30

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 

 



 

What's wrong with the world .. why is everybody looking at each other with much intense on them.. i'm so lost and i can't relate on why are they looking at each others faces with that kind of expression.

"kyungsoo.." i heard the girl beside xiumin said, she's yoo jung? kim yoo jung?. the guy beside kyungsoo walked in as he look at kyungsoo's face with confusion "do you two know each other..?" he asked. kyungsoo then sighed before nodding his head "ahh..Kai, i think we need to see each other next time" he said.

"oh..why? you haven't still see the girl i'm telling you.." the guy named kai said as kyungsoo shook his head he creep out a timid smile "i remember i need to do some errands.." he said.

"b-but-"

"Anneon Su ra .. let's see tomorrow at work" kyungsoo then waved a hand before dashing out of the building.

i strangely eyed him as he goes out of sight, why sudden change of act? why do i feel like xiumin, yoo jung and kyungsoo have this kind of stiff uneased vibes on them. why do i feel so suffocated standing with the three of them.

"ahhh..yoo jung i think we need to go now?" a voice was heard making me to snap out of my thoughts.

xiumin cleared his throat before walking up beside me, "ah. kai-shi .. yoo jung i want you to meet my wife..Su ra" unknowingly, i just bow my head as i let out a smile "anneonghaseo, kang su ra imnida" i said.

i can see the way yoo jung look at me, strange and awkward but i know it's not good to judge others so maybe i'm just thinking some bad things since i knew her by xiumin's story and i don't even know her story yet so.. it's better to be friends if she like...right?

"oh..so you're mr.kim's wife..anneonghaseo i'm kim jongin you can call me kai, i'm yoo jung's manager" he then offere a hand and i took it "nice meeting you.." he said, i smile at him as i nod my head.

i turn my head to look at yoo jung and smiled when i saw her smiling at me she looks nice.. "hi, i'm yoo jung .. nice to meet you" she said. i bowed my head once again as i greet her with a smile.

"so mr.kim i think we have to say goodbye then..nice meeting you mrs.kim" xiumin and i bowed our heads towards kai and yoo jung, when the two exited the building i heave out a very soft sigh. I don't know but seeing how lovely yoo jung is .. i think i still need to stand in my level.

"hey aren't you coming..?" Snapping out of my thoughts, i look back and saw xiumin standing ahaed of me. i nodded my head as i follow him to the elevator.

i want to ask xiumin questions but i think i'll just ruin the mood between us and i don't like it when it's awkward and dry. seeing how he look when he saw kyungsoo, it makes me think some stuffs like crazy, what's their connection to each other and why are they acting like that.? i don't really know..? Kyungsoo.. he's not like that, he's calm and a very gentle person but why when he saw yoo jung it seems like i can feel his black aura on him..

 

*Ting*

 

The sound of the elevator door opening snap me out of my thoughts.

i followed xiumin to his office until we finally arrived. i sat down on the leather couch as i put the paper bag on the table, xiumin then took some water from somewhere before settling himself on the chair infront of me..

"x-xiumin..." i stutter as i start to make a conversation, xiumin jerked his head up as he hummed. collecting all the courage in me as i let out a sigh as i look at him with questioning eyes, "..ahh can i ask you something?" xiumin nodded his head "about what?"

i cleared my throat "ahh..just incase .. d-do you know kyungsoo..?" by the heard of kyungsoo's name, xiumin stopped his hands on moving.

"ahh..sorry... i just want to ask why-"

a knock was heard interrupting my words. xiumin cleared his throat before letting the person in.

"oh. sorry mr.kim to disturb but something important came.." the guy said. xiumin nodded his head before letting out a sigh "chen i want you to meet my wife..Kang su ra" i stood up as i bowed my head "anneonghaseo.." i said. the guy named chen did the same thing as he let me see his pleasing and welcoming smile.

xiumin turned his back to face me "thanks for the food..I might take long time out..you can stay here if you want, anyways thank you for coming.." he said. i nodded my head.

xiumin and chen left the room leaving me alone inside xiumin's office.. heaving out a heavy sigh as i look on the food that's left by xiumin, i clean out his office as many things starts to make my head hurt like crazy.

 


 

"Oh,, welcome home" i bowed my head towards mr.yoon as i eyesmiled him. "you seem to be early today" he said.

i nodded my head "deh..Is yu ra here?" i asked. mr.yoon nodded his head as he let me see his fatherly smile, seeing him makes me miss my father. i just wish i can go back to the times were our family's complete, having fun with one another .. "But she's taking her afternoon nap" he added.

again, i nodded my head "oh~ thank you for taking care of my sister mr.yoon". i can see the gratefulness in mr.yoon's eyes as it shines. trying to make a little conversation "..ahh, mr.yoon do have any children..?" i asked.

mr.yoon shook his head "Ani.. i've been here in kim's residence since i'm a kid, my mother and father used to work here but now they're in heaven already. i still remember back then on how beautiful madame is when she's in her youth age, she's just like you..bubbly, sweet, pure and loveable.." he paused to heave out a soft sigh..

"working here is my life, my family owes madame's family very much .. and working here is an honor for me. maybe that's the reason why i didn't even get the chance to go out and meet my destined someone.." he chuckled.

"still.. you're lucky you get the chance to marry the person you love. also, we're lucky to have you here.. because of you, the house lightened. it's more easy to breath than before.." i nodded my head.

maybe mr.yoon knows something about xiumin's father or about yoo jung..? i cleared my throat, preparing to ask another question.. "ahh.. mr.yoon can i ask another thing?" he hummed as he anticipates for my question, but suddenly.. the smile on his face slowly faded as i asked him about the question. seeing the look on his face, i knew that it's not good to ask about it any further..

"sorry mr.yoon.. i'm just curious and-"

"-Mr.kim .. madame's husband, he's a nice man.." he started as he look at me.

"i-is he still alive..?" mr.yoon nodded his head timidly as he hummed "then why isn't he coming home here?" mr.yoon heaved out a deep sigh.

"I think i don't have the rights to tell this but .. as you are mr.minseok's wife i think it's better to ask him than me.. i'm sure he'll tell you since-"

"-oh! .. aniyo..it's alright, i'm just curious and all .." i cutted in as i shook my head together with my hands. i smile at him as i bow my head "thank you for time, mr.yoon." i said

mr.yoon nodded his head "have a nice rest agashi,," he said before walking back inside the kitchen..

I think it's better not to ask anymore .. 

 


 

Walking back inside the stock room, i stretched my arms. looking for some empty box, i tiptoed as i look around, the stock room isn't that too big neither too small .. it's just on its average. but it's clean.

"where is that--" making my heart to jump out of its place, a spider crawls out from somewhere making me to widened my eyes and to lose my balance. i shut my eyes closed, i was prepared to fall on the ground but a pair of arms caught my back..

slowly, i open my eyes and saw two eyes looking at me, i don't know but my inner self frozed from the moment.

it's like i'm starstrucked by seeing his gaze "kwinchanna...?" snap. i started to breath again as i blink my eyes for several times. quickly but carefully i stood up, pulling myself off to Kyungsoo's arms. i cleared my throat as i fix the collar of my polo shirt "y-yes kyungsoo-shi.."

kyungsoo sighed "what are you doing here anyways..? good thing i caught you.." he said.

"oh, i'm looking for some box for- oh. it's here.." i chuckled to let the awkward feeling on me off as i took a few steps ahead of him to take the box. kyungsoo's were shaped into 'O' as he nods his head "oh..anyways are you sure you're fine, aren't you hurt anywhere..your back.?" quickly, i shook my head as i let my lips to curve upwards "no.no..I'm fine.." i said giving kyungsoo a reassuring smile.

kyungsoo nods his head "if you say so.." he said and was about to go out of the stock room when i called him, kyungsoo turned back to me as he gives me a questioning look "why?"

it's better to ask him about yoo jung then to xiumin..

"ahh..sorry but i know i dont have any roghts to ask about it but it's really bothering me since yesterday.." i let out a sigh "kyungsoo-shi.. can i ask what's your relationship with kim yoo jung and xiumin..?" silence enveloped the stock room..

i consider kyungsoo's silence as if he doesn't to talk .. heaving out a silent sigh as i stiffly chuckled "ahh..it's alright if you-"

"-she's my ex.." getting my full attention, i waited for him to continue..

"Kim yoo jung..and kim minseok ... i-im the reason why they broke up.." unknown and shocked. i just stare at him, dumbfounded. i don't know but the very first feeling that went in to me, is pity for him. i don't know if it's alright but seeing how his expression changed.. i pitied him.

"I know what i did was bad but me too..i experienced the hurt that kim minseok felt..when yoo jung left me.."

 

"how about you..?" i jerked my head up from the sudden question .. "deh?" i asked..

kyungsoo then smiled "what are you doing there anyways..just in case do you know kim minseok..?" i knew he would ask me about it..

slowly i nodded my head..

 

"i-im his wife.."

 



>///<

Anneonghaseo .. here's another update :)

it's really hot in here !! summer here in Philippines is soooo~~~

arghh .. i don't even know how to say it .. heheh :)

Anyways, i hope you guys would like it also .. excuse the errors ..

here's my other fanfics .. check if you want :)

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/658986/when-the-nerd-turns-into-a-prince-dara-fluff-minhyuk-romance-originalcharacter-chanyeol-juniel ( ongoing )

and

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/638217/i-love-you-i-love-you-comedy-fluff-exo-luhan-suho

( complete )

Thanks ^ _ ^V