Final

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 

 

<( ^ 0 ^ )> FINAL <( O u O )>


 

"Good morning!" I beamed out a bright smile as he closes the door of our room. xiumin's now on his usual attire, his suit with a tie and sometimes bowtie. his hair were styled up making his flawless forehead to show off its natural milky skin.

 

"morning too" he said and pecked on my cheek. i let him sit first then followed by me. i waited for his response as he swallowed the food down. "how is it?" i asked.

 

Xiumin chuckled and nods his head "Delicious..really" My heart jumped out of joy by his little praise. it's my first time to cook some american breakfast since i only know how to cook korean food. "hmm..." i smiled to myself as i chew on my own food happily.

 

"Ah..sura i forgot to tell you last night, i'll be going home so late tonight so don't wait for me and go to sleep early it's not good for you to let yourself awake so late..we only have 2 more months and our lovely baby would go out of your womb.." Xiumin touches my stomach and started to cares it "I'm so excited to see our baby.." his soft voice whispered as the smile on his face softened.

 

i adored how he looks and caressed my tummy, it makes me feel even more happy "arraso..Be safe on work and don't skip meals...okay?"

 

Xiumin nodded his head "Ah..if you want i can get yura to stay with you.." i shook my head not that i don't want to see my baby sister but because i know that my baby yura needs to go to school, education is important, better not miss it or else your future might end as a nightmare. i don't want my angel to suffer like i did before and that won't happen..

 

"Sura needs to go school..I'm fine, anyways we're going to omma's house by the other day..so it's fine, and i'm fine" xiumin nodded his head.

 

Did i forgot to tell you..?

 

by the way,  xiumin and i were living seperately to xiumin's parents. xiumin surprised me like woah~.. when he bought me here, back to my parents house, my feelings were like so mixed with each other. happy that i'm here again, thankful that xiumin cares how do i really care and love my parents rented apartment and also, shy cause he bought my parents unit so we can live there without paying the mothly rent.

 

even though he doesn't tell me how much he bought it, i'm still sure the price is not a joke since our landlady agreed to him.

 

Yura, my angel .. she's now living with omma in omma's house, xiumin and i would visit there twice or once a week, and since yura's such a good and nice girl she says she wants to take care of her aunty kim which omma really likes a LOT.

 

but i still misses her every night..and everyday but our sisterly love would stay on its place :)

 

"Don't let any strangers walk in..arraso, if something happens call me..okay" i chuckled as i handed xiumin his coat.

 

"I know..i'm not a baby anymore" xiumin pouted as he took a hold on the doorknob, his face frowning at me like a kid "But you're my baby~" he whined.

 

Such a kid. i pecked on his cheek and patted the side of his suit "I know..go now or you'll be late for work"

 

"Oh! are you pushing me away..?" xiumin turns his eyes into tiny slits and gaves me a suspicious look. "yes..I am" he chuckled at my mocking tone of voice making me to heave out a short chuckle as well.

 

"we're like teenagers..anyways, i need to follow my commandant's order and go to work before she would punish me with her scoldings.." I was about to pinch his cheeks when he crouched down only to give my stomach a peck "i'll go now baby.." he waved infront of it.

 

i smiled at the scene and xiumin straightens up "i really need to go now.." he paused and pecked on my lips "i'll call when i have free time okay...bye wifey"

 

As xiumin walks out of our house i closed the door and locked it, well for safety.

 

I walked towards the couch and settled down on my seat, my eyes wondered around the house as i caressed my baby bump, smiling at the house warmth. it's quiet but its relaxing, its not big as xiumin's house but its full of love and really warm and it feels really home inside.

 

"baby..when you're out, make sure you'll grow as a wonderful person like your appa or me..arraso" i looked down and smiled " i love you my baby "

 


 

Xiumin's POV:

 

"What do you mean she's not at home?!!" my eyes widened as i stood up on my chair.

 

i just got back to my office from our lunch meeting and i still have 20 minutes free time so i tried to call chanyeol to have a look on my wife sura. but to my surprise he's now here standing infront of me, panting. "I knocked on the door but it's not locked so i went it..i saw her phone on the floor and i looked around and saw nothing..s-she's not there.."

 

chanyeol took sura's phone on his jeans pocket and puts it down on my table ..

 

Adrenaline rush..My hearts starts to beat fast out of nervousness,, where could she be?! "chanyeol kajja..let's look for her" i don't even think of it twice as i stormed out of my office followed by chanyeol.

 

i saw chen on my way and informed him i'd be cancelling the meeting for the afternoon. Even though it's really really important client, i can't still go there knowing my wife's not home and went missing.. sura's my life and she's much improtant to all the things i have now.

 

i can let everything down just to make sure she's safe and fine with my arms..

 

"i'll call the others you go there i'll drive to kyungsoo's so he could help.." chanyeol said.

 

I nod my head as the both of us went in of our own cars.

 

Actually i don't really know where i could find her.. i called kim's household and they told me sura's not there.. i also told them not to tell it to omma since i know she might pass out from the shock. I also called luhan but his phone was answered by his secretary and unfortunately he's now on his meeting..

 

i roamed the streets with my car, looking carefully to each side of the streets .. by the chance to see her there walking.

 

suddenly my phone rang and i quickly answered it "hyung..don't panic it's me baekhyun"

 

"how can i not panic if sura's-"

 

My words got cut off by baekhyun's chuckle "Yah!!Sura's missing and its not funny!!" i can feel my blood boiling by this kids stupidness "If you're not going to help-"

 

"-hyung calm down i know where she is.. she left a message.." i stopped my car on the side as my eyes widened "where is she?!"

 

End of POV

 


 

Author's POV 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9WrK2ICYO8&list=RDSibxJjXW3lU

 

As soon as sura put the flowers down on her parents grave.. she put a candle out and lights it with a match. She smiled at how neat her parents grave is. she let out a sigh as she stare on it.

 

"omma..appa..i'm here" she said. a smile went out of her face after letting out a relieved breath "Sura's here..your grandchild is me with me too.." she bowed carefully on the grave and smiled. "its-"

 

"-How come the you come here without the father?" a voice interrupted sura's words. to her surprise why is he here.?

 

She look back and saw him, panting and breathing heavily from all the running he did "why are you here? don't you have work..? are you alri-"

 

but her words got cutted as xiumin trapped her with his embrace, not so tight so he wouldn't hurt the baby in her womb. "Y-yah..? are you alright?" sura asked, getting confused and nervous at the same time.

 

Xiumin's warm breath lingered into her neck and xiumin can't think right by now, just a few minutes ago he's being paranoid and crazy knowing that his wife went missing but now he found her he can't control his feelings anymore and wants to embrace her into his arms "Pabo!!" xiumin said.

 

his voice was soft yet sura can feel xiumin's anger on it "W-aeyo..?"

 

"What did hit your mind to come here without even giving me a call?!!" xiumin scolded as he pull away from the hug, his hands holding each side of her shoulders "You know how i care about your safety right?! what if something dangerous happen to you?! do you know how would i feel?!!" he scoffed and look pass from sura's behind.

 

he let go of hold on her shoulder and bowed infront of sura's parents grave 90 degrees "Anneonghaseo eommonim ..abbeonim.. Sorry for scolding your daughter but i just love her so much that i'd risk my life to make sure she's safe.." he said and bowed again.

 

Sura was shocked, she dont know what to say or even how to react.. she looked on her side only to see xiumin looking at her, his scary glare disappeared as a soft warm gaze took its place..

 

Xiumin sighed "Sura you know i care about you..why did you not call?"

 

Sura looked down on the ground .. instead of feeling angry, she feels guilty and sorry. She know xiumin have some important meeting for today and now xiumin's infront of her, looking so tired by looking for her. "S-sorry.. I left my phone on the house..it's a bother to come back home since i'm already away and walked towards the convenience store to tell baekhyun i'll be going out for awhile..i told him to tell you.." sura paused and took a chased glance on her husband and looked down again.

 

"Sorry for making you worried...I know you're angry-"

 

Her words got cut off when xiumin pinned his lips to hers.. Xiumin slowly leaned back and rest his forehead to sura's .. "I'm not angry..I'm just...just worried. what if something bad would happen..sura i just..I just don't know what to do if you would go missing in my life..."

 

Sura smiled at her husband's sweet words. she wrapped her arms around xiumin's waist "Sorry.." she mumbled.

 

Xiumin sighed and a short chuckle followed by "yah.. don't use aegyo on me, you know i can't control myself if you're like that" they both giggled..

 

far from the place where xiumin and sura is .. there are a group of dorks who watch them from afar

 

"Yah!! don't move!! or else they would see us!!" baekhyun hissed in a very soft voice as he slap chanyeol's arm. chanyeol flinched and he wrinkled his nose from the stinging feels he have "Aissh!! I can't see them..lower your head hyung!" chanyeol said as he push luhan's head aside.

 

"DonT! i'm filming them! youtwo be quiet~~" luhan whined and the three, luhan, chanyeol and baekhyun started to quiet bickerings..

 

and the most quiet one started to get annoyed by the three guys.. be clenched his jaw and hissed as he push the three "Yah!!!" he shouted but when he realized how loud his voice is he immediately cupped his mouth and the three guys laying on the ground widened their eyes as they look aside..

 

"Luhan? chanyeol..? Baekhyun?!" sura's voice was heard.. she look ahead of them and saw kyungsoo "Oh! kyungsoo..what are you doing here..?" she asked and glanced backto the three..

 

the three let out a dry laugh as they wave their hands to her ..

 

"Ah! bwoya...what are you guys doing here..?" xiumin came in view as he wrap his arm protectively around sura's back "Yah...luhan..aren't you supposed to be in your office?" the said guy chuckled and stood up putting the camera behind.

 

"nothing..just roaming around.." he said.. the three guys stood up and stood beside luhan..

 

"here?in the cemetery..?" sura asked innocently.. and the four guys nodded their heads..

 

Xiumin glared at luhan knowing the guy.. luhan gulped as he look away from his friends death glare i should make this film safeand away from this bun or else i'm dead meat..

 

End of pov

 


 

"AHHHH!!!" I tighten up my grip on xiumin's hand as i try my best to push the baby out.. my mind started to blur and my head feels dizzy as it starts to spin around.

 

"Sura..I'm here...okay..now push" xiumin's voice echood on my ear and again i did what i supposed to do..

 

"please don't let her sleep..keep her awake" i heard the doctor's voice and so..i tried to push again and then the next thing i heard a crying sound and then after that it went blank and everything i can see disappeared..

 

-

 

slowly i open my eyes and the very first thing i hear was xiumin's calming voice .. i blinked my eyes to make my sight even better than blurry before.. slowly, i look on my side and saw him carrying our baby as he hummed a lullaby.

 

i didn't bother to speak or to call him, i don't know but seeing them like that it makes my heart to be so flustered and blissfull..

 

i watch them for almost a minute and xiumin caught me awake "oh..you're awake..are you alright?"

 

i nodded my head and plastered a smile "I'm fine...is it.."

 

Xiumin smiled "It's a girl...our baby's a girl" he said and smiled as he look backon our baby..

 

Xiumin and i agreed to not know the gender of our baby when she's still inside my womb since we want to surprise each other and you know.. to add the excitement on it :)

 

"Let me have Sumin.." i said in a very soft voice and xiumin placed our baby beside me carefully, he sat down on the chair beside my bed and both of us were smiling so dearly to each other..

 

"she's so beautiful.." xiumin said "just like her mother.." he added and our eyes met.. he caressed my cheek and gave me a sweet smile that i adore in everyday of my life "you're such a strong girl sura..i'm so proud of you..Thank you for bringing our sumin here and for staying with us.."

 

I can see a tear escaped from his right eye and i wipe it off with my thumb "I am? well..i'm proud of you too..you're such a strong person too..I love you both, you and our sumin"

 

we look back on our daughter who sleeps peacefully..

 

the feeling of being a mother is different for being anything else, it feels like i've gotten more mature than ever, seeing how lovely my baby is it makes everything complete and perfect.. but also, with the guy infront of me.. with him, the man i love next to my father, xiumin my husband..

 

together we would grow this family with love and care..

 

~ THE END ~

 


 

Wahhhh~~~

So this is it ^ _ ^. I hope you guys love the ending part..

Anyways, i would like to thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting also for upvoting.. I appreciate your love and support.

I also like to give credits to the ones who owns the pictures and gifs i use.. well, if its yours feel free to say it and i'll name it yours :)

also, excuse my errors there .. *bows*

well, that's it .. if you want check my other stories out .. feel free ||^ _ ^||

REALLY .. I THANK YOU ALL <3

BYE!!!