18

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 

New member added :)

 C.H.E.N

another chapter update for you guys :)

hope it would make you feel to like it ..

anywyas, please excuse my errors and ejoy reading !!

Kamsahamnida~

 




ting~ting~ting~

the sound of bell was heard as i open the glass door of the convenience store where baekhyun is currently working. i should be working back at the eatery but then, mrs.choi already hired a worker right after i resigned and now i'm going to apply here..

"wish me luck~" i whispered to myself before going straight to the counter ..

"excuse me, is baekhyun here ?" i asked to the guy, his back facinf on me as he puts some things on the shelter. he spun around and immediately i let out a relieved smile "oh! you came here fast!" baekhyun beamed out a smile as i nod my head.

"anneong .." i said.

baekhyun were about to talk when  a  guy in a semi formal attire came in. baekhyun got shocked before bowing his head, letting out a small hint of smile "oh, anneonghaseo. ahh, ajushii here's the friend i've been talking about earlier.." baekhyun said as he gestured his hands to point at me. the ajushi turned his head to me, looking at me from head to toe.

i bowed my head "anneonghaseo, Kang Su ra imnida.." i said..

"you're hired.." the ajushi said making me to gasp. i look at him with my widened eyes "deh? oh- jinjja?" i asked.

the ajushi looked at me "why? don't you said you need a job ?" he said. i shook my head as i wave my hands infront "oh, ani..ani. thank you sir.." i bowed my head for a several times..

"you can start now if you want, but tomorrow i expect you to be here in 8am .." he said before going to somewhere, i was about to jump out of joy when the ajushi turn around again making me to not to jump "anyways, i'm mr.bom ..welcome" and with that he left baekhyun and i alone..

"wahh .. look at you, the uniform suits you well.." baekhyun exclaimed once i got out of the staffs room, wearing the stores uniform. i took glances to myself by the mirror before looking on baekhyun "are you sure? doesn't it look weird or something?" i asked.

baekhyun shook his head "ani .. you look cute there".

we chuckled together as baekhyun take me to the counter. giving me informations about the job i'm going to do, just scan the code and press some numbers and there, i'm good..

 


 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hy-nRjMCp-k&list=RD30eSqV9UFOA

Xiumin's POV:

 

" oh, mr.kim isn't it your day off to work?" my secretary told me, checking out the his files of my schedules..

i stare at him "why can't i go here .. in my building?" i asked, emphasizing the word My ..

Chen look down as he rub the back of his neck before looking up again "a-ani, it's just i thought y-"

"-anyways, bring me the documents about the  event this week. i want the new product to be launched elegantly.." i said as chen nodded his head before going straight to my office. I let out a sigh as i hold on to the door knob now because of being confused..i need to pass on taking a  day off.. geez~. i shook my head and entered the room.

"now let's see.." i mumbled as i sat down on my chair, i checked each of my drawers if my stuffs were still on its place, nothing changed .. okay.

but, my arms stopped moving when a small box suddenly caught my attention .. slowly, i grab the box and take it out of my drawer. letting out a disappointed sigh. it's still here.. i open it and there, i simple, shiny ring came out ..

i know i should not be like this since it's already 2 years ago .. when..

 

"sorry..but i can't marry you.." she said, sadness showed in her eyes as tears starts to form in her big puppy eyes..

i look at her, taking a hokd on her soft hand "but why..? didn't you say you love me.?"i asked, hopes started to crash down as she took her hand away from my grip.

she look down, shaking her head .. is she crying because she's sad .. or is it because of guilt for hurting a man loving her with all his heart.. "yes, i do but...but.." she paused. i put the jewelry box down on the table as i rested my forehead on my palms .. *sigh* "but..?" 

"i'm sorry but .. i'm inlove with somebody else.." she said .. i look at her in disbelief "you what?" i asked, a little bit loud making others inside the cafe to look at us ..

"believe me but i don't want to hurt you .. you're great but my heart suddenly changed .. i'm sorry, i really am." she said as she took a hold on my hand.

i scoffed as i harshly push her hands off from me, i stood up, picking up the jewelry box on the table "not planning to hurt me..? well think again cause obviously what you're doing right now .. is killing me.." i said before going out of the cafe, making that girl out of my sight. once i closed my car door i threw the jewelry box somewhere inside the car before punching the steeringwheel ..

"aaaahhhhh!!!!!!" i shouted. tears coming out from my eyes.. "ahhhhh!!!!!!!"

 

"mr, kim..." i heard chen's voice making me to snap out of my thoughts. quickly, i put back the box inside my drawer. i cleared my throat before looking up on him "oh, why..?". Chen came closer, giving me the documents i asked him to bring..

"ah.. also, i want to inform you that ms.kim yoo jung is the model for our product to be launched by the end of the week.." when chen mentioned a very familiar name, i look at him with shocked eyes "who?" i asked again .. "do you have her profile here?" i asked.

chen nodded his head "yes sir .. it's right .. here" he said after flipping some page on the folder. i look on it and my eyes went emotionless. there the girl who broke my heart two years ago .. the girl who rejected my marriage proposal .. the reason why i became heartless and the girl who made me feel not to love again..

"mr.kim..? is there any problem?" i heard chen asked making me to look at him .. "oh? ah..yes.yes." i said before clearing out my throat flipping some pages to keep that part out of my sight.

"and mr. kim, ms. yoo jung would come here by thursday for the preparations, i already fixed up your schedule for this week so nothing to worry about.." he said. i look at him as i nod my head. i let out a sigh once i finished scanning the documents "okay, thanks.." i said and beamed out a smile.

"do you need anything sir..?" he asked, i shook my head "you can rest now.."

chen bowed his head before going out of the room, when the door closes i letout a sigh as i rest my forehead on my palms .. now i'm in big trouble, out of all girls why it should be yoo jung? if i put her out of it there would be rescheduling again and i don't like messing things up ..

be professional .. i;m professional..

i said to myself as i continued on inhaling and exhaling air .. 

"i hate it when things gets rough.."

End of POV

 


 

i bowed my head as i thanked the costumer for buying some snacks .. i was smiling all the time, happy since i'm back to work .. now i dont have to be alone inside the house for a whole freaking day .. good thing baekhyun's here ^ _ ^

i glanced on the wall clock and it's already 10 in the evening .. nothing to worry about since i already sent a message to mr.yoon and i even called him so i can talk to yu ra .. i nodded my head feeling nothing but bliss .. "good ..good ..good.." i sang out as i pick up some trays on the floor to put it back to it's rightful place..

"what's with the grin ..?" i heard baekhyun's voice from the side making me to look on him ..

"oh! nothing.." i said.

baekhyun puts his eyes into slits as he stop on putting some stocks on the shelf "the last thing you said that is that you won a vacuum cleaner from a promo.." he said. i rolled my eyes on him, letting out a scoff "really? i remember i sold it out few months ago.." i said and we both ended up chuckling together.

"so, anything new to share.." he said ..

i look at him and continued on doing my thing .. "what new?" i asked,

baekhyun shrugs before going back to the counter "you know.. you and yu ra, speaking of yu ra how is she?" he asked..

i let out a wide smile "yu ra..? she's very..very .. happy.." i said.

baekhyun looked at me "jinjja?" .. "why?" he added..

i look at him and straightened up ..

"because she now have a father"