44

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 

 


 

Xiumin's POV:

 

"Let's go?" Su ra nodded her head right after she buckled her seatbelt, making her safe and protected. a smile went out of my face as i start the engine.

 

Excited me, I drive off with the widest grin on my face ..

 

Imagining how su ra would look into her wedding dress, amazing. also, absolutely beautiful. i wonder how her dress would flawlessly flow with the wind, how her neck line would shine as her hair were neatly braided.

 

The bliss inside of me, wouldn't go and would never be. as long as i'm with her and knowing that i'm all hers. i'm happy with my life.

 

"you look so excited baozi~" su ra sang out making to snap out of my own world. i took a short glance to her before giving back my attention to the road. i light chuckle escaped from my lips as i nodded my head "well..I'm just picturing things with only you and me.." my free hand traveled down to touch su ra's hand.

 

"How is it?" she asked and entertwined our fingers making our palms to touch its warmth. the small move of hers still makes my heart to skip a beat.

 

"Words couldn't explain it all.." we chuckled and silence came in..

 

"I just wonder why eommonim doesn't want to come with us..even yu ra, last night when i came in to her room, she was so excited but earlier she decided to just have her free time with eommonim. I wonder what made the two change their minds.."

 

i let out shy chuckle as i shrug "is that so..? i wonder ..." i said as i recalled the happenings earlier while su ra was inside the bathroom, taking a shower,

 

"Ah...why..? i want to come with the two of you~" omma whined and pouted.. i hushed her as i put my finger ove my lips.

 

softly and carefully.. i pull omma outside the bedroom and shut the door close, looking left to right, to make sure no ones in sight. i look back straight to omma's eyes and hold her hands pleading for her to not come with us "Omma..chaebalyo.."

 

omma shook her head "No! i want to see her too-"

 

"-Omma, i planned a date for us after we pick our dresses out..please omma, cooperate with me.." omma gasp as she pull her hands and cupped .

 

as she put it down, a grin were showned and she hold into each side of my shouder "Omo! why didn't you tell me!!" she hissed and slapped my shoulder once.

 

i whinced in pain and rubbed my sore shoulder "I'm trying to tell you now~"

 

"oh~ i remember how you would reject every dates i put you in before and now.." she opened in awe "..waahh..you're making a move huh~" she said and nudged my side making me to stumble on my feet.

 

"ok..ok, arraso. i won't come, you better make a move okay, i'll go now and make sure the two of you" she leaned and whispered "..would go to the next level"

 

my eyes widened and was about to speak when omma left me there in awe. 'how come my mother turned into a byuntae..?' i thought and shook the thought off to clear my head. Now omma's not coming, there's one more thing for me to handle.

 

even though i want yu ra to come with us, i'm sorry but can i have this time with only me and her, i'm going to do something that is something special.

 

that even myself, didn't think i'd do this someday.. so yu ra, please forgive baozi appa~~

 

"Yes~" i was shock when yu ra just cutted my words and not even bothring to let me finish what i want to say, she agreed.

 

"Yes.? you mean you won't come with us..?" i ask.. yu ra nodded her head and put the plushie she's hugging down on the floor and hugged me by my thighs. "w-why..?" i asked her and touched her head.

 

yu ra looked up and placed a smile on her face "sorry but i heard what you and grandma kim were talking about earlier..mianhe, unnie told me eavesdropping is bad, but baozi appa..you and grandma's voices were too loud.." she pouted as a small gasp went out of my lips.

 

i knelt down "Jinjja?! you think your unnie heard it too..?"

 

yu ra shrugged then smiled "but whatever it is...Appa Hwaiting!"

 

doomed... i just put my fist up and did the same thing yu ra does.. i just hope that she didn't hear anything of it..

 

Luckily, she didn't and it made me feel like everything i planned were going with the flow.

Today, all we need to do is Fitting and picking after that we're all settled for our date that we planned. but behind that we. i planned something special with myself only, su ra doesn't know anything about this so, wish me a very very good luck :)

 


 

After we put the boxes on the back seat. careful not to make any scratch on the box and careful not to harm the dresses inside of it.

 

I buckled su ra's seatbelt and she thanked me with a smile only for me to kiss her lips for a welcome. silly. I started the engine and started to drive off, "do you want to eat first?" su ra touched her tummy and she pouted.

 

"can we?" i nodded my head "everything my princess wants~" su ra chuckled and i parked the car to a near by restaurant. the place we are going to eat is not that fancy and expensive once, knowing su ra would prefer to eat into cheaper once..

 

"so, after this what do you want to do..?" i asked as i watch su ra take a bite on her jajangmyeun*. she hummed and chewed her food as she look up. what a cute sight to see.

 

"How about you.. what do you want to do..?" she asked.

 

i hum for a while and placed a smile "i want to watch the sunset on the beach with you.."

 

"again? but we already did that before right..?" i pouted as i look down "but we came there with yu ra, i want to come there with only you and me.." i let out a sigh and forced a smile "but if you don't want to-"

 

"-okay..I don't like noisy malls anyway" i can see the teasing smile on her face as she look down to eat her food.

 

now everything's in line~~~~ kekkeke > / / / <

 

End of POV

 


 

"why is the beach empty..? it's only you and me.." i look around to comfirm it and right, the beach only consists of me and xiumin with the two old married couples, as take cares of the beach. they allowed us to come and i thought the beach would be full of people but its on the other way around.

 

"oh..it is~" xiumin sang out as he put his hands iside his pocket..

 

i turn to look at him "did you..." i leaned closer and turn my eyes into slits "rent the whole beach?" xiumin gasped "why would i..?" 

 

he scoffed "do you think i would waste money just like that.." examining his reaction, i just shrug off and didn't let the mood down as i wrap my arms to xiumin's warm arms "i want to swim but i don't have spare clothes.."

 

xiumin chuckled "do you think i would suggest us to go here not prepared?" i perked my head up and xiumin pulled away. i watch him as he goes to the trunk and opened it up. he pull out a big sports bag and there i knew what's inside of it.

 

"you packed...everything?" i snatched the bag from him and rammaged inside of it, seeing my undies and bras inside as well, feeling a bit shy.. i felt like my cheeks were turning pink "is there something wrong..?" xiumin asked.

 

"y-you.. why do you have to pack on your own, you even touch my undies" i mumbled the last word as i look down.

 

i heard xiumin's cheeky chuckle making me to look at him "oh, come on.. i'm going to be your husband for real, you should get use to it. i would even wash your and bras if you want me too-"

 

"-yah!" xiumin chuckled and nodded his head "arraso..arraso.."

 

he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the wet sand, making my feet to feel the cold water.. without even saying a word, xiumin stripped his shirt and pants and jump into the water with the silliest smile on his face.

 

"yah! come here!!!" he shouted..

 

i bit my lips as i look at him.. xiumin stood up and walked for a bit, and haulted as the water came to the level of his hips. "b-but-"

"-Don't worry no ones in here..it's only you and me..come here~" he shouted and a smile went out to his face.

 

slowly, i nodded my head and stripped my shirt out, leaving myself only with a bra.. i was about to push my pants down when i felt xiumin's grip on my hands, making it to stop moving. i look up on him and wondered why..

 

"i can't help it anymore..if you're that y.." he said and the way he looks down on me makes me feel a bit different, the same to when i am to our first night.

 

"let's just swim later.." and without letting me say anything, xiumin scooped me up and carried to one of the houses, quickly, he rushed to the bedroom and placed me down making me feel shock and caught off guard.

 

"xiumin-" xiumin shuts me out as he pushed his lips to mine.. "xiumin what about the bag" i mumbled in between our kiss.. xiumin pulled away for a while and sent me a smile "don't worry about things..trust me" he said and i just nodded my head..

 

he was about to kiss me again but i stop him by holding to his chest "you taste salty"

 

xiumin chuckled and kisses me once again..

 


 

Hi guys ^ _ ^ ..

An update for my lovies .. please excuse my errors and forgive me for updating late..

SPOILER: the next chapter < i assure you.. you'll love it ^ _ ~ >

Anyways, thank you for waiting

those eyes .. * le melts *