48

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 

 

 

 

 


 

Author's POV:

 

"Yes...Yes please...Okay, I'd appreciate your presence. Thank you have a nice day" Xiumin ended the call and handed his phone to chen. Chen smiled to Xiumin as he sees the smile on his boss's face. It's been a very long time since i saw his true smile..Chen thought before giving a folder to xiumin.

 

"what is this?" xiumin asked as he took it and opened the folder to look what's on inside.

 

"it's from the wedding planner sir. They said they would wait for your call for a meeting anytime." Xiumin nodded his head. the folder was filled of pictures of various designs of clothe and covers, tables and something else. also inside you can see the flow of the whole program.

 

End of POV

 


 

Xiumin's POV:

 

Since Su ra and I also decided to just have a small and simple wedding we don't need a lot of things to do, also we just invited important people so it's really not exhausting :)

 

"I see, Thank you Chen." chen bowed and was about to go out of my office when i called him "Make sure to come to my wedding and forget about work, arraso?" Chen smiled as he nodded his head. I smiled back before i put my eyes back on something i need to sign up

 

"Ah..sir i forgot something" i look at chen and he gave me a paper with a note "Mr.Kris and Lay will fly back here to korea and by now Mr.Suho and Tao had landed here.."

 

"Really? why didn't they told me about it.." i put my other phone from my pocket out. the phone with chen were only for my business while my phone with me is the most important one. while i wait for suho to pick up i look at chen and thanked him, he bowed and went out of my office. "Yeobboseo~" I heard suho's voice, clear.

 

"Oh..Suho-ah, why didn't you tell me you're here already?" i heard some noises coming from tao and suho chuckled.

 

"Sorry, we forgot. we're just excited, but we told your secretary to inform you.." i clicked my tounge and frowned "Anyways, where are you guys staying?"

 

"I bought a House before coming here..Since i planned to have some visits here.." i nodded my head as i smile "Okay.."

 

"Hyung~ Korea is so beautiful...and cold~" i chuckled as tao's childishness and dumbness "You better wear some warm clothes don't worry your joonma is there" tao chuckled as suho hissed. I can hear them bickering. i chuckled "Okay..Suho i need to go now, let's see each other later for dinner..Come to my house"

 

"Okay..i'll just text you..Bye"

 

"bye~" as i put my phone down.. a sigh of relief escaped from my lips. looking outside the window, the sun shines brightly yet the wind is cold. I feel so relieved. and i--

 

"Xiumin!!!!!!!!!" I jumped out of my seat from the sudden outburst of luhan as he run towards my desk, he's carrying a big box and he slammed it down on my tables with a loud thud. my eyes widened as i exclaimed "Yah! how come you would come here with such an annoying loud voice!" i hissed and luhan just innocently smile at me.

 

"anyways, what is this?" i asked.

 

Luhan chuckled "early gift..I was planning to give you this on the wedding day but i'm just so excited so i decided to give it earlier..." luhan clasped his hands together as he batted his eyelashes, acting cute and kid "What is this..?" i asked.

 

"Something useful..you know some baby stuffs.." he shrugged "baby stuffs..?" luhan hummed as he nodded his head.

 

"You know..diapers..clothes..bottles..oh i also bought some thing there that the saleslady told me about sterilizing the things that the baby would put in its mouth..? i don't know also, i bought some important stuffs there.. i don't know if it's a boy or a girl, but hey I'm excited to see-"

 

"-Luhan..su ra's not pregnant" i chuckled as luhan stared at me with his innocent eyes.

 

"But thank you..we'll use this with our hearts content.." i patted the box and smiled at luhan, luhan's mouth were shaped into 'o' and he leaned closer to whisper something "You mean..you're still a virgy~?" my eyes widened as i slap luhan's arm making him to lean back with a hurtful face on him

 

"I'm just asking~~!!!" he whined.

 

"Why ask things like that~~!!" i hissed and i can feel my cheeks getting red. Luhan seems to caught me blushing which makes him to laugh out while pointing a finger infront of my face "Oh! you're blushing! don't tell me you two did it?~" he nudged my side and i was about to smack his head but luhan backed off "Hey it's lunch time..let's eat together~" he said.

 

i clicked my tounge before putting the box down, beside my chair "What do you want to eat..?" he asked as i put my coat on.

 

i'm not really hungry but im craving for fruits..i don't know but these past few days i'm eating a lot of fruits "Can we just eat some fresh fruits for lunch?" luhan nodded as we both got out of the office.

 

"Anyways kris and lay will be here anytime.." luhan nodded "suho and tao is back here also" luhan nodded again and when i turn to him i gave him a suspicious look cause he's staring like a mad man "what?"

 

"tell me..you've been craving for fruits these past few days right?" i nodded as the elevator door closed.

 

"I think its about three or two days already and today..? i don't know but i just love it." i shrugged as luhan leaned bac putting his finger to his chin, tapping as he think out loud "hmmp..from what i've known you..you actually don't like fruits but now you've been liking them.." he paused and his eyes widened as he took my shoulders making me to look at him.

 

"Maybe Su ra's Pregnant!!!" and with that both of our eyes widened and the elevator door opened.

 

End of POV

 


 

"Su ra are you sure you're okay..?" Chanyeol asked me as he stood beside me. i smiled at him as i nod my head. i can see how worried he is and i'm thankful for that cause back then i only have baekhyun as my only one friend and now i have a lot..

 

"don't worry maybe it's just because it's cold that's why..but i'm okay" i smiled at him and chanyeol smiled but "if you feel like anything wrong .. call me okay, i'll just be in the storage room" i nodded as chanyeol softly patted my back.

 

i heave out a sigh as i massaged my temples, seriously, these past few days i've been having a morning sickness and i've been feeling dizzy.. sometimes i've been very picky to what should i eat. also i hate the smell of kimchi which is absolutely not so me..

 

i love kimchi~ i used to make one with my mother but now everytime i would have the chance to smell its scent i'd feel like throwing up.

 

"Su ra anneong~~" i look up and saw yun soo already in her uniform. oh, did i forgot to tell you she's now one of the staffs here since the other day?. *chuckles* well now you know.

I beamed her a smile as i waved a hand on her "are you fine? you look a bit pale and your eyelids look heavy" she said.

 

i shook my head as i gave her a reassuring smile "don't worry i'm fine.." i look passed by her and a smile crept out from my lips "well..looks like something good is coming on your way" yun soo hummed with her confused face..

 

she look back and turn her head back to again.. her cheeks reddened as she smile at me..

 

"you're here already..you look good there" yun soo bowed to kyungsoo as he stood up beside her "thank you" she said.

 

i watch the two as they smile at each other .. these two lovies.. i just can't understand why they still don't realize they like each other. they've been spending theirs times together and i can see it into their eyes that it would shine when their gazes would meet..

 

"su ra~~" my thoughts got cutted when i heard my name being called by baekhyun.. i turn around and was about to face him with a smile when i felt like head's getting heavy.

 

i stumbled and my knees weakened and was about to fall on my knees when yun soo catches me.. "Su ra are you alright?!" she asked.

 

i nodded my head and kyungsoo helped yun soo to put me down on a chair. baekhyun took some glass of water as chanyeol gave me some clean towel to wipe off my sweat. "I'm just dizzy..that's all" i smiled at them and their worried faces didn't change.

 

"Su ra.. i think you need to go to the hospital..you've been having a headache for days.." kyungsoo said as yun soo agreed on him.

 

i shook my head "don't worry..just a painkiller would do and-" suddenly my nose sensed the smell of kimchi and my stomach starts to form circles on it.. i cupped my mouth and rushed to the restroom.. throwing up..

 

i really don't understand it i love kimchi but now i don't even want to smell it..

 

"Su ra~~~"

 

"here.." i answered and yun soo popped out from my side..she gave me a tissue and i thanked her as i took it.. i wipe off my mouth and yun soo helped me to the sink.

 

right after i gargled .. yun soo patted my back "i think you really need to go to the hospital.."

 

i hesitated but i think their right..i've been like this for days and i think i've been doing wrong by disagreeing to go to the hospital. "do you want me to accompany you?" she asked.

 

"are you sure ..?" i asked and yun soo nodded her head "okay..thank you" and with that yun soo hugged me as i hug her back.

 


 

it's normal . . don't worry. but i recommend you to stop drinking painkillers so much..it might affect your condition..

 

i heave out a sigh as i wait for xiumin to get back home.. and since kyungsoo gave me and yun soo to go home early so that we can go to the hospital, i'm back here home early as yun soo went back to the convenience store.

 

it's already 8 in the evening and xiumin called me that suho and tao would come here for dinner..

 

please come back here for the check up and i recommend you to drink milk more.. 

 

i bit the lower part of lips as my nervousness increases.. how should i say this to xiumin. I'm really nervous.

 

I heard the door being opened, i look back and saw xiumin already home. i stood up and waited for him to close the door. as he closes it he pushed his head up making our eyes to meet. xiumin smiled as he walked towards me.

 

i took his coat and suitcase before putting it on the side. "suho and tao would be here any minute" he said and kissed my forehead.

 

i nodded as i hummed before kissing him back "so what are you going to tell me..?"

 

i gulped as i took xiumin's hands with mine .. i let out a breath as i close my eyes.. i heard xiumin chuckling "what is it..? you're making me nervous" he said. i open my eyes before looking up on him. "Xiumin.. i.."

 

"I..."

 

"you're......?"

 

"I'm pregnant..."

 


 

Anneong Chingus~

another update .. Sorry for my errors ..

also, i hope you'll like it.

wish to see their smiles again :)

Let's keep strong and also i would to share my feelings..

Some fans turn into Antis of EXO. They've been critisizing them trough the internet and the boys knows it and they can see it. I just wish you guys won't turn your backs on them.. cause they've been having a hard time. we know it right..

sorry, i'm just being emotional..

and i just really...really love them.

Because of exo, i graduated inspired.