28

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 



Xiumin's POV

seeing the look on su ra's eyes .. i hint of, well a tons of mischieviousness rush in on my insides. i'm right. she wont be this shock when it's not real .. by the time being with her and living with her, i learned that when something's real about her she would be shock or be serious .. when something's not, she would just laugh and mock at me..

but look at her, being a girl trapped between the side table ad my body. eyes wide as saucers as it seems to pop out from its et. mouth slightly ajar as she holds in her breath..

letting out a chuckle as i shake my head "I'm right.. right?" i look at her and smirked.

su ra then regained herself as she pushes me away, enough for me to lay back down on the bed, but i sat up immediately to look at her..

su ra huffed "w-what nonesense are you talking about..?" she stuttered..

"i-i-i'm not!!" she then yelled before rushing inside towards the bathroom, slamming the door really hard to make a loud thud.

i can hear su ra's squealing from the bathroom, making me to chuckle .. i eyed the bathroom door as i imagine su ra's face.

"confirmed.." i mumbled to myself before laying down again, putting the covers above my body.. i let out a sigh of relief or maybe a sigh of satisfaction as i put my hand under my head, looking straight on the white ceiling..

something came into my mind ..

i think i need to do some teasing ..

Right, that's it .. i would until she finally admits it. i'm going to do everything only to make her tell me that she loves me..

End of  POV

 


 

My mind were going crazy as i hear xiumin's sneaky chuckle coming from the outside. omo, eottoke..? what should i do now?

i can't tell him .. it's in the contract. 

rule#04 : don't fall inlove to each other .. (Unless if you want too..?)

xiumin puts that rule in it, what should i do .. how did he know ?

i was busy walking back and forth inside the bathroom, don't know how should i react when i get out of here. maybe, i should just sleep here, i think?. arrghghhh >///< frowning as i burry my face in the palms of my hands, breathing abnormally. "what now? how did he-"

*gasp*. that's it! i remember! .. "maybe he's not sleeping that day..maybe he's just relaxing with his eyes closed.." i bit my lower lip as i remember that day when me, my sister and him went to a mini fun time. hugging my legs i let out a frustrated breath "i can't stay here like this..".

i nodded my head as i regain my posture "okay, since he knows it. let's just say i don't have feelings for him anymore.. it's just a misunderstanding" nodding to my own statement, i lift up my hands and turned it into fist as i say "Kang su ra!! FIGHTING!!"

silently and carefully, i walk out of the bathroom. shutting the door softly not making any loud thud.

xiumin's already sleeping but what makes me feel annoyed and ofcourse my cheeks to blush is that, he's sleeping with a playful grin on his face. heaving out a silent sigh as i watch his face "tsk..look at that, i don't even know if he's really sleeping..." i whispered to myself before putting myself above the bed.

putting an extra pillow between xiumin's figure and mine as a wall .. turning my back to face the window .. Kang su ra .. don't talk too loud anymore..

 


 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMC389I3Es4&list=RDv9uT393YbeQ&feature=player_detailpage

 

Chirp ...chirp... chirp..

The noise made by the birds from the outside wakes me up. the sun rays touches my skin making me to feel relaxed. stretching my body as i heave out a sigh.

slowly, opening my eyes only to see a smiling face of xiumin .. i let my lips to turn upwards as i look at him "good morning...ne sarang~" he said in a very soft voice, soft that it makes me to hear his voice as a calming music.

i nodded my head, eyes close as i grin "good morning..." i said.

xiumin chuckled "do you love me?" he asked. i nodded my head as i chuckle "ofcourse i d-" but before i could finish my sentence, my eyes opened as realization hit me. making me fully awake. What am i saying??!!!. Gasping as my eyes widened. "xiumin!!!" i exclaimed, pushing my body up to sit up straight.

xiumin's grin turned into a smirk "I knew it.." he said.

i look at him, alert. "k-knew what?"

"you. love. me." he said emphasizing the word love. i gasp as i shake my head "a-ani...i-i thought im dreaming and .. and.."

xiumin stood up, putting his right hand up "okay..okay.." he said as the smile on his face keeps on its place. he walk towards his drawer before putting out some papers, giving it to me as i look on it. oh, the contract. "what's about it?" i asked.

xiumin shrugged "nothing.. i just want you to see the rules.." he said. i can see the smirk on his face, what now? is he going to tease me about this..

heaving out a heavy sigh as i put the papers down "alright .. alright .. i admit it" xiumin faced me as his arms were crossed, waiting for me to continue.

i bit the lower part of my lip, shutting my eyes close very tight and opening it afterwards. i bowed my head as  i say "mianhe..I do really like you but don't worry i'll stop since-"

"-Jinjja??!!!" my words got cutted by xiumin's shocked exclaim.

slowly, putting my head up to look at him. i slowly nodded my head "oh..but don't worry i stopped liking like i mean .. i already stopped having a fond on you..it's just a misunderstanding" as if i can .. and as if giving up my love .. my first love that easy.

even though it might be awkwaard between us .. at least i bursted out already. i don't want to keep it and i know i'll just be hurt if i continue on liking loving him, so it's better to stop this feeling.

xiumin chuckled again "waaahhh~" i look at him confused and embarrassed.

"you're so frank that i like it..tsk..tsk..tsk..are you sure you're Kang su ra?" he chuckled "well, if you want to like me then do it since many girls were having the same feeling you have.." he winked at me before walking out of the room as he laugh... (evily). leaving me inside the room .. dumbfounded.

is he crazy ..??!!. i was like having a conversation with such an annoying snobbish bossy conceited jerk. sorry for offending your oppa b-but. did he just say that to me? "wahh..i'm going crazy.." i shook my head as i scoff.

"Go and love yourself!!!" i shouted as i started to breath heavily. i can sense smoke gas might come out from my nose out of anger..annoyance.

"this is all your fault Su ra >///<"

good luck to my life ..

 


 

Xiumin's POV:

"This is all your fault Su ra" i can hear all of su ra's shouting, making me to feel contented. tehehehe. putting my fist up in the air as i silently chuckle "one point!"

a grin were plastered to my face i stare at the door of our shared room, i pointed my index finger on it "you be careful..cause xiumin's here to annoy you.."

i was busy monotoning with myself when i heard a tiny voice from my side. "oh! Yu ra.." i calmly said while putting my cumposture straight "appa..why are grinning there..? you look scary.." she pouted as she hide her face behind the big plushie she's hugging.

i softened from the look, i giggled before ruffling her hair "appa's just happy..am i still scary now?" i kneeled down so were on the same eye level.

yu ra shook her head "ani..not anymore," she smiled as she put her plushie down a bit, so we can see each others faces.

"why are you happy?"

"well..appas happy cause your unnie loves me.." i whispered to her ear. yu ra gasped before a playful grin became visible to her face, she tugged the shirt i'm wearing as her grin became wider than before "Appa!! really?" she squealed "yehey~~ appa do you love unnie too?" she asked.

i can see the joy in yu ra's eyes making me not to regret having feelings for su ra ..

i nodded my head but before yu ra could shout it out, i put my index finger to my lips as i hushed her "it's our secret.. don't tell her..arraji?"

yu ra nodded her head "hmm...arrasoyo.." we were giggling when the door beside us opened making me and yu ra to stumble as our faces turned shocked.

"what's wrong with you two..?" su ra asked as she walk out of the room before shutting the door closed.

yu ra and i exchanged glances before shaking our head together "ani...nothing!!" we said in unison, Su ra glared at us, finding some hint of lies in our eyes but it seems like she can't. letting out a soft sigh as su ra massage her temples "aigoo..i thought yu ra's just the kid here.." she mumbled.

i stood up as i took yu ra's hand "bwo?!"

Su ra shook her head "aigoo..because of you i'm having headaches now.." she hissed "come on yu ra let's go down and have breakfast.." she was about to get yu ra's hand when i pull yu ra closer on my side..

i put my chin up "no! yu ra's coming down with me.."

before yu ra and su ra could talk .. i carry yu ra in my arms as i run down from the strairs, carefully so we wont fall..

"yah! be careful!!" Su ra shouted..

my lips curled upwards as i shouted back..

 

"we know..yeobbo~~"

 

End of POV



waahhhh~~~

( hello there ~ )

I hope you guys would love the update .. it's full of fluffy things on it and thank you for reading .. also, excuse my errors. please wait for another chapter update .. thank you for commenting and also dont forget to upvote if you like...

thank you :)

x.o.x.o.x.o.x

 

          

Do you guys love xiumin's new hair color ..? well, i do~

i also want to dye my hair blonde .. but i think i need to get my parents approval .. tehehe XD

EXO's coming back >////<

omo .. my feels~ there in to badboy concept..

*le dies*

( credits to the owner of photos i use..)