24

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 


"where are you going?" i about faced and saw xiumin walking out of the kitchen. i beamed out a smile as i took yu ra's school bag.

"i'll just take her out before her classes start..you know, some girl bonding~" i wiggled my eyebrows as i chuckled. Yu ra hugged my left arm as i hang yu ra's bag on my right shoulder.. i bowed my head to mr.yoon and was about to walk out when xiumin stopped me..

"wait a minute.." he said.

i look at him, confused. "why? is there something you need?" i asked..

xiumin sighed before walkig towards to me .. *gasp* xiumin snatched yu ra's bag before taking it to his hand.. "Let's go.." he said.

"where? we can walk or take a bus since we still have much time to bond with each other.." i said while exchanging glances on yu ra to xiumin. xiumin let out a sigh "why? can't i come too..?" he frowned..

"b-but don't you have any work t-"

"i changed my mind .. i want to take a full day rest" i opened my mouth to speak but xiumin went out already, leaving me and my sister dumbfounded. stubborn!!! i puffed some air inside my cheeks before breathing it out very loud..

mr.yoon chuckled.. "waeyo..?" i asked .. mr.yoon shook his head "nothing, its just. . its been very a long long time since i saw mr.kim to act like that.. please have a fun and safe trip agashii.." he bowed his head before walking inside the living room..

why is everything so confusing..

Yu ra moved my arm "unnie..aren't we going yet?" i snap out of thoughts as i went back to reality .. i nodded my head before letting out a stiff laugh "a-ahahha..that's right..k-kajja!" i said before walking out of the house hand in hand with my sister..

i still can't believe i can stand after what happened earlier..

 

* * * * *

 

Yu ra's excitement filled up the car making it sound so joyful during the ride .. xiumin keeps on laughing his heart out as yu ra tells him a lot of his different stories ..

me, I'm just watching them as they talk to each other. sure i chose the right guy to love to but still not so sure if there's a chance for him to love me as i do. i don't know if i should be thankful or not to have a guy to share my love with, i'm okay without them in my life but even me myself, didn't see it as it comes to me.. as love hits me..

aigooooo = _ =

 "and then one day i saw unnie crying .." i look on to my sister, surprised on what she just said. xiumin's loud laugh disappeared as he keeps silent, "..and then i discovered that our parents died in an accident.." yu ra pouted.

i cleared my throat before letting out a short laugh trying to ease the tension that was made by a little girl .. "but omma and appa is still with us, yu ra. don't be sad .. they're watching us from up there.." i pointed my finger up making yu ra to chuckle..

"so, stop pouting cause it only makes you cuter.." i touched yu ra's nose before kissing her cheek ..

yu ra nodded her head before beaming out her bright smile again "okay .. unnie!" she said.. finally the came back to the way it is..

xiumin sighed as he moves the car on the side, he parked the car and removed yu ra's belt "we're here..." he signs out happily. i find it cute :)

* * * * *

Xiumin's POV

"waahhh~" i chuckled from the reaction that yu ra gave to me .. we're now here on the lotte world. a lot of people says it's so good and fun here many kids were playing around the place. i don't know, it's my first time here too..

ever since i took the responsibility of managing the company .. i turn my back on playing toys and being a kid, making real life to hit me in such an early age..

"ahh..isn't it expensive here?" i looked at su ra as i hummed.

"but i think it's good to spend time here, you know to play.." i shrugged my shoulders as i say..

Su ra nodded before beaming out her cute smile "I know and i'm thankful for you to bring us here, but i'm expecting you to bring us in an ordinary park..also, this place looks expensive.." su ra pouted as she look around the big place.

ayoo..why it makes me feel as if i'm such a money spender..? "who says i'm going to let you buy tickets for yourself..? and just look on the better side.." i pointed my lips to yu ra's direction.."look at her, she looks so happy..anyways, it's my first time here too".

i let out a sigh "let's go and have fun.." Su ra smiled before nodding her head .. i took it a chance to grab her hand and intertwined our fingers as we walk towards Yu ra who is busy looking up on the cotton candy.

i can see su ra's blushing face on the end of my eyes .. this sudden skinship shocked me too. i just feel like holding her and feeling her, maybe because i got too attached to her that i found her comfortable with since we sleep together and we're close friends..

"oh, unnie." yu ra looked at us with a smile on her face, actually that smile of hers didn't go away from her face.

Su ra crouched down as she tap yu ra's nose.. "do you want some cotton candy my angel..?" she asked to yu ra.

Yu ra shyly nodded her head as she look down, bitting the lower part of her lips .. su ra chuckled before standing up straight again .. "ajushi can i have one stick of cotton candy, strawberry flavor please.." she smiled.

such a nice scene to see.. Su ra's such a wonderful girl .. a perfect wife, friend, sister and citizen. am i being o.a? well, look at her simplicity.. it only makes her more beautiful and perfect.

the ajushi gave the cotton candy to yu ra "Kamsahamnida~" she said and when it's time to pay su ra pulled away from my hand's touch. it suddenly made me feel empty?

"wait..i'll pay" i said, su ra shook her head "ani. it's okay.. i'm fine" she said and before i can protest, su ra handed a coin on the cotton candy vendor before grabbing yu ra's free hand and offered her another free hand to mine "let's go?" she said. I stared at her soft feminine hand as i secretly smile.. i giggled before taking it. "let's go.."

sometimes, i think i'm crazy cause i don't know if this is something serious to be deep. sometimes i don't know my heart.. sometimes, i think su ra's just a friend of mine, that i'm not into falling inlove to somebody even her..

but sometimes, i found myself .. adoring her and loving her cute little acts..

End of POV

 

 


 

"Baozi appa!! let's ride that one!" yelled out happily as she jump  her body while pointing her finger on the carousel ride. i cupped my mouth to prevent laughing out loud, cause i saw xiumin's reaction when he got called baozi my my sister.

xiumin glared "why...? i didn't told her to call you a bun..it's not me" i waved my hand as i shook my head..

xiumin scoffed "you're the one who called me that.." he said before pouting ..

i let out an amused sigh "anyways dont you found it cu-"

i stopped in mid-sentence when yu ra dragged me to the carousel ride. i was planning to scold her but this strict side of mine got flushed out when i see how excited and happy my sister is. yu and i fell inline as xiumin keeps on his place, smiling.

"unnie, why xiumin appa don't come here?" yu ra asked.

i looked at him before looking down to yu ra "maybe he's tired .. let him-"

"appa!!!" yu ra exclaimed. my words cutted out by xiumin's appearance. i look at him, shocked. "didn't you want to ride this?" i whispered so yu ra won't get a chance to hear it. xiumin looked down on me as he raised an eyebrow " i didn't say anything like that.." he said.

xiumin pointed his index finger to the front "go it's our turn.." he said.

i followed yu ra on one of the horses and settled down on her back while xiumin's horse were beside ours. the ride started and all i can say is .. it's fun! even though this ride were meant for kids i found it fun and amusing.. not because of the ride.. but partially it's because its my first time here..

but the real reason is .. i got to spend a fun time with my sister and with the man i secretly love..

i just wish this day wont come to an end..


..And is if expected, the time comes when you need to say 'GOODBYE FUN~'

yu ra got out of the car as i took her hand in mine. it's time for school .. good thing we didn't came late.. i send yu ra inside the school building until her room.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-sBE73m5jQ&feature=player_detailpage&list=RDLjTiCikgtrg

 

when i came back i saw xiumin sleeping inside the car. i crouched down on the side of the car where he is. letting out a sigh as i smile, i leaned my arms on the car's window frame as i watch him sleep.

"you must be tired, huh?" i asked even if i know he wouldn't answer back.. the window is open so i can feel free to touch his face. gently so it won't wake him up.

i let out another sigh "thank you for today and for everything .. you make my sister's day happy..but also, you make me happy.." i chuckled on my own sentence "aigoo..i think this feelings of mine would remain like this for forever.."

"yah, i know .. we're friends but i don't know when it started but .. i think i'm inlove with you.." i chuckled.. "anyways, let's just be happy together until the day when we have to say goodbye, thanks for today and i'll be always here for you..my friend." i nodded my head before standing up straight.

xiumin moved as he slowly opens his eyes .. "oh! you're here.." he said..

i let out a smile  if you just hear what i say.. i nodded my head "yu ra's classes starts by now and we still a lot of time to take a rest.." i said as i look on my wristwatch.

xiumin nodded his head "okay, let's go." he said and started the engine, he waited for me to come in until i put the seatbelt on..

maybe someday, i'll just watch him from a far.. when the contract ends the tie that keeps us together might get cutted. i just wish we would stay friends until then, i don't to be the kim yoo jung to him.. speaking of kim yoo jung, i wonder how she looks like, beautiful. well, xiumin's standard is too much so she might be as perfect as him.

aigoo. . .


Xiumin's POV:

so ... she's inlove with me?

End of POV


Anneong :)

Another chapter update before i go to school to get my grade card..

anyways, hope you guys would like the update, excuse my errors and thanks for the support...let's wait until the next chapter udpate .. thanks!!!