20

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 

A very confused bun for you TT ^ TT

just like me .. my friend's confusing me .. i don't know if its real of not ..

Anyways, here the chapter update :)

i hope you guys would like it ^ _ ^ . excuse my errors ..

thanks for waiting and reading .. don't forget to leave a comment or upvote ..

THANK YOU <3 

 





 

"unnie...unnie..." a sweet tiny voice whispered on my ear. i slowly open my eyes as i roll my body around. the sun shines making my eyes to hurt. i rubbed my eyes as i push myself to sit. *yawn* "unnie..it's me yu ra.."

i chuckled before ruffling her hair " silly, i know who you are.." i said.

yu ra smiled as she climb up on the bed, i helped her and guided her to sit on my lap "so, what made the angel to come here early in the morning?" i asked as i beamed out a smile. yu ra looked at me with her most popular puppy eyes "unnie, congrats!" she beamed out.

i look at her confused "why?" i asked.

"unnie you now have a job !!" she exclaimed happily while clapping her hands..

i smiled at her figure as i nod my head "yeah .. congrats to-" i stopped mid-sentence when i realized something..

my eyes went wide as i gasp, i look on the side table. "Oh my gosh i'm going to be late!!!" i yelled out as i gently put yu ra aside. i kissed her cheek, before rushing on my closet "yu ra, i'll be taking a quick shower then go for work, make sure to not be clumsy while i'm out .. you're not allowed to go out without me, since you don't need to go to school, you'll just stay here and play, i'll come back as soon as i can.." i said while looking for my towel.

once i found it, i turn around just to be faced by empty room with furnitures .. i was expecting for yu ra's presence but she already got out of the room ..

kids.. i shook my head before walking towards the bathroom .. i stopped infront of the bathroom door before letting out a sigh he also went out early .. i didn't even get to see his face.

i sighed before looking on the side table .. O_O "oh my !! i'm late!!" i said before rushing inside the bathroom..

After taking a quick short bath, i hurried myself to make me look like a presentable worker. i got finished doing everything. i went downstairs to be greeted by mr.yoon "oh! good morning ms.Su ra" he said before giving me a bow.

i bowed my head "good morning too mr.yoon, ahh did xiumin went out early in the morning?" i asked.

mr.yoon nodded his head "yes, he also wanted to inform you he'd be home late so no need to wait for him.."

why would i wait for him ..? i nodded my head before beaming out a smile "okay, thanks mr.yoon.. thank you too for helping me out with my sister yu ra, i'll be going now for work.." i bowed my head before dashing out of the house, i even heard mr.yoon yelled out something about me not taking a breakfast but i just shook my hand up..

the bus were taking long and i'm going to be late for the second day of my job .. and i don't like it that way. 

"why it's taking so long??!!" i grumpily asked to myself while exchanging glances from my wristwatch to the road were the bus would come out .. 

"oh! Su ra!!" i heard my name being called. i looked on the side and saw Luhan walking towards me. i bowed head "what are you doing here?" he asked.

"obviously, i'm waiting for a bus.." i said before taking a glance on my wristwatch.

luhan frowned before putting out a pout "yah, why you always have to be rude when it comes to me while you're so nice to xiumin and kris and lay..even baekhyun!!" he exclaimed as his eyes gets bigger as he talks.

i chuckled "yah?.." i scoffed "you, can't you act like a grown up man? you're such a kid.." i said before letting out a chuckle.

"that hurts.." luhan said as he put his hands over his chest, acting as if he's been hit by a bullet.

i shook my head, amused. the honking sound captured my attention making me to look up, i turn my head to luhan "hey .. i'm going now, you better watch out cause you'll get picked out by some bad guys since you look like a lost kid..bye now~~" i said before waving a hand and hopping inside the bus..

 

 


 

"oh! Su ra ...good thing you came earlier than our boss.." baekhyun said once i got myself inside the counter.

i nodded my head. "yeah,. you're right, good thing the bus ride didn't took that long.." i said while breathing out my frustrated sigh..

baekhyun let out a short laugh before helping me out with the stocks i'm putting out from the box, he insisted to help me putting it on the shelf and i'm grateful to have him helping me out "so, what made you wake up late..huh?" baekhyun asked, before letting out a smirk.

i look at him, confused on the tone of his voice "what are you talking about?"

"come on .. why did the 'ms.independent' woke up really late..?" baekhyun wiggled his eyebrows as he looks at me, flirtitious smirk were on his face. my eyes went wide as soon i realized what he's trying to tell me.

i softly push him away "yah! what are you thinking..?! it's not like that.. you byuntae~" i said.

baekhyun chuckled making me to blush .. he pointed his index finger on me as his eyes sparkles "oh,oh,oh!!! look at your face!! you're turning pink!!" he said. aisshhh >_< i slap his beautiful finger  down as i hissed on "yah! stop it! you byuntae!!"

 


Xiumin's POV:

i went early in the office so i would go and get this project to be done very soon .. for i can go and follow my mother .. i'm still worried, even though suho would call me to inform me about her.

so, it's already 12:00 and lunch break is on.. for me it's not. i'm having a tiny problem on the papers that were laying on my table. i got to relaxed last night by the care of su ra, making me to put aside my work. flirty me *facepalm*

"i think i need to be serious..always..i'm turning bubbly these past few days..so not me~" i whined to myself while signing on the papers that i just finished reading.

if i didn't finish this by today, it'll give a big problem about the event. and to add kim yoo jung.. she's disturbing my peaceful mind since yesterday. i don't know what should i do and what should i say when we meet again this coming thursday.

it's been 2 years, and after we broke up.. i cutte my connection on her and from that day, i haven't got any news about her. i lost contact on her and tried my best not to look on her again..until i finally over with her.. i think?

knock knock..

i heard a knock on my office door making me to stop my train of thoughts "come in" i said, not taking my eyes out from the papers..

"mr.kim i'm sorry for disturbing but ms.kim yoo jung is here" once i heard that name, my hands and fingers stopped moving, making me look like a frozen dumb. what is she doing here? i thought we'll have our meet on thursday?.

"ahh..mr.kim?" chen recalled. i perked my head up "o-oh?" i said..

chen smiled "ms.kim yoo jung is here, she's waiting on the lobby" he said. i cleared my throat before taking a stand "from what i know we're supposed to meet this coming thursday.. so why is she here?" i asked, trying hard not to make it sound so harsh.Chen bowed his head "i'm sorry sir, but ms.kim yoo jung told me it's personal.." he said.

i nodded my head before walking towards the door "i just finished signing so you can get the documents, also i want you to come with me and bring some files about the event so ms.kim yoo jung would know a thing.." i said before going out of my office.

when i got out of the elevator with my assistant chen, trailing behind me .. i immediately noticed a very familiar figure even if it's her back facing me.. i frozed from my spot. her long wavy brown hair appeared again from a very long long time.. i suddenly felt like fool. i'm scared, what if she came here to cancel the project like she refused on getting married with me.. i'm scared that she might hurt me once again.

"sir, aren't we going ?" I heard chen's voice .. and it seemed that yoo jung heard his voice too.

yoo jung spun around making her hair to dance in the thin air, her dress swaying perfectly. and as i look on her calm face , pain starts to grow on my chest .. it's been damn two years!!! what's wrong with me?!! i hissed to myself. right, i need to be professional.. i cleared my throat before taking a few more steps close to her.

yoo jun bowed her head as i just look on her .. "ms.kim yoo jung meet mr.kim minseok, the CEO of the company-"

"-from what i know we'll have our official meet on thursday.." i cutted in..

yoo jung nodded her head, a smile were visible on her face why you have to act as if nothing happened back then..? i mentally facepalmed right! i forgot about being professional! i cleared my throat before letting out a sigh "anyways, i'm glad you came here, i'm kim minseok .." i offered a hand and she accepted it..

when our skins attached, i can feel the tension on my body. tension of being fooled and hurt.

i look on chen and he handed a folder on yoo jung "what's this?" she asked

"oh, those were the documents about the agreement.. we would like to give it earlier so you can have time on reviewing about the proposal.." chen said in a very polite manner before giving yoo jung a bow. yoo jung nodded her head "i see.." she said while scanning the pages .. "thank you.." she said.

"why is ms.kim yoo jung here?" i asked.

yoo jung turned her attention back to me before putting the folder on the side. she let out a smile "well, sorry to distub you but i wanted to talk to you about something....personally" she said and glanced over to chen who is silently standing beside me.

heck. i look on chen and he nodded his head before saying a formal farewell to yoo jung then leaving the two of us alone.

i look on yoo jung "so why are you here?" i asked, taking out the act of 'it's-our-first-time-to-see-each-other' thing on me, putting my hands inside my pocket.

yoo jung chuckled, "you didn't change.." she mumbled making me to be confused..

"i mean, you're still strict when it comes to work.." she added. i let out a sigh "don't worry i didn't came here to annoy you .. i just wanted to see you as a friend of acquintance?" she shrugged her shoulders innocently.

i let scoffed "and then what's next..? we're going to be good again .. and act as if nothing happened before? we'll meet up everyday and worst ... date again?" i said, giving her nothing but a blank stare..

yoo jung looked down, "Minseok it's in the past..can't we just forget it?" she said..

"i wanted to start over with you.." she paused "we can be friends right?"

i look at her "if this is the reason why you're here ..i'm sorry but i think i need to go now.. i'm busy working. also, don't think of us as like what you expect. we're just business partners..where i am the boss and you're the model of our products. now if don't want to do it anymore .. then don't." i paused..

"now if you would excuse me.." i said and started walk back to my office.

"i broke up with him" yoo jung yelled out but not too loud to capture all the peoples attention inside the building. i stopped my tracks..

"..I broke up with him..cause i realized it was really you.." she said.

i turn around to look on her and it surprises me to see sincerity in her eyes "i'm sorry for rejecting you back there .. it took me long time to realize that it's you not him..Minseok if you just give me-"

"-it's too late for chances.." i cutted in.

yoo jung's shoulders deflated .. "no.. i'ts not. i promise you this time-"

"-im married.." i cutted in making yoo jung to shut. she looked on me in disbelief as i look on her straight in her eyes, trying hard to not fall on those puppy eyes again. "i'm sorry but we'll just see each other on thursday, formally." i said before slightly bowing my head then turn around to continue walking back to my office..

End of POV