to get settle down. letting out another soft sigh.. su ra went back to the storage room, to fix up some stocks.

 

End of POV

 


 

"you're late.."

 

"Aigoo..kamjjak!" I put my hands over my chest to relax my cracking heart out of shockness.. as i look up, i saw xiumin sitting on the couch, arms crossed. legs crossed. chin up.. looking straight to the beds direction.

 

i put my bag down on the side and walked towards him "Why so harsh.."

 

"Mwo?" xiumin perked his head up .. he let out a frustrated breath as he rolled his eyes on me.. I can't believe it."

 

i sat down beside him, confused to what's this bun's problem is.. "What are you talking about?..Did i did some wrong things on you..?" i asked.

 

Xiumin sighed and averts his stare to look at me, eyes shining out of anger, ears in color red "Why are you late..? you're supposed to be home at around 10 and you don't even want me to fetch you.." i can feel how angry he is so i tried to be a little gentle on him.

 

i let out a sigh and curved my lips upward "i overtimed..Mianhe, next time i'll tell you when i'll be going overtime on work.." Xiumin scoffed .. "Why?" i asked.

 

"Mwo..? Customer..?" he let out sarcastic laugh "Seriously, what are you and kyungsoo..? huh? are you two dating..?"

 

"Dating what-" realization hits me when i suddenly felt cliche.. is he jealous now..? 

 

a wide grin came out from my face as i nudge at xiumin's side "Aigoo..aigoo, so are you jealous?" Xiumin scoffed as his eyes widened "Jealous..? who? me..?" he gritted his teeth and puts his poker face on as he look straight into my eyes "I'M N.O.T"

 

i chuckled "You are.." i until he finally amits it..

 

surrending and acknowledging his lost, He raised his hands up and groan out his anger "Why do you need to smile at him like that..?!!" he shouted.

 

I was a bit shocked so i stopped nudging his side as i stay still.. xiumin stood up and puts his hands on each side of his hips "Customer..? Yah, i came their to actually see you but what would i see..You and that guy kyungsoo smiling at each other as if you're teen agers..*tsk*"

 

slowly, i look up on him as i bit my lower lip to fight back the smile wanting to show on my lips "So you're really...j-jealous?"

 

"Oh!! I AM.. I'M SO JEALOUS THAT I-"

 

Without even knowing what i'm doing.. without even knowing what made me to push myself up, just to shut his noisy loud mouth..

 

i-..

 

i pressed my lips to his..

 

I was just planning to give him a peck on his lips but xiumin holds my shoulder until he wrapped it around my waist, i wrapped my arms around his neck as i tiptoed. the kiss longed for a minute and when we pulled away..

 

our eyes catches its gaze to each other, as breathing starts to get heavy.. xiumin smiled making me to smile as well..

 

"You do know how to handle me huh.." i hummed making xiumin to let out a short chuckle, he pulled me close to him making me to rest my head on his chest..

 

xiumin sighed "You scared me.."

 

"how..?"

 

"I'm scared that you would leave me someday..what if you found some better guys than me..what if you-"

 

"-quiet...I'm now busy resting with my love" the smile on my face stayed on its place as i tighten my hug to xiumin's waist.. i can hear xiumin's heart beat. strangely, yet so fluttering.. our heart beats were on the same pace..

 


 

Author's POV:

 

in the middle of the dark hallways.. there were three figures struggling as they try to eavesdrop on the couples mini conversation..

 

Madame kim, xiumin's mother was about to barge in when she hears xiumin's out burst.. but mrs.jang and mr.yoon stopped her. "What are you two doing now.. let go, i'll slap that bun's until it soared.." madame kim whisper yelled to the two.

 

mrs.jang chuckled "Omo..madame, let them handle it.."

 

seeing how mrs.jang and mr.yoon exchanged knowing glances, madame kim surrendered. she stood up still and talks with a very soft voice "okay, but why should i ? explain.." shre crossed her arms and waited for them to speak..

 

mr.yoon chuckles "Madame.. if two lovers were alone inside the room, just by the two of them. and they start to have some feirce argument.."

 

mrs.jang neared to madame kim's side "What do you think would happen..?" she whispered.

 

Madame kim's eyes widened as she let out a gasp.. a grin came out from her face as she finally realizes what these two kind and loyal attendants infront of her were saying to her. she lowered her head "You two have senses ..." she let out a short chuckle..

 

"Ka Ja..lets wait until morning.." madame kim sang out as she wiggled her eyebrows..

 

the three elders quietly yet quickly, run downstairs to let the couple handle everything..

 

End of POV

 


 

"Aren't you going to wash up..?" i shoot my head up.

 

xiumin were already laying down on the bed, a book covering his face .. suddenly, the air inside the room became a bit suffocating and ... h-hot..

 

"O-oh..I-i'll just t-take a s-short bath.." i stood up "Y-you...sleep first" i gulp down as i started to walk towards the bathroom, i don't know why but after that kiss the air between xiumin and i became a bit awkward..

 

i almost had a heart attack when xiumin took a grip on my wrist making me to stop on my tracks. i look down on him as xiumin supported his body with his right arm leaning on the bed, for some reasons, i found him...s-y.

 

xiumin smirked "why are you stuttering..?" he asked, raising an eyebrow..

 

i forced out a short chuckle as i try to pull my wrist back "w-what are you talking about..s-stuttering? i'm not"

 

Xiumin's smirk widened as he puts his eyes into slits "You are..Wait a minute, are you being nervous?"

 

"m-me..? why would i be nervous...? i'm not- Yah!!" Xiumin pulled me down making me to land on bed with xiumin looking down on me as his upper body hovered above on me, my eyes widened as i gulp down "W-wha are you doing now..?!!"

 

"Go.. let me go..you're not..?! okay i'll count to three.. one!! two!! two and a half!! three!!" i let out a loud and frustrated breath as i glare at him..

 

"You eted jerk!!"

 

"See, you're nervous..eottoke, our su ra have some dirty mind.." Xiumin teased. I scoffed at him "Yah! you-"

 

"-Why..? we're getting married anyways, sooner we'll be doing this.." i can see how annoying he is by now and we're still not married yet. and i'm not ready for this so--

 

My thoughts stopped when xiumin closes his face to mine, making me to hold my breath... xiumin's eyes were like it have some spell on it, i don't know why but my eyes closed by its own as my lips waited for his to touch mine..

 

wait..

 

and wait..

 

until..

 

"PWAhahahahah!!!"

 

My eyes opened as i heard a loud laugh coming out from xiumin's annoying mouth.. "you're really expecting it?"

 

i puffed some air inside my cheeks, my cheeks started to burn out of embarrassment, i feel so...pissed off "Let go.. i'm tired" i said in a very soft tone of voice, i pushed him to the side but xiumin didn't even move a bit "are you angry..?" he asked..

 

i let out a sigh "You're playing games that--"

 

Xiumin's lips pressed to mine.. and all the harsh feelings i have disappeared and were replaced by sudden tint of love and ... L.O.V.E >///<

 

and that night ...

something happened...

 

Something between lovers...

 


You Chinggu's .. I know what you're thinking :P

hahaha > / / / <

Well here's another update :)

Thanks for waiting and reading .. also, excuse my errors there ^ _ ^

 

BUUUUUUURRRRRNNN~