32

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 

 

 

 



Xiumin's POV:

As i let the water run through my hands, the image of su ra inside that dress shop flashed back to my mind. i can't help myself but to only smile.

i may look crazy, grinning by myself. but Su ra's face is too cute. yeah, i know. she look pretty and perfect in all of the dresses but what can i do? i wanted to for a bit. but it turns out i a lot since i can feel her annoyance to me.

the way she puffed air inside her cheeks, the way she pouts her lips, the way she stomp her feet on the ground and the way she bit her lower lip.

she's such a cutie..

i wipe off my hands to make it dry then i look on myself on the mirror to check if i'm still likeable to su ra's eyes. fixing my hair up, i straightened my posture as i cleared my throat.

when i got back inside the dress shop, su ra's still inside the dressing room, i waited until finally the curtain opens, revealing an angel. my angel. she's busy fixing her gown and i took the advantange to lean down close to her face.

just as i imagine, i can see her face blushing like crazy teenager ..

when she got inside the dressing room .. i can't help myself but to chuckle, oh how cute she is when she's nervous..

 

after getting a lot of time in the dress shop, i noticed Su ra secretly rubbing her tummy, cute. i can sense that she's already starving so why not go out on a little date with my lovely wifey,..right?

well, even though she still pretends that she don't love me, i don't care cause after that event i'm gonna make her tell me those three words.. i want hr to tell me the words  i love you or maybe i like you but what i like the most is me. you. bed.

tahahaha!! sorry for that but sometimes i can't help this ranging handsome hormones of mine .. *bows*

anyways, since the food isn't here yet .. i better make a conversation before this girl infront of me, gets carried away by the song she's currently singing..

i can see how she starts to get nervous when i asked her about the fake marriage, i knew it. even me, myself kinda hate the fact that we're not actually married. we're just married by a contract and we need to get a divorce someday when my mom's fine and healed.

but what i saw behind su ra shocked me the most "y-yoo jung..." yoo jung's face were in utter shock so as mine and su ra, quickly i stood up to walk towards yoo jung but a hand took a grip on my wrist making me to stop.

when i turn back my head, another gasp was heard.

"Kyungsoo!!" su ra exclaimed as she stands up from her chair .. kyungsoo then smirked "So..you two were not really married huh..?" without even hesitating, harshly. i pushed kyungsoo's hand off to my wrist, "stay out of here.." i said.

i felt su ra took a hold on my arm, as she calms me down "X-xiumin..c-calm down..we can t-talk--"

"-you're right we should talk about this.." a familiar voice then spoke up making su ra to stop in mid-sentence. i turn my head and saw yoo jung sitting on a chair on our table,arms crossed. i took a glance on su ra and she nodded her head as she let out a smile. without even knowing, my mind calmed. "yeah..dude. you have so much explaining to say..". i let out a sigh as i watch kyungsoo taking a seat.

su ra and i were sitting beside each other with kyungsoo and yoo jung across us.. i let out a sigh as none of us dares to start.

"s-s-sorry...!!" a light thud was heard making me to look on my side. clumsy. Unfortunately, su ra just smacked her head on the table as she bowed her head to apologize. a chuckling sound annoyed my ears making me to look glare at him.

kyungsoo cleared his throat "why you should be sorry .. i'm not angry" he said while giving su ra a smile. i wasn't expecting this but su ra nodded her head as a smile were plastered on her face, making me to secretly scoff in disbelief..

you even dare to flirt right infront of your husband..huh..tsk!!

"..So the two of you were not really married?" yoo jung asked making su ra to nod her head timidly. "deh"

"can the both of you share us the reason..." yoo jung asked. su ra was about to speak when  i interrupted her "what rights you have to know..? we're not related, right?" i said while blankly looking straight to her eyes.

"but how about the two of you...you two have some explaining to do...right?" i said. kyungsoo and yoo jung then cleared their throats as they straigthtened on their seats, a smugy smile crept out from my face as i shook my head..

"i don't care if you two would spread the news...but i want you two to remember this.." i paused to stand up and to take su ra's wrist "..I won't let anyone to take su ra away from me..even you." i said as i glare at kyungsoo.

right from the first sight i already knew that he likes my wife, he's too obvious. its just my wife's so innocent that she wouldn't know if a person likes her or not. i know it, example.. i already gave her a lot of hints but she's still dumb to even realize why i'm acting like that towards her...

..or my technique is not that good enough?

"so..till next time....or not" i said as i drag su ra out of the restaurant making her to gasp.

End of POV

 


 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEHBf48iSgU&list=PL2C93458E1B46AD4C

 

Author's POV:

"what are you doing??!! they just need some explanation an-"

"-no they don't.." xiumin cutted the words su ra wanted to say. he then stopped in the middle of the building before letting go of su ra's wrist and stood up infront of her. su ra whines as she rubs her wrist "look!! you even hurt my wrist!!" su ra hissed.

xiumin felt a pinch of guilt inside of him. carefully he took su ra's hand as he scan su ra's wrist "aishh..ah..mianhe" he said before blowing some air on it.

a smile came out of su ra's lips as she watch xiumin nursing her reddened wrist,  her heart starts to beat fast as her cheeks starts to blush. she's busy fantasizing the moment. "i knew it...you love me" a voice snapped her out of her fluffy thoughts. blinking her eyes for several times, su ra took her wrist away from xiumin's touch.

"w-what are you talking about..?" su ra stuttered making the latter to sneakily chuckle. xiumin then puts his hands inside his pocket, acting cool and y "you. being. inlove. with. me." every words were like a tons of yness making su ra to widened her eyes..

su ra started to panick as she look around. she stopped, glaring to the figure's eyes infront of her "why don't you just admit it..?" xiumin smirked. su ra hissed at him as she points her index finger infront of xiumin's face making the tip of her finger touch the tip of xiumin's nose..

"i'm not!!! i'm not!!" she defended but only to make xiumin to chuckle more.. xiumin then put su ra's hand down on the side before rolling her eyes on her "let's see.. but don't blame me when--"

"-yah!!! where are you going?!!" xiumin yelled out as su ra walks in a fast manner, dashing out of the building. xiumin hissed as she yells more "yah!!wait for me!! let's go together!!". su ra continues to ignore xiumin's nagging as she walks trough xiumin's car.

if i don't just love that lovely face of yours... i'd already pinched it very very hard!!! xiumin thought as he followed su ra out of the building

 

On the other hand, inside the restaurant, where yoo jung and kyungsoo were left behind by su ra and xiumin. awkwardness, silence suffocates the two of them. none of them starts to speak neither move from their seat.

but kyungsoo being the man he is, he cleared his throat before taking a stand from his seat, awkwardly he started to speak "i-i'll be going now..." he started before turning to look down on yoo jung "t-till next time" kyungsoo bowed his head before takinga few steps but haulted afterwards when yoo jung took his wrist.

"c-can i have a minute with you..?" kyungsoo gulped down the lump on his throat as he slowly settle his self down on the chair across the table.

and being a gentle and kind man he is, kyungsoo smiles at yoo jung even though he knows smiling won't help. "you see..i'm here for xiumin" yoo jung started. kyungsoo nodded his head. actually, kynugsoo doesn't care anymore. because after the break up he finally realized that everything he had done was bad and nothing but useless.. and meaningless..

"what about him..?" kyungsoo asked looking down on the ground, trying to avoid the girl's stare on him.

"I now i hurt you before .. but first i want to say sorry" kyungsoo then looked up, and yoo jung gave her a soft smile "sorry for everything, i know what i did before was bad and-"

"-it doesn't matter anymore.." kyungsoo cutted in as he let his lips to curve upwards "..I'm not mad nor hurt anymore..I'm happy now, cause i've found the girl i love.." he added.

hearing those words coming from kyungsoo, yoo jung then looked at him confused "is that girl...kang su ra-shi?" she asked.

kyungsoo sighed before he nodded his head "jeongmal..?" she asked once again.

kyungsoo nodded his head as he gave her a reassuring smile "..b-but how-"

"-I know, in the eyes of other people she's married but from what we heard earlier their not.. i know i may sound lame but i love her right from the start until now..and knowing that she and xiumin's not really married to each other, i can't give up now." yoo jung nodded her head.

"well...I hope everything's fine now between us.." kyungsoo said as he stood up from his seat, he offered yoo jung a hand and yoo jung took it with a smile on her face "Friends?" kyungsoo asked, which yoo jung answered the question with sincerity "friends.."

after the small talk they had, kyungsoo and yoo jung parted with each other. yoo jung going to her manager's office, kai.

and kyungsoo going to his own house, both of them were still out of the blue, they don't know how should they act after this but to them it's a relief since they found out that their love ones were not really taken or maybe .. married to each other.

kyungsoo's so determined to court su ra .. 

and yoo jung ...

she's so happy to know that she still have a chance for xiumin .. even though she's not sure if xiumin still loves her..

End of POV

 



When the teasers were out ...

i was like...

Waahhh .. I'm so proud of them .. even though some part of their dance routine kinda looks dangerous.. specially this one.. 

let's just wish and pray for good future .. haha.

Anyways, another chapter update hope you guys would like it, excuse my errors ..

and love you all!!

Happy birthday SEHUN-shi .. our lovely maknae is now old.. tahhahaha

kidding :P .. it's alright, you're still cute <3

let's party >///<