03

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 

Is baekhyun-shii acting a little too bit sweet to you ?

hahah XD . double UPDATE ?!

Thank you ^ _ ^ and excuse my errors once again ..




I'm feeling like my whole world could break down by any minute .. how can i even face that minseok guy after what happened earlier ? why does fate like this to me ? how can that luhan guy be friends with that xiumin guy ?!! arghh!!

"Su ra.." i heard mrs.choi called me out making me to snap out of my thoughts. i look at her with a grin on my face "deh?" i asked while preparing luhan's order. she walk closer to me "you can go off to work early so you can pick up your stuffs and yu ra, the room upstairs were okay to use.." she said as she put her hand on my shoulder.

what a life saver!!! i smiled at her before i bowed my head furiously "thank you, mrs.choi ..thank you!" i exclaimed as i held her hands together,

mrs.choi peeked her head on my back and saw the foods i prepared. she then look at me and smile "go on now, i can do what you left" she said before taking the tray and put the chicken and dukkboki on it.

i nodded my head again and bowed before walking towards the back door "oh, why are you using the back door?" mrs.choi asked.

i turn to look on her "ehehe? deh.. bye mrs.choi i'll come back here!" I waved my hand and went off, hurrying myself out of that store. when i finally felt i'm safe out of xiumin's sight, i slowed on my tracks and breathed heavily, panting as i put my hands on my chest "woah~ i didn't even think rich kids can eat into stores like ours.. i thought it only happens in Kdramas.." i mumbled to myself ..

"oh well.." i said before letting out a sigh.

i walked back to our apartment and went straight to our rented room, " maybe when i came back to the store they're gone already." i thought as i took out the key on my pocket.

i was opening the door when i heard a familiar voice called out my name "Su ra-shi!!" he said, i turn my head and smiled by the sight of who it is " oh, baekhyun what's up with you?" i asked as he stand up on my side. "i'm helping you out with your stuffs.." he said.

"but don't you have anything or work to do?" i asked innocently as we both enter the room. he shook his head before chuckling "no, i'm free today and i don't have anything to do so i'd decided to give my friend a hand" he said before picking up the small box the floor which is yu ra's important stuffs..

i chuckled when i noticed him struggling "are you sure, you look like you can die by lifting up a box of books and shoes?" i teasingly asked as baekhyun pouted " i can! trust me.." he said.

i nodded my head and put my hands up in defeat "okay, okay .. if you say so." and with that both of us were smiling like crazy.

i went inside of my room, and grabbed my luggage and yu ra's bag of clothes .. i sighed "well, i hope things will be good in us.. yu ra." i mumbled to myself as i went out of the room. once were finaly done baekhyun stood up beside me as i lock the door. "okay, all i have to do now is to give this key to the guard" i said to baekhyun and we both started walking downstairs.

"kamsahamnida.." i thanked the guard as i handed him the keys,

baekhyun and i continued walking towards the bus stop "so, where are you going to stay ?" he asked. i hummed "mrs.choi spared us some room in her store and it's enough for yu ra and i.." i said. i heard baekhyun gasped "so you're staying in the store?!" he asked once again.

i chuckled as i nod my head "yeah..why?" i asked and took a short glance on him. baekhyun sighed "I wish i can be rich so that i can help you and yu ra..aigoo~ what a cruel world we have here~~" he sang out the last words making me to chuckle. i nudged at him "you know being with you adds the cruelness~" i playfully said to him and laughed as i saw baekhyun's reaction "kidding.." i added,

baekhyun sighed as we both settled down on our seats .. "so, any plans?" baekhyun asked. i look at him as i puffed some air on my cheeks .. "ahh., i'm going to save money first and look for some more jobs, you know i still need to earn more..yu ra's growing even more big as months past by.." i said, before letting out a sigh.

baekhyun nodded his head "too young to take responsibility." he muttered as he let out a sigh. i smiled at him "i'm used to it, so no need to worry. and one more thing i need to find cheap rented rooms, we can't stay there forever.." i added before looking out of the window.

"I can help you with that..!" he said. i nodded my head as silence came in to both of us..

After a few minutes, we finally came into our stop .. i shook baekhyun's arm to wake him up. i chuckled once i took a step out of the bus "yah! baekhyun, will you please wipe off that saliva on your face!!" i ,

baekhyun panicked as he wipe off his face, he thenrealized that i'm playing with him he glared at me making me to laugh "ahahaha!!! you should have seen your face!" i said in between laughs..

"okay,laugh as you want .." he said as we both started walking towards the store..

"Im back mrs.choi!" i beamed out as i open the door to the store, mrs. choi stopped wiping off the counter and went to greet me, i noticed her looking at baekhyun before turning her stare at me "don't worry mrs,choi baekhyun just helped me out with my stuffs, he'll not sleep here.." i added making mrs.choi shoulders deflated.

she chuckled " oh, my.. i even thought of it~ .." she sighed "anyways you can go on put the stuffs upstairs and you can go and pick up yu ra in school." she added. i nodded my head with a smile on my face and watch her as she go..

baekhyun nudged on my side "nice boss you have here.." he said

i smiled at him, widely "veryyyy.." i said before walking upstairs as baekhyun trailed behind me..

* * * * * *

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=RDdyus4ogxRcE&v=Plc5V1ANWtE

I'm now on a school were yu ra is studying. i'm waiting for her just as some other mothers do, some moms were giving me looks like i became a mother in a very early age. well, i don't care cause what matters for me the most is my yu ra!

i waited till finally yu ra's classroom door opened as kids started running out of there room .. i stood up infront of the door when i noticed yu ra talking with her teacher, i peeked my head before knocking on the door. both of them look on me with smiles on their faces

"unnie!!" yu ra shouted happily as she run towards me, i squated down and open my arms on her as she hop on, i bring yu ra into my arms and lifted her up "aigoo, my yu ra really grew bigger than before.." i said while yu ra plays with my cheek, the teacher stood up smiling in awe as she watch me and yu ra playing and laughing with each other

"so, you are her unnie-omma?" she asked. i nodded my head and bowed it "anneonghaseo, songsaengnim" i greeted. she did the same thing "aigoo, i'm really really glad you came here.." she said. i put yu ra down "yu ra, go play for a while, i need to talk to your teacher okay.. don't go far" i said and patted her head, yu ra nodded her head and i wacth her  as she go with joon ki.

when she's finally out of sight i turn my head to the teacher "so, what is it that you want to talk with me?" i asked as the two of us take our seat. yu ra's teacher smiled "aigoo, su ra-shi i'm really really inspired by your story and yu ra's. and we both know yu ra's a smart kid, that's why she's the top in the class, and by tomorrow we are making a small ceremony here ni our room to give top student awards.."

"and also, yu ra's our 1st here. and i would like to ask you if could do the honor to give a small speech.." she ended with a smile.

"speech?" i asked myself .. the teacher nodded her head "deh, it'll be good if you can spare us your time." she added.

i took a short glance to yu ra, and admired her. she's too young to suffer in such a world like this and i'm really thankful to have such a lovely and smart young sister like yu ra. it could be gods blessing for me and also yu ra's my other life..

After i agreed to the speech thingy, i  went out of the room and bid my goodbye to yu ra's homeroom teacher. i went out to look for her and found her playing with joon ki on the playground. i smiled and called her out, yu ra and joon ki looked at me before yu ra started running towards me again "unnie!!" she shouted.

she stood up beside me and i hold on to her hand. we walk back towards joon ki and by that time joon ki's mom came in "oh, anneonghaseo mrs.lee .." i greeted her and she did the same thing. joon ki cuddled on her mothers side which i found it too cute. "yu ra bid goodbye to joon ki now." i said.

yu ra looked up on me, confused. "aren't we going home with them like we always do?" she asked.

Mrs.lee looked to me and both of us were sad to know that these two little cute kids were not going to go home together " yu ra, we moved out of the apartment. you'll understand unnie right?" i asked as i saftly caressed her head. she nodded and pouted "noona, so you and yu ra we're not going to school with us anymore?" joon ki asked.

i shook my head and gave him a smile "hope the two of you understands.." i said. mrs.lee caressed her son's head "joon ki, now bid goodbye with yu ra..neh?" she said.

"yu ra-ah..anneon..we'll still play here okay.." joon ki said

"hmm..anneon, joon ki-ah~~" she said before waving her hand .. mrs.lee smiled. "we'll go by now," sshe saidi nodded my head and watch the two of them go as yu ra and i wave our hands to joon ki and her mom.

 i sighed and crouched down infront of yu ra, i caressed her cheeks "yu ra, please don't get mad at unnie.." i said. yu ra shook her head before letting out a small smile "im not mad at unnie cause i always love unnie.." she said while pouting

"unnie, what does teacher says to you?" she asked as she look up on me. I smiled at her before pinching her cheeks .. "well, she said that yu ra's a good good girl in school, and i need to go and give a speech here.." i said to her as the smile on my face came out.

yu ra nodded her head and pecked on my cheeks "unnie's proud of yu ra right?" she asked

cutie pie ~~~

i nodded my head "very!" i said and with that the two of us started walking hand in hand..