13

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 

UPDATE !!!!!!!!!!

>////<

another update for my lovely supportive readers .. thank you very much for leaving comments that motivates me and helps me feel inspired... TT v TT

hahaha *drama* .. anyways, please excuse the errors, i don't have the time to re-check on it..

thank you and keep on reading ..

P.S : upvote if you want, leave a comment or just keep on reading ..

XD troll XD

 

 




" thank you very much .." xiumin said before we both bow our own heads and went out of the doctor's office.. xiumin and i went straight tto auntie kim's room.

i knocked first before opening the door, we were greeted by mr.yoon and auntie kim's smiling face .. i smiled at her as i walked towards her bed, "anneonghaseo.." i greeted. i turn my head to mr.yoon and greeted him a good morning.

xiumin sat down on the edge of the bed, as a smile were plastered on his face "omma, we're going home.." he said.

i can feel the relief on his voice. I can still remember the feeling when i first heard the news about auntie kim's illness, and i swear the pain and shock i felt that time were much more to xiumin. but thanks to modern technology things were getting a little bit useful to all of us.

"yes, I am .. i'm really excited since su ra's there and also yu ra's there too..." she softly said as the smile on her face kept on its place.

i place my hands on top of her shoulders, caressing it softly "kamsahamnida for accepting me and my sister into your family auntie.." i said.

"auntie?!!" she reapeated, auntie kim frowned and i panicked.. "w-waeyo..?" i asked as i scan her "were you hurting somewhere?" i asked.

auntie kim nodded .. "it hurts when you call me auntie .. please just call me omma too.. since you're now my son minseok's wife, you're like my own child too. so stop with the auntie thingy and from now on call me omma.." she pouted.

seriously, i don't know if i'm talking with my husband's mother or sister..?

i nodded my head as i let out a smile "o-okay .. omma.." i said.

auntie kim's smile becomes wider as she wrap her arms around my body. i softly patted her back as i can feel that she's smiling. "thank you su ra.." she said. i nodded my head as my heart feels the warmth of her love. i was smiling so dearly when xiumin's eyes and mine met each other. he was smiling too and to my surprise he mouthed words 'thank you'.

i nodded my head as a response but then i think something's missing .. or maybe someone? if xiumin have his mother .. i'm sure he do have a father .. right?

but where is he?

 


 

xiumin and mr.yoon carry the bags and the butlers immediately took the bags of clothes from them, leaving them there contented.

i was helping auntie kim   omma with her wheelchair. we were talking when a maid appeared infront of us "welcome home madame.. agashi, let me take madame so you can rest too.." she said with her head down.

i shook my hand "ani..i'm fine, thank you" i said ..

the maid was about to go after she bowed her head when omma stopped her "oh, why is there something you need ?" i asked, omma. she nodded her head "let the maids take me inside, you go and take care of the baozi.." she said.

b-baozi?

"baozi? isn't that a bun from china .. ?" i asked. omma nods her head as the maid chuckles from her cute simple actions. "why should i take care of a bun? do you want some buns..?" i asked.

omma shook her head out of amusement, she pointeda finger and i followed it, it goes to where xiumin is standing with a phone on his left ear, talking with some of his assistant.

"look, my minseok have been working so hard ever since he was in his high school days.. but because of his great and excellent mind, he didn't want to go to college cause at that time the company were in chaos and really, my son did everything so that's it now. our company rose up that it made its place being 1st when it comes to business industry.."

she paused "i'm fine, i'm doing my surgery by next week .. so don't worry all i want now is to rest, i'm sure my son wants too.." she wiggled her eyebrows making me to giggle on her cute little actions..

xiumin came in making me to immediately stop on giggling as omma cleared "what's up with the two of you?" he asked, curiousity came to him as i know he noticed us giggling together..

i shook my head "ani!! nothing important!!" i defended. xiumin looked into my eyes as he turn his eyes into slits, suspiciously looking at me.

"aigoo~ i want to go now.... Su ra remember what i told you okay~" omma said before letting out a grin. the maid turn the wheelchair as she move it towards the door, when omma looked back i waved my hand on her.

now it's only me and this bun .. oops! i mean xiumin >///<

xiumin let out a sigh as he rub the back of his neck with his left hand, "i'm going to rest too, see you later~" he said as he started to move.

i stopped him by grabbing his wrist "what now?" he asked.

"are you really that tired?" i asked oh! dummy!! well, look at him .. isn't it obvious?!!

xiumin facepalmed "well, can't you see?" he tiredly asked.

i 'tsk-ed' before letting out a smile "bipolar" i whispered "come with me i'll help you to relax and have a nice rest .. trust me! i won't let you down~" 

xiumin looked at me, clueless. but before he could speak, i drag him towards the garden and ordered him to stand there and wait for me. i rushed back inside the house to get some blankets and pillows. when i got back, i was greeted by a confused baozi.. "now you lay down here and wait for me okay.." i said. xiumin obeyed.

 

XIUMIN'S POV:

"now, what's with that girl again?" i asked to myself as i watch her run towards the door ..

i put my hands under my head and look up in the sky. wow, su ra's idea of me resting is sure useful and good. now i prefer resting here more than to my room.

"ahh..tired tired tired.." i mumbled right after i let out a yawn. i've been busy these past few days, since i'm preparing mom's schedule for her flight to u.s so she can have the surgery. and i barely have the time to talk with my friends since i'm too busy with work.

 

the fresh air touches my skin, making me to feel its cool breeze, the rustling of the grasses and tree leaves sounds so good to my ear which now is my music and a nice girl that makes me feel like i'm a king. haha! now this is how it feels like having a wife.. i like it!

as i let out a relieved sign, su ra's smiling image came on to my mind. her long lashes, sparkling eyes, pointy nose and small pink lips. now i can consider her as cute?, well, beautiful is a little bit too mush for her? i don't know? she's looks like a baby for me and beautiful is only for grown up ladies. but i'm sure that su ra's really attractive..

o-oh! wait  i mean, attractive on the outside i know also on the inside but that doesn't mean i like her like the way you think!! O__O

"aissshhh~"

"yo baozi~~" i heard su ra's voice making me to open my eyes in shock ..

when i open my eyes,  i was greeted by su ra's innocent face, she's looking down on me making her long hair to sway as the wind blows. bwoya?!!

"hello~ are you there?" she wave her hand infront of my face making me to blink and to get back to reality.

"o-oh!! yes i am!!" i panicked as i push myself up, my forehead touched su ra's hair and it's so soft .. i can feel it *smirk*.

"i bought you some iced tea here-" i took the glass of iced tea on the side making her to stop on talking, *gulp .. gulp .. gulp* "ahhh...t-thanks" i said as i put the glass down. su ra looked at me, confused. "Are you feeling sick? you look pale..?" she asked. i look at her eyes like this O_O", "a-ani.. i'm fine." i stuttered, aish what's wrong with me..??!!!

su ra checked my temperatue by putting a hand on my forehead. i watched her as she pouted, a smile creep out from my lips. and it seems like su ra noticed me smiling making her to slowly put her hand down "whhy are you smiling like that.?" she asked.

"nothing.. i feel like a king~" i mocked at her before letting out a grin.

"a baozi king.." she said before "mehrong~~~" 

"baozi?!!" .. i look at her " from where did you heard that word..?!!" i asked again.

su ra teasingly poked my sides "ayyy~ don't you like it when people call you baozi? it's cute and suits you well.." she said..

i scoffed at her out of amusement, and letting out a short chuckle in the end "stop it now.. or else i'll tickle you back.." i warned her but su ra kept on poking my sides "i'll count to three if you-"

"sorry sorry sorry sorry.." she cutted in as she sang out with a tone of super juniors song. 

End of POV